Redline pissing me off

General Talking for all forum users.
Timo

Redline pissing me off

Post by Timo »

Redline:
yep timo that why your clan is a fag and so are u u guys all all but noobs so u guys should ust fck off tryied of u fu**ing noob timo i can pwn u with out glishing easy as fu*k your pissing me off also so why would i fu**ing glish and also thats mona trying to act like its me becus i dont need to glish when i will own u fu**ing noob ew clan and u to timo like i said timo your mona bitch u do what he says and do what he tells u what a fu**ing bitch u are *follow the leader*

Timo:
Nice

Redline:
better say nice cus your fu**ing just as dumb ass dumb ass fu*k off your really a retard for thinking its me your adumb ass end of story

Timo:
Shut the fu*k up now, I never insulted you, never said bad words to you, never accusing you of that glitch. Now you're insulting me without any reasons? That's me the fuckign retard, nah I dont think so. I've always defended you against guys like Mona or Shenlong on forum, who say what they think about you, i've always disagreed with them, now I wont anyone cause that's all what you deserve. I was probably the one in eW who liked you the most, I came on your forum, tried to make eW ad=nd W2G make peace, I dont think i've been bad with anyone, now look at you? Acting like a piece of shit with me, well I dont care anymore about you. When i was in skill you made me leave the clan because of your fu**ing behaviour, I beated you in one game, one single game, and you turned mad on me saying I was a total noob, not worth to be in skill, 1v1 me noob, that's all you could say. You're now pissing me off as much as you pissed me off but now I wont turn back and still be friendly with you, since you're friendly with me only when I act the way you like, otherwise you're insulting me without reasons. Also dont fu**ing talk about glitch because since I saw a ss of you glitching, and of Mona glitching, I obsed most of the playbacks of the games I did with Mona or you, result: Mona never glitched and you glitched like 3 times, one in a 1v1 against me like 2 months ago. I kept that for me, except the 1v1 one, because I didnt want to post or say anything which would make everyone angry on you, or anything else, I just didnt see the interest of saying that, now I dont care anymore. Mona maybe glitched more than you, but in the games I were in, you glitch more thats a fact. So stop insulting me or calling me liar, or Mona's dog or whatever, cause I've never been bad against you, thats actually the contrary. You're pissing everyone off, Facked came back he's already willing to leave because of your shit talking, even Colby sometimes turns mad on you, i remember when you 1v1ed him, he boxed you, you still won however at the end you insulted him and he finally left ee2 pissed off. Now I wont waste my time with you anymore you're worthless, I'll become crazy if I keep talking to you, it already happens to half ee2. Hf, keep insulting people which doesnt act like you want them to act. That's the best thing to do

Redline:
timo your a dumb ass little kid even tho your what 23? your a dumb ass mother fucker and yes i kick u out of skill cus u sucked but i was nice didnt tell u also i neevr glish mona post fake SS of me ALSO TIMO i dont give a fu**ing shit about u do u really think i care ROFL suck my dick eruco trash also your in ew that sucks your a fu**ing retard get a life suck a dick and fu*k off before i do rape u like mona says i am bitch your a dumb mother fucker coming on here saying i cheated if u think i have to cheat u can 1v1 me 10 times and i will have everyone obs so they can watch me or better yet stfu your mona dogd your his bitch u are a wanna be bitch end of story just shut the fu*k up also you nice to everyone cus u are a dog meaning u will lose the fight also you cry like a fu**ing noob ooooooh i am to badfor ew WHO CARES STFU NOOB also u cry when u lose u ever see me say anything now i am cus your a dog of mona and a bitch f**k you with your glishing shit and you following mona HOPE OFF HIS DICK i am tryied of u saying everything he does or say thats why your hole clan is scaryed to play 1 player its sad its just a game devi mona north kayone mali maybe the only one and yes mai can beat me here and there anyone can and i dont fu**ing ccare but mona the same way but if he 1v1 me more i would pwn him more but he a fu**ing pussy so are u stfu with your dumb ass idc about u who fu**ing cares go die your pissed me off and your a dog of mona also ge crazy all u want cu si get crazy kick your ass mother fucker play with me see what happens u wanna see CRAZY ROFL GET VRAZY i would love to see it fucker
also colby was mad cus i cat spamed and i said dont box then and he mad about teh spam he does that a lot so stfu timo cus u know nothing but being mona dog your worth less

