More City Building Progess

Preview of Unreleased Content and Users Work
PaulStretch

More City Building Progess

Post by PaulStretch »

Made quite a bit of progress on the mod. Here are all the blocks I have built so far
game3.jpg
game3.jpg (523.97 KiB) Viewed 982 times
As you can see each building comes with a road that does effect unit speed. Here's some close up showing building detail and unit scale.
game4.jpg
game4.jpg (553.3 KiB) Viewed 982 times
I halved the scale of everything and tried to make sure units are properly scaled with the buildings
game1.jpg
game1.jpg (735.98 KiB) Viewed 982 times
Here's the max zoom The max zoom has a narrow FOV giving the game an orthographic perspective which I feel makes is easier to see everything at a glance from far away
game6.jpg
game6.jpg (696.73 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Attachments
game2.jpg
game2.jpg (608.75 KiB) Viewed 982 times

Philipxander

Re: More City Building Progess

Post by Philipxander »

Just dropped by to say that i always wanted a City Builder with war aspects. I’d be glad to download this mod asap! Great Job!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I agree. When I was a kid I used to love playing CBs with roleplay (like president visits) and planned non-ruining wars. Unfortunately it's hard to find people enjoying such settings now. For example this screenshot comes from my city building game: https://ee2.eu/assets/screenshots/034.jpg
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Philipxander

Post by Philipxander »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 06:22 I agree. When I was a kid I used to love playing CBs with roleplay (like president visits) and planned non-ruining wars. Unfortunately it's hard to find people enjoying such settings now. For example this screenshot comes from my city building game: https://ee2.eu/assets/screenshots/034.jpg
The fact that is 2023 and Mona Lisa still here is amazing 😂.

I swear this game is nigh perfect with mods.

Return to “Spotlight”