Sanctions on Russian Federation due to invasion on Ukraine in February 2022

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dimonchik

Re: Sanctions on Russian Federation due to invasion on Ukraine in February 2022

Post by Dimonchik »

Hello.
I am from Russia and I hasten to remind you that we are not punished for not following the party line.
Minecraft guys were imprisoned for planning to blow up the FSB building.
So you can easily enter an agreement "on disagreement with the bald leader."
I also hasten to inform you that many of our country do not agree with him. But to a greater extent, the younger generation, since it lived in relatively well-fed years, those who are older simply endure.
I apologize for my English, in my city there is no opportunity to study it. Yes, our education sucks.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

EWBJ wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 16:01 It is strange to blame other countries or another person for your own incompetence. These bots teach you to think about protection. Or is it just a threat to you? Weird. And in addition, I see that 80% of the eWa clan, support the current government of the Nazis, manipulated by the SS-Nazis. If this is not so, then please explain to me why Russia is cleaning up Ukraine?
Holy fuck. I didn't expect to read such a retarded post in this topic.

If you didn't understand what I wrote in the previous posts, then go back and re-read them or translate to Russian so you understand. I am not going to repeat myself for the 4th time just because you're brain is closed for the written text.

The highest hypocrisy is how you call me incompetent, and then you quote the Russian propaganda right after it. Literally all countries in the World shown the support to the democratic Ukrainian government which was in good relationship with European and the World countries, yet you dare to write shit like this about them being "nazists"? Change your fucking TV channels from Russia Today or such, so maybe you'll understand what is going on.

The topic about sanctions is not a place to answer questions "why Russia is cleaning up Ukraine". You can literally read any free-world service, forums and such to find reliable information about the whole situation. If you're not capable of doing it, then you're proving your own incompetence.

Dimonchik wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 17:21 Hello.
I am from Russia and I hasten to remind you that we are not punished for not following the party line.
Minecraft guys were imprisoned for planning to blow up the FSB building.
So you can easily enter an agreement "on disagreement with the bald leader."
I also hasten to inform you that many of our country do not agree with him. But to a greater extent, the younger generation, since it lived in relatively well-fed years, those who are older simply endure.
I apologize for my English, in my city there is no opportunity to study it. Yes, our education sucks.
He blew up a building in Minecraft and was sent to the prison. What you heard about excuses in probably another part of the Russian propaganda. In Putin's Russia, when people start wondering about the reliability of the "judgement", Russian services will create any false proof (or just accuse) of real terrorism, and whoever attempts to deny it will also be called a "terrorist".

I'm working on a website that will allow to whitelist Russian players from sanctions by checking a special checkbox on a website. So players who disagree with the unreasonable invasion on Ukraine will have the chance to continue using our services. When the webpage is done, I will inform in this topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Dimonchik

Post by Dimonchik »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 19:39
I'm working on a website that will allow to whitelist Russian players from sanctions by checking a special checkbox on a website. So players who disagree with the unreasonable invasion on Ukraine will have the chance to continue using our services. When the webpage is done, I will inform in this topic.
And this is the main point. I was not pleasantly surprised when I saw that because of the many moves I could not play my favorite childhood game.
In our country, the government periodically likes to shit in its own pants, but ordinary citizens suffer from this.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Dimonchik wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 19:57 And this is the main point. I was not pleasantly surprised when I saw that because of the many moves I could not play my favorite childhood game.
In our country, the government periodically likes to shit in its own pants, but ordinary citizens suffer from this.
Yes, I know :( I was actually working on the "whitelisting" webpage, but then the full-invasion started and it demotivated me from focusing on this subject. Either way, I already have a project and a database table for it. I will finish it in the next few days (maybe faster).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Dimonchik
JoseskVolpe

Post by JoseskVolpe »

I think that's just stupid
If you're going to sanction Russia for the Ukraine war, then you should ban OTAN member countries aswell by committing war crimes alongside nazi batallions against russian civilians in the Ukraine's east, making a coup d'etat in 2013 and surrounding Russia with military bases. It's OTAN who forced this war and Putin has gave a warning on this. OTAN had time to go back and instead answered that with more russianphobic propaganda in the west.

