Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Timo

Re: Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Post by Timo »

Some posts from this topic has been moved from: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1204-top-20-clans-of-ee2-2005-2012

Sy: Yeaaah I agree xD

Mona: I feel like an Eeg player. It's the first clan who's been frindly with me when I started to play in 1.2. So even though I know that right now, noone of Eeg really plays anymore, I'm still in it

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

T:
1. Forum dead
2. None of them on EE2
= You can't feel like Eeg memeber. You don't even use tag. You can't use tag, because none of them is on EE2. It's just because you won't admit to fault. But it doesn't matter now.
Been friendly, okay... But good times expired, and they won't back. They are official dead for 2 or 3 years. And no excuses that they back for 7 days in April.
Also they are not good. When they back there are always excuses: I'm rusty, rusty, rusty, rusty, they're playing for 7 days, then they leave again. So we can't say that they're good now.
As example can be Achilles, who was playing some days in this year.
edit: The forum does not recognize "<"
Actually it does. If forum is alive, then it's signal that players from this clan are active on EE2.
Also it shows how clan members are.
Example: W2G forum: Shit talking all the time, nothing interesting on the forum. And it died in moth or so... It showed members behavior (in particular Redline, when he insulted everyone without censor - you know it Timo, because he talked about you much too).
And ~eW` forum:
- Free of spam
- Organisation
- Milion interesting topics, about EE2
Also clan doesn't need to be "the best on EE2" to be the best clan of EE2. Actually ~eW` probably is the best at EE2, but even if it wouldn't, then it would be the best clan, because of organisation, activity and many other reasons.

