being kicked because im not from europe

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
(*UK*)carface

being kicked because im not from europe

Post by (*UK*)carface »

hi iv recently returned bk to empire earth 2 and was having a good time then i joined a game his name was furetto he invited me i joined then he goes to say because im not from the EU i cant play then he goes ahead and kicks me is this sort of behavior allowed ? it dosent seem right to me its almost like being racist because im not from eu im from UK would the board agree saying this sort of behavior is unacceptable or not ? and if so what would the board do about it i dont think as a community we should be letting people go around acting like this because were from a different country or ethnicity thanks

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: being kicked because im not from europe

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It's a case for the Department of Justice.

Out of curiousness, have you voted for Brexit in 2016 referendum?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
(*UK*)carface

Post by (*UK*)carface »

no i dident vote lol i dont vote for anything
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So you didn't vote against Brexit? Then maybe you get what you deserve?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hi carface!

Happy to see you again! I hope you are doing well!

About the case, it is a weird one because I don't recall anything like this before. Maybe that fact was used as an excuse to kick you off for whatever reason like the room being full and someone that needed to join? Hard to say without the context.

Anyways, you are right to say that such behavior should not be allowed. The host has the right to decide the players he wants in his room, but without creating this racist stuff.

However, given the small context that was provided, also with no evidence, I can't go further than supporting you. I trust your words, but for the previous reason, in addition to the fact that a case like this has never happened before, I'll let this pass this time, unless you have some evidence to share.

If this is not the case and this was to happen again, don't hesitate to create another case, maybe with more context and evidence which can be a simple screenshot, and this time it will be taken much more seriously.
These users thanked the author Matty for the post:
Kiffke
(*UK*)carface

Post by (*UK*)carface »

lol mona and regarding to your response matty thank u for the response much appreciated and yes i do agree with u there and if it happens again i will gather evidence to provide to the ministery of justice thxs for taking the time out to hear my case much love

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”