[Timo] No idea of a name... mmh... I'm back

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Timo

[Timo] No idea of a name... mmh... I'm back

Post by Timo »

Hello girls =)

I write it here because I dont wanna pollute any other subforum with my spam, since i'll talk only about me and it's gonna be long. So prepare yourself against my vanity, or i mean against my self-concerned talking. By the way, if you dont wanna read everything, just go at the real end of my post, all is summarized.

Okay let's begin: i write this topic so as to speak about the games i did yesterday. 5 games, I lost 3 but eh, I take that as a victory, you'll see why.

The 2 first games, I played against noobs and it was only to see if I could play quite good on this comp. Result: yeah I can, however my mouse moves really slowly than before and eh, I'm obviously still rusty, so yeah I didnt do very great but I was expecting a very worse result.

First game: Deus and me VS 2 noobs, well a trying game for me, while Deus was having fun rushing them in a huge map xD

Second game, 4 noobs VS me:

Oh, and apparently I'm a cheater xD
Ah, noobs nowadays...

Okay, then my 3 losses:

First one, my 1v1 with Colby. He totally owned me xD I could maybe have a chance to resist against his attack if I hadnt forgotten to activate my mili crown. But I didnt activate it so... Ownage:

My 2 last games and defeats, it was by 1v1ing Texas, in babs and 5-5. Well, in the 2 games I'm a bit disappointed, I could have won and i SHOULD have won, so it pisses me off a little bit. Especially in babs, where i had more army, one terri, and yet I lost. I think I lost it because of my comp, which made it impossible t micro when I tried to, but well I wont find excuses, I've never micro correctly anyway.
Okay here are the screenshots.

First 1v1: babs.

He also had mili crown before me by the way, but I was already fucked when he got it, so nvm.

Second and last game, 1v1 with Texas in 5-5:

My timelines are quite equal than his, so my defeat isnt so humiliating.

Okay, finished.

So, in my opinion this comp makes me a bit slower than before, with the problems like double clicking or slow moving, so it makes it hard to micro or to build correctly. But except that, this comp is quite good enough to play, i'll just need a bit training to be as good as before.
Oh yeah, something new now is that I make horrible cat spam. I lost the practice, the habit, so now idk why but I got more cats than before and that's annoying me. But doesnt matter, I'll be playing more so as to bring back my skills (or at least the few I had).

BTW, another problem with this comp: it sometimes crashes, often actually. So, Nightstand my babe, I'm sorry that my comp crashed when we were talking yesterday Image

So, to summarize: I'm back to EE2!
Cya in game dudes =)

Nightstand

Re: [Timo] No idea of a name... mmh... I'm back

Post by Nightstand »

Timo =) doesnt matter..
Im so glad that u r back Image

GL HF dude =)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

blablabla...
Readed all.

Tell me some about this comp?
Is it new computer or it's this mums'?
I just don't know because in last days you said that it is slow, but now I see you're playing, so is it different comp or your mums'?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

? No, it's my mum's comp, why do you think it's a new one ?
Yeah, it's slow, and I sometimes can't even launch EE2, but when i'm finally online that's fine, Mali and Colby said to me that i wasn't lagging, the only problems are that my mouse moves slowly, it double clicks often instead of one click, and i often crash, i mean can't move at all during 3min and then crash suddently. But i didnt know if I couldnt handle a game, that's why i tried these games, and i think i can play quite good. Not good enough to clan war with you or things like that, but enough to have fun
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

Mmh you cannot take YOUR mouse to play ? x)

And I advise you to set "16 bit colour" and all in low (except resolution), if you have not done it yet. Image

Good, nice Image
Timo

Post by Timo »

Just forget what i said, i wont come back, at least not before august until a get a new comp. Hf
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hmm...
Mum deleted your EE2? Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

No
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Then why?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

I lost against Gabriel in bab war.
Also against Whopper but i dont care, i care for the game vs gabriel. Being owned, by him, after 5min of game, that's just unacceptable

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”