Amen.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

lol i should've joined into ew when timo was in it, certainly he wouldn't let us xD
But on the other hand, I admire your loyalty, even though i wasn't with my last clan ;/
I just can't undestand why you left.. i undestand that you fought with red, w2g or something like this.. but there wasn't reason to leave lol..
well nvm, you decided what you wanted. I respect your opinion and i hope you also respect our opinion, because i and you know that everyone felt when you left. ;/
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So, Timo left for reason: "EW is dead anyway". Eeg was active. Idk I always knew that we be active again, but maybe he/they didn't belive.
Anyway I think Redline was problem. He had so big problems with ~eW`, because he couldn't understand that we are better.
He was insulting everyone, example can be this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t734-redline-pissing-me-off
Timo probably couldn't stay with it, so he decided to leave.
It wasn't loyal, but I understand him. He was usually playing on smurf accounts, and I forced him to use ~eW` tag even when he didn't want to... I should give them more freedom. But it's normal that I wanted to do something... They talked all the time "none eW is on", when on EE2 was like 4 players, just on nick without tag.
Good that it changed now. All eW's trying to play always on EW tag... They are proud that they're in, so they show it. For last 6 months I didn't need to force anyone to play with tag.
I like to talk so long histories from clan life, but it's no place and no time for it, so I'll stop ^^
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Thats too long to answer to everything, cmon dudes :/ xD
Mona, I'm still in Eeg. I understand and i agree, that now the clan is dead, only Mali ad me still play and you're right, im not even using the tag. Anyway i've never felt like wearing tags, even in eW. If more Eeg guys would play I'd probably wear the tag, but now there's no utility, in my opinion.
Luk, yeah i understand how you felt when i left eW, i felt a lot guilty about it. The biggest reason wasnt really the fight with W2G, even though it was a part of it. The fact was that I had no fun anymore on eW, and the fun made me join. You can argue that yeah, eW more active, eW guys better, thats right i know it, but well, i dont join clans to feel powerful. I actually did join a clan for those reasons, when i joined skill, but it didnt made any fun eventually (Redline was the main reason of that). So I left eW cause no fun anymore, and I joined Eeg cause they were starting to play again and playing with us was actually fun, however it didnt last long. Today, Eeg guys dont play anymore, fine, but i never left it, im still Eeg. So i consider Im clanless, since noone of Eeg plays anyway, but I dont wanna be joining another clan cause i still feel Eeg.
Also Mona, about what you said to me when I joined Zapper's and Miss's new clan, yeah, i did, but i still feel like belonging to Eeg. But once more the reason to join this clan was for fun, i dont feel like a traitor or something, since its just a fun clan, i didnt replace Eeg or something like that
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So Timo... it's little different version than I thought.
Btw. None talking you to back ~eW` or something.
About Zapper and Miss clan - I won't comment it now, because I decided to not treat new "tags" like clans. We know for what reasons... For 2 years none clan was acrive longer than month...
Now about "fun in eW"... Timo, if I good remember you weren't very active player. For reason school or something. We had really good time in EW, but you weren't on... When you back, you weren't playing on eW tag, even when I pleased you, for reason: "I suck". You all the time talked how bad you're now, and that you aren't enought good for eW. You talked that it's shame for you and for clan... So maybe it was reason why you didn't have fun in clan, but from my observation it didn't happend to other memebers. If I good see eW had always good games, clan vs clan. We were joking, playing CB's etc. So it probably happened only for you, but I don't think it was our fault. You didn't feel good in - I understand it...
But now you're loyal to Eeg, you're "proud" that you're in it, but look... They're dead. They were shorter time on EE2 than eW. So it's not really right, because I'm sure you would have more fun if u stay in eW, than now, when you have like no clan in game. yes, yes, new zapper's clan is your team for now... But we good know it won't be so long. Like with Connect and other "clan" happend...
The biggest reason wasnt really the fight with W2G
Yep. But you shouldn't been leave while this war was active. It finished like 1-2 weeks late, and I'm sure it would finish faster if you didn't leave clan. You should benn stay in for this 2 extra weeks to help. We won anyway like it had to happend. Some members just couldn't fight more, I understand it, but it wasn't loyal. Come on, when war happenes and you are
soldier you don't leave country, but you're trying to win it. So for me it was just like you gave up. Maybe if it would happend 2 weeks late then everything would be different. But it happened and we can't back time.
I just want to say, that because of you and Mali eW wasn't stable for some days. Almost everyone wanted to leave. Good that some people helped to stop it, and rebuilded everything. You know, bigger fault was Burning's and Peace's than your and Malis. They just left from more stupid reason ("because they left"). But thanks God Crisis staff, and other people in clan worked to stop it. I remember when I received idea to "give chance" back everyone who left for 7 days. I did it, and almost 60% back. We were stronger again and thanks Deus W2G died. So we could play EE2 without Fag redlne, who insulted everyone. He was like terrorist. I hate this person.
Let's quote some of his posts, messages:
that why your clan is a fag and so are u u guys all all but noobs so u guys should ust fck off tryied of u fu**ing noob timo i can pwn u with out glishing easy as fu*k your pissing me off also so why would i fu**ing glish and also thats mona trying to act like its me becus i dont need to glish when i will own u fu**ing noob ew clan and u to timo like i said timo your mona bitch u do what he says and do what he tells u what a fu**ing bitch u are *follow the leader*
better say nice cus your fu**ing just as dumb ass dumb ass fu*k off your really a retard for thinking its me your adumb ass end of story
your a dumb ass little kid even tho your what 23? your a dumb ass mother fucker and yes i kick u out of skill cus u sucked but i was nice didnt tell u also i neevr glish mona post fake SS of me ALSO TIMO i dont give a fu**ing shit about u do u really think i care ROFL suck my dick eruco trash also your in ew that sucks your a fu**ing retard get a life suck a dick and fu*k off before i do rape u like mona says i am bitch your a dumb mother fucker coming on here saying i cheated if u think i have to cheat u can 1v1 me 10 times and i will have everyone obs so they can watch me or better yet stfu your mona dogd your his bitch u are a wanna be bitch end of story just shut the fu*k up also you nice to everyone cus u are a dog meaning u will lose the fight also you cry like a fu**ing noob ooooooh i am to badfor ew WHO CARES STFU NOOB also u cry when u lose u ever see me say anything now i am cus your a dog of mona and a bitch f**k you with your glishing shit and you following mona HOPE OFF HIS DICK i am tryied of u saying everything he does or say thats why your hole clan is scaryed to play 1 player its sad its just a game devi mona north kayone mali maybe the only one and yes mai can beat me here and there anyone can and i dont fu**ing ccare but mona the same way but if he 1v1 me more i would pwn him more but he a fu**ing pussy so are u stfu with your dumb ass idc about u who fu**ing cares go die your pissed me off and your a dog of mona also ge crazy all u want cu si get crazy kick your ass mother fucker play with me see what happens u wanna see CRAZY ROFL GET VRAZY i would love to see it fucker
also colby was mad cus i cat spamed and i said dont box then and he mad about teh spam he does that a lot so stfu timo cus u know nothing but being mona dog your worth less
the thing is in real life i am not a pussy like you also i dont take shit from people i dont get boss around like u do in school or get your ass beat in school u sound like a little bitch that would get his ass beat if he said anything to someone your a pussy type also no friends? your the one whos acting like one of the kids that talk to no one in the classes cus there nice and a nerd i but thats you rofl sad kid i have one of them in my life hes such a dam loser your just like him also yes i did cheat for fun thats about it but not ni a game that is rated or clan war also i even told your dumb ass i was going to mess around with my glish but your a fu**ing retard that says look he cheat yes i ddi i own u so who cares your a little kid your fu**ing pussy so makes me a lot older and smarter then u are also your mona dog always will be get a life stop leting people boss u aroun din life u be the leader not the follow like your mona dog talking about friends do u even do sports do u even do anything in school? i bet u dont so maybe u should bring up friends whenu feel sorry for your self i am pretty sure thats why u bring it up mona dog also i am not a nerd like u this is not computer class that you have to white nice or home work or anything to get paid for sorry that i am not a fu**ing loser like you are i dont need to type on a forum or a game to look good its a game maybe u forget? lay off the ee2 for sometimes u seem to be deeply in it also idc what u say nicely your a dumb ass for being opening your big mouth about something that really dont matter just hope off my ballls you fag and just be mona dog also i could care less if i am best in 5-5 I DONT fu**ing CARE
so stfu about that shit also about your play for fun shit stfu this is not 2 garde oh i play for fun RTS are games to play and be better then the person if u dont like that play offlineor better yet get off ee2 this is one reson ee2 dies cus they play for fun and dont want to get better and quit ee2
also i never cry about rushing land cus i will rush them and fucked them up also colby never crowns rush so get that right dumb ass also idc about crown rush i will own anyone who will crown rush so maybe stfu about that to everything u say makes you look like a dumb ass mona dog you are

