Reporting player |uRs|>R_Empire when he make scout rush

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player |uRs|>R_Empire when he make scout rush

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Empire wrote: 30 Oct 2022, 01:35 ok sorry there are no scouts anymore the scout doesn't do much damage either i guess they're just excuses
but I won't do it anymore.

We will see in 1 week if you won't do this anymore.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Empire

Post by Empire »

Remove the sanction please one week I will not do more scout
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Empire wrote: 30 Oct 2022, 13:41 Remove the sanction please one week I will not do more scout
The Department of Control has decided to give you a chance to remove the punishment, by finishing the simple task.

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 30 (thirty) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize all affected players for frequently breaking the multiplayer game rules. I have learnt what the "no scout rush" rule is. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. R_Empire."

2. When you finish writing it 30 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message. You can login to the forum directly from your smartphone, so it should be easy to upload the file.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 30 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when your penalty is correctly finished.

* Please note that the provided sentence must be rewritten step-by-step. Please use the provided nickname: "R_Empire", because that's how you're recognized in the community.

Examples of correctly finished tasks:
viewtopic.php?p=27213#p27213
viewtopic.php?p=27328#p27328
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”