Reporting player Kiffke for quitting shortly after game start

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
KennetRP

Reporting player Kiffke for quitting shortly after game start

Post by KennetRP »

The title says it all. I'll provide the playback file. Unacceptable behaviour from Kiffke.
Attachments
(2022_06_05)_(23_18).e2s
(7.67 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
These users thanked the author KennetRP for the post:
Kiffke

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player Kiffke for quitting shortly after game start

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Do you mean he is doing it frequently? If yes, can you provide playbacks or the Rating System Log links to these games?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

We had unfair teams, so I wrote in the beginning " RUSH WITH ME OR I QUIT" . ... nobody rushed , so I quit . Next time I will not play with unfair teams again if this is always the result of it. Kennet you happy?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Kiffke wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 13:04 We had unfair teams, so I wrote in the beginning " RUSH WITH ME OR I QUIT" . ... nobody rushed , so I quit . Next time I will not play with unfair teams again if this is always the result of it. Kennet you happy?
Do you want the Ministry to believe that these are unfair teams?

https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... 5A4548E869

I don't judge any behaviours, just collecting required information. However, once the player clicks ready it means that he accepted the teams. It doesn't require any discussion.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

Skill is not based on just numbers, if it would be like that I would be the best player :D

but I get ur point, should be smarter that and I will be not pressing ready just to have a match which is pointless

Hope that topic can be closed because I accept my impolite/inappropriate behavior
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

This topic didn't start yet, and you are asking us to close it :D

I'd like to know which team (in your opinion) had worse players? Because in "unfair" teams, one of the teams must have significantly worse players? Or it's about something else?

We can all pretend like "nothing happened", but offending the host that he created unfair teams needs to have some reliable arguments.

A quick look from me shows that teams were perfectly fine, and the game result and time needed to finish the game proves it even more.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

Kiffke wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 13:04 We had unfair teams, so I wrote in the beginning " RUSH WITH ME OR I QUIT" . ... nobody rushed , so I quit . Next time I will not play with unfair teams again if this is always the result of it. Kennet you happy?
First of all, I disagree that it was unfair teams, especially considering me and kosta resisted a 2v3 for so long after you left. Second, us not rushing with you does not excuse premature quitting.

Added after 10 minutes 32 seconds:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 06:15 Do you mean he is doing it frequently? If yes, can you provide playbacks or the Rating System Log links to these games?
By the way, not from what I have seen.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

KennetRP wrote: 07 Jun 2022, 14:06 First of all, I disagree that it was unfair teams, especially considering me and kosta resisted a 2v3 for so long after you left. Second, us not rushing with you does not excuse premature quitting.

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 06:15 Do you mean he is doing it frequently? If yes, can you provide playbacks or the Rating System Log links to these games?
I'm keeping this topic open, because I found the similar cases:
"The toxing quitting of Kiffke needs to stop": viewtopic.php?t=5438
"Reporting player Kiffke for intentional units deletion in order to make his team lose": viewtopic.php?t=5549

I don't remember these topics, I'll have to analyze it when I have more time (or simply forward it to Department of Justice).

But for me the main problem now is that somebody apologizes in the topic, and calls the fair teams "unfair" at the same time. I think the hypocrisy of this type needs to stop in the first place.

And btw2, I'm aware of Kennet's frequent unfair teams hosting addiction, so it's not like I'm ignoring all the circumstances. However, if we focus on this certain game, I have a totally different version of the situation than I would think of based on the observation from the past. In this case in my opinion teams were perfectly fine, so I'm asking for a little bit more arguments why Kiffke continuously calls them unfair.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 07 Jun 2022, 15:10
KennetRP wrote: 07 Jun 2022, 14:06 First of all, I disagree that it was unfair teams, especially considering me and kosta resisted a 2v3 for so long after you left. Second, us not rushing with you does not excuse premature quitting.

I'm keeping this topic open, because I found the similar cases:
"The toxing quitting of Kiffke needs to stop": viewtopic.php?t=5438
"Reporting player Kiffke for intentional units deletion in order to make his team lose": viewtopic.php?t=5549

I don't remember these topics, I'll have to analyze it when I have more time (or simply forward it to Department of Justice).

But for me the main problem now is that somebody apologizes in the topic, and calls the fair teams "unfair" at the same time. I think the hypocrisy of this type needs to stop in the first place.
Honestly, I completely forgot that Kiffke did this before and that I even reported about it. It's been over a year. He apologized and we moved on. I haven't seen him prematurely quitting in my games since then. I deleted the playback files from that time long ago.
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

Some more arguments for me behavior which is not acceptable i know but maybe a little reasonable, I will think next time twice before clicking ready or quit the game to quick

1.okay, for me, it was pretty late, so it was in my mind to waste hours or I could time spend sleeping
2. i am more rusty than my opponents IMO to that time, but kennet and kosta proofed me wrong
3. opponents had better civ, so a quick rush made for me 100% sense

All in all I would like to apologize for quitting to fast to Kennet and Kosta, next time I will be smarter.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”