i hate pussy like you who try to act nice over a god dam fu**ing game even tho u act like this in life cus u probly have no friends is what i can see
also radio if u dont like reading it then dont read if get off the god dam topic noone is making you read the shit so dont even post anything
u tell me your life in your worthless typing shit your a nerd if i was going ot fight you i would kick your ass i play sports and work out and i done boxing and mma so love o see u *box* me even tho your shit also your worthless timo your mona dog
also u still seem like a pussy tennis ROFL i play football baseball and track do a man sport come on also why only do boxing? u need to do boxing and mma knowing only boxing u wont win a fight fighting is not just using hands hope you know that also i fight and learn how to fight when i was 13 becus i go to a nigger school the nigger like to fight and talk a lot of shit and try to fight u so u gotta kick a nigger ass cus they think there very strong and cool also i had many fights even with my own dad so dont bring up the fighting stuff or your typing nerd stuff or your life could careless but all i know is you need friends to help you out and a girl friend maybe u do better
yes the thing is how about u tal kbig but can u really come where i live then and fight me? cus i will beat your ass also i replay to your stuff in my post i edit it also u can come to where i live any time any where u wanna know? i will tell u here and now also i would love to know how much u hight weight and do u even work out?
also my granddad is 60 years old can kick your ass hes a mma boxing and black belt hes show me his stuff not all but lots hes still strong to
hows that to far my granddad kicks ass i live with him dumb fu*k thats why i bring it up hes very smart to he worked in the DEA makes money hes pretty much rich thats why got a problem? come to my house like i said i can show u the prove and i hurt u some
no showing how much of a nerd you are u think cus u beat up 2 nerds makes u strong ROFL and u play pussys sports you have a easy life so your a pussy i have had a hard lifes makes me stronger and better in life cus when something hard comes i can deal with it you cant u will freak out like a girl thats why 100% fact people that have harder lifes do better in life then a nerd with A and Bs look at my mom and dad i dont even live with them they got A and Bs they cant even get a good life going
just showing your worthless its ok i wont tell everyobdy but its the truth truth hurts

and nope your the one to bring up the fighting boxing even tho i bet u dont cus u seem like a pussy nerd guy i can tell by the way u act trying to be nice your a little wippy guy acting the thing is i dont care for people if there a dumb ass or just think there coo1 u have to get my respect which u dont but u always suck up to everyone like a bitch u are thats why your monas dog

your life is sad mine better then yours end of story u cant say noting cus its a fact GG no rematch
yes u should be you your a pussy your a weak thing your fat your ugly and your worthless u cant be me never can u cant play sports u cant do anything to make a life and your a fu**ing dumb ass too your very fu**ing dumb thats why i will have a job that makes more then u will with a good wife when your making shitty money with no wife cus your a nerd also only u would think everyone 17 old is a nerd cus u feel sorry for your self like i said your a pussy get a fu**ing life kid cus u will get your ass beat or anything that comes to u u cant handle it are u gay? cus u seem like you are the way u act you dont act like a man at all more as a girl

also i dont have to prove i already win and already made u stfu thats why what your saying is worthless shit you lose so stfu u will never win vs me in anything cus i am right your wrong u may be a nerd but dont mean your always right
It shows who he really is. He just used W2G to help him, and players in it were enought stupid (sorry) to listen to him. He only insulted, talked shit. I had spy in theirs clan, and I know that all this "big love" between themself was FAKE. Redline was talking, that he loves everyone, but he was doing shit to all members in it. Especially when they owned him.
W2G forum's topics are deleted, good that we have some security copies. Because if people wouldn't see it, they wouldn't belive that Redline can talk shit like this.

