Reporting player uRs_Denys for telling my opponent where to attack as observer

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
KennetRP

Reporting player uRs_Denys for telling my opponent where to attack as observer

Post by KennetRP »

I was playing 1v1 with COLM_BECKHAM (a.k.a. "Alex" or "Alexa"). Denys was observing. Now, I have no problem with observers notifying players of unused resource piles and idle citizens and such small things, but according to the chatlog, you'll see Denys telling "Alexa" to "ataca a tu costado". Spanish is not my strong suit, but I know that ataca means attack, so it seems like Denys told COLM_BECKHAM to attack me from a specific area from obs, which is not okay.

https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... nxIl9jy7Hw
Attachments
(2022_06_23)_(22_07).e2s
(6.15 MiB) Downloaded 100 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player uRs_Denys for telling my opponent where to attack as observer

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

That help wasn't such a big crime as these annoying messages from the head clown of uRs: desta.

He accused me of "helping all the time" when I just told to place the city center better (because it was afar from the forest). He lied that I told Kennet to move citizens. Anyway, I don't care anymore about messages from such "intelligent" players.

Back to Denys, I can't decide in this case as it would probably be considered as non-neutral decision. It's better to forward it to the Department of Justice, but I don't think he will be punished for that if it only happened 1 time. Maybe it's worth to check all other playbacks to see their messages, Kennet?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Re: Reporting player uRs_Denys for telling my opponent where to attack as observer

Post by Matty »

Hi,
Just watched the playback...

Soft helps like cc being far from wood or the thing about unused food source have always been accepted, even because there is also an educative purpose in them.
Suggesting to attack an enemy at a certain time at a certain place is instead a hard help that doesn't even have an educative purpose because Alex could not deduce it from the knowledge he had.

What Denys has done is certainly wrong, but it is also something that happens sometimes. Not that changes anything, but in this specific case it didn't even matter because Alex didn't listen to what Denys said and won the game deservedly.

In the end, this case is very "small" and Denys has certainly not been a troublemaker so far, so no punishments should be taken.
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 24 Jun 2022, 11:32 That help wasn't such a big crime as these annoying messages from the head clown of uRs: desta.

He accused me of "helping all the time" when I just told to place the city center better (because it was afar from the forest). He lied that I told Kennet to move citizens. Anyway, I don't care anymore about messages from such "intelligent" players.

Back to Denys, I can't decide in this case as it would probably be considered as non-neutral decision. It's better to forward it to the Department of Justice, but I don't think he will be punished for that if it only happened 1 time. Maybe it's worth to check all other playbacks to see their messages, Kennet?
Very well, after some digging through chatlogs I couldn't find any recent examples of Denys helping via obs besides the reported incident. I think Denys will think twice and not do it again. So I agree with Matty's decision of not punishing as of now.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Reports like this are good because they help track players behaviours. They also often have the "scarying" effect, so can solve issues without actions taken. Therefore please report the future incidents like this, even if you think that it doesn't deserve punishments.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”