Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Nightstand

Re: Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Post by Nightstand »

All will leave then , I think... Except the inactive players ,Wouldn't make sense when they leave, if they anyway don't play ...

Timo

Post by Timo »

Matty: you're right, which matters is your friends, not the clan's skill. But the fact is that in eW, who do I play with? Who still plays, anyway? Voldy left, Shen Samir left too, Piter, all afk, sometimes Devi and North play yeah, not much though. Mona plays less and less, i almost never see him, then who stays? Mali, and Burning. Both are smurfing, im not blaming them, I've always been smurfing too. So these days, I play the most with Mali, smurfing together, Burning, smurfing too, then with guys annoyed about W2G VS eW war so to play relaxed they smurf too... I started playing a lot with Dyn when he plays, too, then with some smurfs, didnt know who they were. I learnt they were in Eeg.
Anyway, as I said I'm still loving all of you, dont think i wont still consider you like friends or something. We'll still play together, i'll still speak to you, there's no problem ^^

Burning: Dyn also asked me to join I refused, like you did. The fact is, you admit you wanted to leave, I wanted to leave, Mali too. For me, even if I feel guilty to leave eW, that doesnt really matter, I mean, i'll keep playing with you, i keep my friends here, that's not a drama, in my opinion. I've no reason to hate you if you left eW xD
Anyway, dont feel forced to leave or whatever. Same for Peace and Night. I wasnt active on the clan anyway, and Mali... Yeah you lose Mali, that's regreatable i know but he doesnt represent all the clan. Seriously, I didnt want to cause so much shit, it becomes anarchy now, just think about it, dont leave just because we left. eW isn't dead just because Mali and me aren't in anymore :/

Brad: Yeah, I talked about that with Deus, that's right, our both clans are becoming inactive. Deus said to me that Radio left, i didnt know, Gabriel said to me that he was leaving W2G too, and Colby Texas and Helu dont play so often anymore.

BURNING:
"I am already thinking of leaving Ee2 forever like my brother because no sense to play anymore soo.."
Stop saying things like that you motherfucking idiot I want you to stay you'll stay thats just out of question dont even think of leaving the game or i fu**ing come to your fu**ing house so as to fu**ing kick your fu**ing ass understand?!? xD
Stay dude, dont force me to beg
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Wtf? I don't agree with this. I am offline for week so it means that clan died? Timo, Mali: Dynasty back not for long time, he is playing now, but then he will leave like others eeg, and it be only you and mali who keep theirs clan alive. If you want you can play with mali and dyn on "smurf clan" accounts, but don't talk about leaving clan. If you really sorry, then help with Mali keep eW alive, and wait when others will back. Don't be dicks who leave clan because none is active, when I'm offline only for week. Eeg was dead for 2-3 years, ew maybe for 2 weeks, and you think that Eeg is more active clan? Stop ruin everything, you good know that without u and mali clan will die soon. What about dynasty? If its him who invited you then you should know that he does it only because he is angry of facked who left eeg to join eW.
We all worked very hard in the clan to keep it allive in bad times too . . . . I remember when we created the clan we got a great forum here. .
Thats right. You are in clan since begin, you should help us to keep clan alive, not leave because of inactive. If you all would play on ew accounts then u would see that on ee2 is more active players than you think. But of course you all smurfing only.

Now I feel really bad, because I admit that I wasnt active in last month, but everything is now my fault because I play "less and less".

I really don't understand how can you leave clan, because of our inactivity. When Eeg will die again, you and mali will want join ew again, because eeg is inactive? Be good member and cancell your decusion.
Or maybe here is other reason why you won't be with ew? Any problems with members? Or you just dont want this clan war? Remember that we can fix all problems withou decisions like leaving clan.

ehh nvm dont read it. Now i wont back ob@n ee2 too. I did so much for eW and now I see that players who I trust the most leaving too. It's good to know that everything what I/we did was nonsense.
The biggest fault is samir's its him who wanted to create this clan, and late he didnt play anymore, me who didnt want to create clan been only one leader, Ehhh I was stupid again to care about new clan again, after history with my old clan.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
EmperorBrad

Post by EmperorBrad »

Mona.. u can understand him..
Nobody in eW is online(like W2G)
All play sometimes like 1 time a week.
It ll never be like before with skill and Eeg

Unfortunatly..
Burning

Post by Burning »

Mona we all did much for the clan..
I won't forget the great time I had here, but now the clan is going to be dead so leave like timo and mali...
i will help you to keep ew allive, because it's better to have many small clans on ee2 than 2 small ones.

Love you all
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Burning, what are you doing? You left too?
Come on...
Mali and Timo will back. Stop makes eW dead.
Everything be fine, when I'll back from holiday...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

And there everybody goes, jumping onto the bandwagon like the conformism that surrounds the online community, jumping from one clan to the next like it's an established practice and you must jump to another at least once a year.

I think I'll stay here.
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

guys dont make best clan to die.Redline will be happy if u do it
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

EE2 died.
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

hmm guys if 4 example oO, SOW or stealh come and invite u will u leave eeg then?
what a reaseon..........

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”