And now short information:
- Report from war eW vs W2G is almost finished. I decided to show all detalies from our war on EE2 and Cyber-war in the Internet. Everyone will be able to see detalies of organisation "Fukushima Attack I, II, III", to see how good everything worked in ~eW`. I promise there be many, many information which you didn't even thought about.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

I'm glad that I deleted everything on W2G forum anyway. Redline is a using asshole who doesn't have any real friends. Even if you disagree with him a little he gets mad and turns on you in a instant. I regret ever knowing the clan exists.

Btw can you just cut all this off topic stuff and put it elsewhere please
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deus wrote:Btw can you just cut all this off topic stuff and put it elsewhere please
I do not have excacly copy of all forum. I meant just some post which are on eW forum. Like where timo copied what he wrote on W2G forum. In "Gossip and other shit" is some topics about W2G, so there is some posts, but not all. I didn't even thought to copy all this shit. The main reason was to delete it, and it happened thanks to you ^^

But come on, you didn't delete everything. I was working better. Everyday i was deleting 1 topic from W2G forum, due that I could log in on one moderator account. I just didn't want to show that I can do it, so I was very limited. But everything be in report about this war Image
But it can take a while, 2-4 weeks, because it must be everything correct...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Your post is so long...
You're right about W2G xD

About my reasons of leaving, i said lack of fun. What i mean is: when I joined eW, i was one of the firsts. We were all friends, that was just fun.
Then, people started to leave. Shenlong, Samir, Voldy, etc, and more and more eWA guys came to replace them.
You see what i mean? I have no problem with these guys, like Kay, Gabriel for a time, Lego... I like them all, but that wasn't the clan I had joined, if you see what I mean. Wasnt the same feeling, at least for me, and maybe for mali too since he also left (im not the only one who didnt have fun, see).
Also, in eW at the begining, as i said it was only fun, no pression, etc. Competition, rivality came. With the example of W2G, the best example, as you said, but not the only one. In the main clan, there was rivality... Just an example, when I beated devi in a game. We all know devi is better than me, i manage to beat him in one game, he turns mad... we were in the same clan, whats the point. See what I mean?
Then there still was rivality against eWA guys, rivality like everywhere, devi and you Mona, you often start fighting about who won the mosts 1v1s, whats the point??
Another point was you Mona, i told you about it, you wanted to make eW The Super Uber clan. I told you all of that, you're the leader, and a great leader, so im not blaming you for that, but sometimes you really ruined my fun, just because you wanted too much to make us the best at everything. No offense here, but yeah, afer a while I was staying here only because Mali and Night were in eW. I said all of that, and the fact that now Eeg is inactive doesnt change anything
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I had long post and it deleted again... Jesus I hate that.
So I'll write everything shorter now (maybe it's better) xD
1. Your post is great and I agree with almost everything, but I have some notes.

I'm good friend to Devi, I'm talking with him everyday on Xfire, never fight. It's him who starting this 1v1 talking, but it's only because he can't accept that I'm little better than him, while he is playing for longer time.

Comparation in ~eW` clan doesn't exists. I always tell to everyone: You all are same - worse than me Image it's of course just for joking, but it's working. EWA members aren't asking me "Who is better" because my answer is always same Image

I totaly disagree with:
Another point was you Mona, i told you about it, you wanted to make eW The Super Uber clan. I told you all of that, you're the leader, and a great leader, so im not blaming you for that, but sometimes you really ruined my fun, just because you wanted too much to make us the best at everything.
You totaly misunderstood me. I think Timo it was just your thinking - all the time. Sorry but it was you who always created topics: "I sucks", "Shame for me", "I'm bad now". It was your problem. I always talked: "It's not true, you're good". You always couldn't accept that you're not that good like you used to be... So it's totaly not true. I never tried to make "the best clan on EE2". I always talked - just have fun, none care if you win or lose. So Timo it was your fault that you thought that. I really always been talking: YOU ARE GOOD. And we have these topics in ~eW`~>Only, so I can prove everything... You just misunderstood me because I never was angry on you, when we lost game because of you, or something...
Maybe I wanted to be "main clan of EE2", but it shouldn't ruin any fun. I think it was just your problem, because you didn't belive in yourself... Maybe you were worse than year ago, but for me it really never matter. It's normal that everyone wants to have good clan, but I never forced anyone to "play better". Tell me if I was even angry on you, when you lost game? Did I say anything wrong to you? Because I don't think so. Maybe one time I said in your topic, that you should stop talking "That you suck" (because you had time, when you just loved to make topics about it), but that was all...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”