other day he got mad cus i rush or whatever he said he doesnt like facing me an di said ok we didnt fight so maybe get your facts right bitch hes one of the peopl;e that sometimes in a bad mood i get the same and when he gets mad i dont hate him so why bring it up bitch? u sad cus u only got ew noobs as a friend your talking about dumb shit thats for sure waste of time
also facked got pissed cus i owned him hes got a probelm with that then fu*k OFF ee2 u got a problem timo do something stop talking like a bitch u are
no more being nice redline like i been latey fu*k that not playing games no more now on make me mad i am telling u to suck my dick or fu*k OFF mother fuckers

Timo:

Eh, all you say is insults and nothing else, I really dont know how to answer to you, since I dont even find some arguments. All you blame me for is being in eW, being worse than you and being Mona's dog. All of it is really constructive --'

Ok first of, no im not 23, I'm 17, like you if I remember correctly. In my opinion it's you the little kid, not me. You keep insulting, wait, "your a fu**ing retard get a life suck a dick and fu*k off" that's what you said? Obviously i'm the immature kid here. Also you're talking about that, you said that im nice to everyone cause im a dog meaning i will lose the fight. Probably i will los the fight against you, seriously, i dont care about lobby fights. You're more used to fighting that way than me. Call that being a dog, the fact is i think that I act the same way I act in real life. If you're also acting like in real life, so insulting everyone like that, you shouldnt have losts of friends. Otherwise you dont act like in real life, cause you're in a game so no need to be polite? Then you're the immature guy.

You talk a lot about eW and Mona, looks like you're also talking to the whole clan. That's also why I hardly find the things you reproach to me, with all these "you suck, fu*k off, suck a dick, you're in eW fu**ing retard".

" your a dumb mother fucker coming on here saying i cheated if u think i have to cheat u can 1v1 me 10 times" Nah, you obviously dont need to glitch, you're probably the best 5-5 player at the moment. Which makes your glitch even more pathetic when you do it. As I said I saw you glitching so you cant hide it, trying to deny him makes you lose all credibility. And I said that it was me who saw these glitch, not Mona. Mona wasnt here and didnt fake any ss, just because I never showed ss of you. See Mona didnt tell me what to do or didnt do anything about that, you cant hide yourself behind this argument of "Mona faking ss".

"also you cry like a fu**ing noob ooooooh i am to badfor ew WHO CARES STFU NOOB" I dont care of losing, I care of playing bad. I played with 2 noobs VS Texas Gabriel and Colby, I didnt complain, I also did tons of stacked teams against you, I really dont care about losing, or points... When I "cry" like you say, it's like when you complain about terri rush, or Colby about crown rush, or anything else. The difference is that I'm blaming myself about that, for not being good enough to handle it. Contrary to you im never blaming my ennemy about that.

You talked about Mona a lot then, so doesnt concern me.

Anyway dude, that's really sad that you cant talk to someone without insulting if he's not agreeing with you. You'll probably answer to it by a ton of insults I'm expecting that, I think I wouldnt even read it I see you still didnt write correctly or didnt made punctuation. That's really annoying to discuss with you.

Radio:
Stop that guys ._. You are immature
It's like a joke reading this shit and all because of a damn game.
Shame on you argueing like this in your age.
And Timo..
agreed.