It's true that Russia is not the good on this story and has it's own imperialist intentions into the geopolitics aswell, so i'm not with Putin on this, but joining the sanctions proposed by the USA while silencing other terror stuff that OTAN made to the other countries shows what side are you.
People in Europe have been terrorized right now, wich is comprehensible, but russian and non-russian (but specially russian) people from Ukraine have always been terrorized by the continuous war their (Ukraine) government and OTAN had been putting in their country.
Sanctioning countries is a way U.S. and OTAN prepares another country for a war, and by joining this sanction it's YOU that is supporting a possible world war.

I don't support this sanction and i'll not be using this project's multiplayer mode anymore.
There's other alternatives to play multiplayer EE2 aswell, for russian and non-russian people, i call that OpenVPN. Use that instead of this pro-war project.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

JoseskVolpe wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 00:13 I think that's just stupid
If you're going to sanction Russia for the Ukraine war, then you should ban OTAN member countries aswell by committing war crimes alongside nazi batallions against russian civilians in the Ukraine's east, making a coup d'etat in 2013 and surrounding Russia with military bases. It's OTAN who forced this war and Putin has gave a warning on this. OTAN had time to go back and instead answered that with more russianphobic propaganda in the west.

It's true that Russia is not the good on this story and has it's own imperialist intentions into the geopolitics aswell, so i'm not with Putin on this, but joining the sanctions proposed by the USA while silencing other terror stuff that OTAN made to the other countries shows what side are you.
People in Europe have been terrorized right now, wich is comprehensible, but russian and non-russian (but specially russian) people from Ukraine have always been terrorized by the continuous war their (Ukraine) government and OTAN had been putting in their country.
Sanctioning countries is a way U.S. and OTAN prepares another country for a war, and by joining this sanction it's YOU that is supporting a possible world war.

I don't support this sanction and i'll not be using this project's multiplayer mode anymore.
There's other alternatives to play multiplayer EE2 aswell, for russian and non-russian people, i call that OpenVPN. Use that instead of this pro-war project.
Interesting facts twisting. It's still surprising to see how many people (like you) believe in Russian propaganda. Ukrainian regions (Crimea, Donbas, Donetsk) were the target of Russian hybrid attack in 2014. Russian forces were doing everything to provoke breaking of ceasefire, and in the past few months faked the "terrorist attacks" in these cities, always in the middle of the night. Every person using a bit of brain had a great laugh watching this theatre.
people from Ukraine have always been terrorized by the continuous war their (Ukraine) government and OTAN had been putting in their country.
Maybe in your dreams these things were happening. In reality it's been Russia destabilizing situation, faking attacks (often sacrificing people). I recommend you to change your deep-weeb Russian sources and come back to the reality.

Putin killed dozens of his political opponents, including Boris Nemtsov, attempt to poison Alexei Navalny (and now imprisoning him). The list of Putin's regime victims is terrifying. Even recently, he has been lying so many times on his actions done, and you're still capable to believe in his narration? Unbelievable.
and by joining this sanction it's YOU that is supporting a possible world war.
You're the one supporting a possible world war by repeating unverified, false Russian propaganda on the Internet forums. Ignoring this event would be an acceptation for the Putin's totalitarian regime.
Hypocrisy of the highest order. Anti-war sanctions (for the already started, unreasonable, unprovoked and unjustified invasion) are being called pro-war.

And the funniest fact is, with the sanctions active, our Multiplayer community has reached one of the best activity since the long time: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/#weekstatistics
So yeah, your "protest" changes a lot.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

As I promised, the Russian and Belarusian players can now remove the sanctions by filling a declaration at the specially prepared website:

https://ee2.eu/sanctions/

The texts might be improved in the near future. I just didn't want to delay the release of this web page.

I hope all the good Russian players, who are against the war, will find this web page helpful.

The sanctions removal system might be changed a bit in the future (e.g. periodical expiration of the declaration in order to protect players privacy in case of dynamic IP address changes), but at the moment it's not required.

Russian players who make a declaration and then insult Ukrainian players, or post pro-war messages on our chat services will be awarded with bans identified by the hardware IDs of their computer. Discussion about the war is still acceptable as long as it doesn't offend the invaded country. Due to aggression started by Russian Federation, we do not guarantee the same protection for Russian players. Russian players who will use our chat services need to be aware that they might be the target of hateful messages from players living in different countries around the World. Unfortunately it won't be something that can be controlled.
Attachments
Sanctions Removal 5.png
Sanctions Removal 5.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2837 times
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
vovana

Post by vovana »

JoseskVolpe wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 00:13 I think that's just stupid

It's useless to discuss it, Europe has one truth, Russia another, the real truth, as usual, lies somewhere in between.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

vovana wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 10:29 It's useless to discuss it, Europe has one truth, Russia another, the real truth, as usual, lies somewhere in between.
The truth and the military aggression are two different things.

As example, Poland has "tough" relationship with Ukraine, due to their refusal of historic facts. For example "Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres ... rn_Galicia
The criminal Stepan Bandera: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera is the "Hero of Ukraine" in Ukraine, while being responsible for mass murder. So these subjects are very hard between those two countries. Ukraine is also successively blocking bodies exhumation for research purposes, so it's not as colorful as everybody would say. However, the history and the past should not continuously affect relationship between two countries, and should NEVER led to the aggression from a different country, under false arguments.

Another thing is blaming Ukraine for creating the law for making the Ukrainian as the "mandatory language for public sector workers". This has been used as one of the excuses for the invasion, while it's an usual law to have in many, many countries. As example, Latvia has created a similar law (or even worse), which restricted Polish language usage, even when they're a huge minority in that country. Obviously it created some diplomatic discussion between countries, but for God's sake, it would never be used as an excuse for the invasion on the other country.

Putin's goals are totally different from what they say in their propagandic media. He thought that after making up the mess in Crimea, the World's response now, would be the same or as weak as before. He was wrong, and this is what we're seeing now daily in News. The only positive side of this conflict is, that everybody now realized what an evil person dictator Putin is, and what he can sacrifice in order to make his retarded goals of restoring the Soviet Union.

So yeah, the sanctions are very well needed to wake people in Russia up, to make them informed of what really is going on (even though younger people probably already know the different sources). This is why EE2.eu sanctioned Russia and Belarus on time, and also finished the "whitelisting" page quickly, so players can still use our services, after reading the "condemning" message. I don't see anything wrong in it, especially considering the fact that many sites (I read about Twitch and OnlyFans today) are blocking Russian users completely, without allowing them to accept the declaration as we have.

All the nonsense from Brazilian or other users, who're attempting to blame me for III World War (lol), without knowing anything about the situation in Ukraine is just ridiculous.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dimonchik

Post by Dimonchik »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 22:10

So yeah, the sanctions are very well needed to wake people in Russia up, to make them informed of what really is going on (even though younger people probably already know the different sources). This is why EE2.eu sanctioned Russia and Belarus on time, and also finished the "whitelisting" page quickly, so players can still use our services, after reading the "condemning" message. I don't see anything wrong in it, especially considering the fact that many sites (I read about Twitch and OnlyFans today) are blocking Russian users completely, without allowing them to accept the declaration as we have.
No sanctions will wake up people in Russia.
But a bunch of two hundredths, and a repetition of the losing Chechen war, yes.
We live here anyway, as if under sanctions all the time, no joke, the average salary is 250-350 dollars.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”