Spooky action game review

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
Coo1

Spooky action game review

Post by Coo1 »

Something strange and spooky happens on the 9th day after Halloween. Today I played a game, 1 vs. 1 with a well-known player ~Kiffke~.
The map was tiny planes and all that stuff which I usually play - map unrevealed, five people to start with, low resources, blah blah blah...
What surprised me in the very beginning was the fact that this player asked me to kick him out of the game. He stated: "I have a bug."
OK, bug or whatever. I did what this person asked. We had a short and very intense game (boring to some players....)
After the game I decided to review this recording. It played out OK, but I cannot load the very same saved tiny map which I use for my training.
I am attaching this game in EE2 recorded format and also I am attaching a screen capture of the phenomena I am describing.
What is strange is that I usually do not have this kind of problems with other recorded games. And I have a lot of them with different players at different times with different settings...

Considering my paranoid inclinations and remembering of previous games "trainers" I start thinking that there is something what mere mortals don't know...
Until proven otherwise, respectfully, I keep my opinion. I also ask for a logical explanation except something like "it is a static which happens when you touch keyboard with your fingers."

Again, attached for your pleasure is the recording of this game and a screen capture of what happens when I try to load saved map which this player played with me.
P.S. By the way if you use voice recognition, it is much easier to compose messages and the damned computer corrects you!

UPDATE: Cannot print screen from the game :-(

(2023_11_09)_(10_01)Coo1(China)_Kiffke(Aztec).e2s
the game itself
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
Attachments
Coo1_Kiffke_Spooky_Action.mp4
screen recording
(19.36 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Spooky action game review

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Do you have some serious health issues?

You're loading the favorite game settings:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 100344.png
Screenshot 2023-11-10 100344.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 787 times

And you're calling it as "loading saved map"?

How are 4 KB files supposed to store the full game map details?
You loaded the saved settings with a second HUMAN player who was in the game, while the second human player was not PSYCHICALLY present. So obviously the game ends on the start.

This feels too strange. You're playing EE2 for around 15 years. You've posted dozens of playbacks on the forum. I don't believe that you don't know how to load saved games correctly, and where they are in the menu.

The amount of non-existing issues reported by you has reached the absurd level.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”