Redline:
timo the thing is in real life i am not a pussy like you also i dont take shit from people i dont get boss around like u do in school or get your ass beat in school u sound like a little bitch that would get his ass beat if he said anything to someone your a pussy type also no friends? your the one whos acting like one of the kids that talk to no one in the classes cus there nice and a nerd i but thats you rofl sad kid i have one of them in my life hes such a dam loser your just like him also yes i did cheat for fun thats about it but not ni a game that is rated or clan war also i even told your dumb ass i was going to mess around with my glish but your a fu**ing retard that says look he cheat yes i ddi i own u so who cares your a little kid your fu**ing pussy so makes me a lot older and smarter then u are also your mona dog always will be get a life stop leting people boss u aroun din life u be the leader not the follow like your mona dog talking about friends do u even do sports do u even do anything in school? i bet u dont so maybe u should bring up friends whenu feel sorry for your self i am pretty sure thats why u bring it up mona dog also i am not a nerd like u this is not computer class that you have to white nice or home work or anything to get paid for sorry that i am not a fu**ing loser like you are i dont need to type on a forum or a game to look good its a game maybe u forget? lay off the ee2 for sometimes u seem to be deeply in it also idc what u say nicely your a dumb ass for being opening your big mouth about something that really dont matter just hope off my ballls you fag and just be mona dog also i could care less if i am best in 5-5 I DONT fu**ing CARE
so stfu about that shit also about your play for fun shit stfu this is not 2 garde oh i play for fun RTS are games to play and be better then the person if u dont like that play offlineor better yet get off ee2 this is one reson ee2 dies cus they play for fun and dont want to get better and quit ee2
also i never cry about rushing land cus i will rush them and fucked them up also colby never crowns rush so get that right dumb ass also idc about crown rush i will own anyone who will crown rush so maybe stfu about that to everything u say makes you look like a dumb ass mona dog you are

i hate pussy like you who try to act nice over a god dam fu**ing game even tho u act like this in life cus u probly have no friends is what i can see
also radio if u dont like reading it then dont read if get off the god dam topic noone is making you read the shit so dont even post anything

Timo:
Lol funny.
You talk about my life like if you had any idea of it, you know nothing dude. Twice in my life some guys like you tried to insult me and hurt me. I defended myself. My father is a boxing teacher, I'm very good at it and in one year I'll become teacher too. The guys I spoke about never came back again to me that way and after it it was them who acted like dogs. I'm not a bad boy or anything but just dont think im defenseless in real life, you really dont know anything about it.

Anyway Redline you finally admitted that you glitched, that's a nice start. But you never "told me you were going to mess up with your glitch", I discovered it myself by a look of playbacks. Also the 1v1 against me, where you glitched, was rated.

Lol but omg Redline I didnt even take a look at the end of your post, you're still talking about my life xD "do you even do sports do you even do anything in school?"
Lol ok let's clear that. Im usually not cocky but well you're obviously thinking im a loser in everything, i'm gonna clear it up. I do boxe, i said, and quite high level. I did tennis and swimming but when I stopped all sports for 1 year because of a physical problem, I didnt keep practicing swimming and tennis, only boxe. In school I've always been one of the best in class, minimum the 2nd of the class. Im now in medical university, after having passed the big end highschool exam (Baccalaureat in french, idk for english) with mention Good (15/20). I dont think im a loser like you're saying but maybe im wrong.

Anyway, that's totally out of subject. Once more you're talking lot of crap but which brings nothing important on the discussion. I'll follow the advice of Radio, I'll stop answering. But keep insulting if you want.

BTW: Thanks Radio =)

Redline:
lol timo u tell me your life in your worthless typing shit your a nerd if i was going ot fight you i would kick your ass i play sports and work out and i done boxing and mma so love o see u *box* me even tho your shit also your worthless timo your mona dog
also u still seem like a pussy tennis ROFL i play football baseball and track do a man sport come on also why only do boxing? u need to do boxing and mma knowing only boxing u wont win a fight fighting is not just using hands hope you know that also i fight and learn how to fight when i was 13 becus i go to a nigger school the nigger like to fight and talk a lot of shit and try to fight u so u gotta kick a nigger ass cus they think there very strong and cool also i had many fights even with my own dad so dont bring up the fighting stuff or your typing nerd stuff or your life could careless but all i know is you need friends to help you out and a girl friend maybe u do better

Timo:
Lol yeah sure =) how many years did you practice mma and boxe? =)
And I dont think I'm a nerd, looking how much you play EE2 compared to me. But for once your flow of insults decrease so I wont relaunch you

Redline;
yes the thing is how about u tal kbig but can u really come where i live then and fight me? cus i will beat your ass also i replay to your stuff in my post i edit it also u can come to where i live any time any where u wanna know? i will tell u here and now also i would love to know how much u hight weight and do u even work out?
also my granddad is 60 years old can kick your ass hes a mma boxing and black belt hes show me his stuff not all but lots hes still strong to

Timo:
Using only hands? I'm using hands and feet, and for the moment I've never lost anything even against guys who came from other martial arts.
Anyway I really seriously dont care about your life and I dont see why you wanna talk about mine. You wanna proove you're cooler than me or whatever, well, nice man I wish I had your life --'

Timo:
LOL that's going far xD
Wow Redline your grandpa is 60 yeard ols, black belt and mma boxer? WOOOW... I dont care, why do you think I care of your grandpa? Seriously what do you wanna proove now?

