Player KayOne is scamming people on money

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Player KayOne is scamming people on money

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The content of this topic has been deleted on 01.06.2022, because KayOne asked to be banned instead of revealing screenshots and the video of his frauds:

//All screenshots removed on 16.06.2022, because KayOne finished his punishment correctly.

Since he decided to scam me on money - I believe that keeping the ban until he apologizes publicly in this topic is the right thing to do.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

KennetRP

Re: Player KayOne is scamming people on money

Post by KennetRP »

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

He should donate to EE2 instead of scamming
These users thanked the author Kiffke for the post (total 2):
IndieRock00, Dr.MonaLisa
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The first post in this topic has been updated. All the evidence and videos have been removed, because he requested to be banned instead.

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
RedLine.

Post by RedLine. »

hahahahahaha
KayOne

Post by KayOne »

Hello everyone, I've been thinking about my behavior for a few weeks now and I want to apologize, it's wrong of me and it won't happen again in the future.

Best wishes

Your Dr Kay
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

After the analyze of messages sent on the other platforms, and the hostile actions committed, the Department of Control has reasons to claim that the apology was not honest.
In order to validate your good intentions, please follow the simple task below.

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 3 (three) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize to Dr.MonaLisa for scamming her on money. I promise not to scam any players in the future, and I understand that I will not get another chance if future frauds are detected. KayOne."

2. When you finish writing it 3 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message. You can login to the forum directly from your smartphone, so it should be easy to upload the file.
You can see an example of the correctly finished task in this post: viewtopic.php?p=27213#p27213

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 3 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will not be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when the validation is correctly finished. The screenshots that prove your bad intentions (first post in this topic) will also be removed from the public view as it was promised before.

* Please note that the provided sentence must be rewritten step-by-step. Please use the provided nickname: "KayOne", and do not add any unsuitable prefix (like "Dr") it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
KayyOne

Post by KayyOne »

i would send that since weeks but its not possible to upload it here. i tryed all but it doenst work thats why i said kiffke and Devi to write you, to stop the block in whatsapp because i would like send you it there. So you could upload it here.

thanks.

KayOne
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

KayyOne wrote: 15 Jun 2022, 18:01 i would send that since weeks but its not possible to upload it here. i tryed all but it doenst work thats why i said kiffke and Devi to write you, to stop the block in whatsapp because i would like send you it there. So you could upload it here.

thanks.

KayOne
"since weeks"? It was posted 5 days ago.

You can login to your old nickname: "KayOne", no need to create new accounts.

It's explained how to upload the photos in my previous post:

"3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message. You can login to the forum directly from your smartphone, so it should be easy to upload the file.":
Screenshot_20220615-203956_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-203956_Chrome.jpg (319.28 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
----------------------------
Screenshot_20220615-204027_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-204027_Chrome.jpg (669.03 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
----------------------------
Screenshot_20220615-204051_Android System.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-204051_Android System.jpg (430.25 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs