3v3 BAB WAR

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Timo

Re: 3v3 BAB WAR

Post by Timo »

Up to you Peace xD
Matty, you didnt know who green was until Mona said to you, and watching the timelines, in the game green probably looked like a real noob. That's at least what I think of him only with the timelines. So dont say you knew their team was better than yours

Matty

Post by Matty »

Timo wrote:Up to you Peace xD
Matty, you didnt know who green was until Mona said to you, and watching the timelines, in the game green probably looked like a real noob. That's at least what I think of him only with the timelines. So dont say you knew their team was better than yours
I played before this match against the green, and i lost. I thought he was better than fallwolf, but anyway, also fallwolf isn't a noob. Say what you want, i will answer to you cause I know that i'm saying the truth.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Sure you're saying the truth, but Im saying the truth too. Also somlething seeable is that you keep posting lots of ss of you owning someone, in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3, that's something I dislike. Idk why, probably because of, well, EE2 history (lol) or because you are proud of your victories. I just hope you're not becoming cocky but unfortunately that's something you're prooving more and more by posting ss of every match you win. Just for you to know I'm not the only one thinking that, so maybe my opinion is going wrong because you pissed me off recently, maybe not. Anyway, right or not, you keep posting ss of you winning and that's something I dont like. But, after all, Im not Fallwolf, Whopper, Carface or anyone else you already posted, so im not even angry on you. But im starting to
Matty

Post by Matty »

In this forum, all people post matches where they win. So you should say the same thing in each of these screenshots.
Then, i think that it's natural.
Now ...now you have to imagine a very angry person who has just lost a match. Do you think that one of these people goes into the forum and post his fail? for being more angry?
Yes, sometimes a person can lose without being angry, but happy, maybe cause he was beating a very good enemy and then he lost. But, i want to say, I did better companies, so if I have to post it, i should to post 3 matches each day.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Posting one win is okay, posting 25?
I didnt understand what you wrote about angry guy, but my question is, imagine this angry guy who lost a match, he goes to the forum and sees that his ennemy posted his win, saying "I own!" like you already said when you posted some ss (its even sometimes the title of your topics). I would become mad, and thats almost making me mad right now even if im not concerned by your ss
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo, stop that. Matty posted only 3 screenshots, so it's not like 25 -.-

I really like you, Timo - but I think none really intresting now with your sentense, that you don't like this screenshots, because:
- You left ~eW` clan
- You aren't in ~eW` clan now
- Your forum is Eeg now.

I don't say it, to make you mad, but to show, that Matty can do what he want, even if you don't like it. It's his clan, his forum. He want show that he is good, because he want join ~eW` like everyone ~eWA` member.
Good that he show his good games, because it help me, and to others to see that Matty getting better. It's better when we see it, because I don't have always time for testing.

Also Timo - if you have your good games screenshots - post it! Way is free. You can do it too. It's better way, than getting mad, because of someone's screenshots.

I hope you understand me good. I don't want say, something that you aren't right, because maybe you are right... but keep it for yourself. None really care, and there be more screenshots.

Please don't understand me bad, I just want to say, that here many things makes me angry, but I'm not complaining everywhere about it. Please note, that your post in 20% of screenshots here was: "why you posted it?". I already said, and I say again - they are posting it, to SHOW SOMETHING.
It's theirs bussiness if they do it to show that are better, or to create EE2 history. It's free forum, and everyone can do what he want. If he would do something what broke rules, then he would receive warning. If you think that he broked any rules, then report it: Image
Beging cocky isn't reason, because it's his face. If he want to do it then you, and maybe other players will have bad opinion about him Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Oh well Mona I understand you. You aproove someone posting screenshots, even if that results in being a dick for his ennemies. I'll do it to, and notice that i'l be a dick now, a real one and I wont care, because you allow and aproove it.

Let me time, I need to watch old playbacks to make screenshots, find the better ones, and then I'll be a real dick with everyone I already beated. Included you Mona, and you Matty. And a lot here. It's only TO SHOW SOMETHING anyway, and for EE2 history. Then, I wont accept any excuses any mad behaviour.

Ok brb, I hope I'll have to time find everything today but maybe I'll need until tomorrow.

Edit: Mona I read again when you said. Just understand me, I never said "You mustnt do that, it isnt allowed now stop it", and I know it's not my forum anymore. I just find it's a non-respect about the other players and it can only ashame them. It's at least what Im thinking about it, that's what I said no? Only my opinion. Then if I should accept the way you post all of this, you also should accept my opinion about that. Now that doesnt matter anyway since I'll start do the same
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

See? And you still interpreted it bad.
What is reason of posting old screenshots, maybe 1 year old? You had to do it before. Now just keep playing, and every good game make screenshots. Then you will always have screenshots, and you can post if you want.

Remember also, that we aren't posting all screenshots. If I would post all screenshots, from games which I won, then it would be like 300 new topics.

Look how many screenshots I have in EE2 folder:

Did I post everything? No!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Same here! No point of posting screenshots everytime !! THANKS MONA!

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”