Redline:
hows that to far my granddad kicks ass i live with him dumb fu*k thats why i bring it up hes very smart to he worked in the DEA makes money hes pretty much rich thats why got a problem? come to my house like i said i can show u the prove and i hurt u some

Timo:
[*W2G*]|Redline wrote:
yes the thing is how about u tal kbig but can u really come where i live then and fight me? cus i will beat your ass also i replay to your stuff in my post i edit it also u can come to where i live any time any where u wanna know? i will tell u here and now also i would love to know how much u hight weight and do u even work out?

Ok when did you see in my posts that I wanted to kick your ass? It's you who wanna proove you fight better than me ^^ I really dont care about you man, you really need to understand it, thats becoming annoying

Redline:
no showing how much of a nerd you are u think cus u beat up 2 nerds makes u strong ROFL and u play pussys sports you have a easy life so your a pussy i have had a hard lifes makes me stronger and better in life cus when something hard comes i can deal with it you cant u will freak out like a girl thats why 100% fact people that have harder lifes do better in life then a nerd with A and Bs look at my mom and dad i dont even live with them they got A and Bs they cant even get a good life going
just showing your worthless its ok i wont tell everyobdy but its the truth truth hurts

and nope your the one to bring up the fighting boxing even tho i bet u dont cus u seem like a pussy nerd guy i can tell by the way u act trying to be nice your a little wippy guy acting the thing is i dont care for people if there a dumb ass or just think there coo1 u have to get my respect which u dont but u always suck up to everyone like a bitch u are thats why your monas dog

your life is sad mine better then yours end of story u cant say noting cus its a fact GG no rematch

Timo:
So you're saying that all 17 years old guys who didnt have had "a hard life" are nerds? You're amazing dude.
Anyway that's probably your hard life which brought you your shitty behaviour with everyone. Or maybe this is the result of your hard life. Anyway that's not a glory and with the few you said to me about you, I prefer my life to yours. Even looking at the way you talk to people in a game, I really prefer being me than being you.

Anyway that's not the subject. Idk why im still talking and listening to you, and not following Radio's advice. It's really worthless to talk to you, since you're always willing to proove you're better than the others.

Redline:
yes u should be you your a pussy your a weak thing your fat your ugly and your worthless u cant be me never can u cant play sports u cant do anything to make a life and your a fu**ing dumb ass too your very fu**ing dumb thats why i will have a job that makes more then u will with a good wife when your making shitty money with no wife cus your a nerd also only u would think everyone 17 old is a nerd cus u feel sorry for your self like i said your a pussy get a fu**ing life kid cus u will get your ass beat or anything that comes to u u cant handle it are u gay? cus u seem like you are the way u act you dont act like a man at all more as a girl

also i dont have to prove i already win and already made u stfu thats why what your saying is worthless shit you lose so stfu u will never win vs me in anything cus i am right your wrong u may be a nerd but dont mean your always right

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Redline pissing me off

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hmmm...
Redline has 7 days for apology.
If he won't, then Fukushima III be last attack, which will ruin everything.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Better do it right now, he'll never apologize xD and anyway idc about apologizes
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Give him 7 days, so it be leggal.
They will always remember, that I gave chance Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Lol you're merciful Mona xD
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

give him 5 seconds...

LoL.. I think redline should suffer more in his poor , sad life.
Burning

Post by Burning »

wtf redline timo dude dont care about him he sux^^
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

just let him be redline Image
Timo you won this fight dont hack forum xD And if you hack it will i get virus or something? Idc about the others.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Lol how did i won? He kept insulting and I stopped answering to me, it's him who won, not me.
Anyway, I just dont care anymore about him so I wouldnt mind if Mona hacks him oor his forum
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

lol timo you forgot if mona hacked the forum me and the other guys will cant join in forum too remember man isnt just redline in forum Image

Return to “General Talking”