Reporting player ~eWA`~>IndieRock00 for breaking the game rules and then verbally attacking observers

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Reporting player ~eWA`~>IndieRock00 for breaking the game rules and then verbally attacking observers

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I would like to report player ~eWA`~>IndieRock00 (IndieRock00) for the following:

- He has attacked kosta's citizen with the starting scout in "yes_rules" game, killing the citizen who was trying to take a territory. It also made him win the territory on which he started building the city center much later.

Screenshots:
Spoiler
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.34.27.202.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.34.27.202.jpg (752.38 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.35.00.307.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.35.00.307.jpg (734.36 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.35.08.416.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.35.08.416.jpg (776.89 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.35.26.266.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-12-11_15.35.26.266.jpg (699.24 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
As we can see in one of the screenshots, kosta also wrote "yes_rules" on chat, knowing that what was done to him was illegal.

After that, when we (observers) made strong statements about this behaviour to IndieRock00, he started attacking us. He had a problem that we're guiding kosta to delete outpost construction sites before enemy destroy is, saying this is a "help". He totally skipped the fact that he ruined the game by breaking the rules and was trying to find "hooks" on me, Anyway, I personally don't feel offended by messages / jokes of this type. In this topic I would like to rather focus on the rule break instead of stupid messages, sent by both sides later.

Just to make it clear, messages before that (Christmas taunts) were sent to Allies (observers) only, so it's not like the game was interrupted by observers before the rule break has occurred.

Playback Char Log: https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... fHXno4XwBU

Playback File:
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

kosta

Re: Reporting player ~eWA`~>IndieRock00 for breaking the game rules and then verbally attacking observers

Post by kosta »

yes, this happened to me
These users thanked the author kosta for the post:
Dr.MonaLisa
IndieRock00

Re: Reporting player ~eWA`~>IndieRock00 for breaking the game rules and then verbally attacking observers

Post by IndieRock00 »

Show where "yes_rules" was write. And provide that I was in room when sent the message.

Added after 8 minutes 43 seconds:
As a protest and contrast to your toxic behavior, I ask to be banned: so as to make it clear to those who read this post how much I am willing to pay and how serious the situation is. Stop continuing with this very bad behavior! I'm not really responsive to keep having fun and doing a show for you. I thought it was all a game and instead you are really like that, you have deeply disappointed me. I will be happy to consider myself a martyr in the hope that you can realize who you really are. Look at the various posts you've made and realize. I don't want to spend any more time even though there is a lot to say. Goodbye.

Added after 53 seconds:
"Shame3"
Long life and prosperity. 🖖
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

IndieRock00 wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 15:24 Show where "yes_rules" was write. And provide that I was in room when sent the message.
It's clearly known that "yes_rules" is active in nearly 100% of the played r-r games. If there are no rules, it's usually strongly signaled before and on the game start.
SInce Prof.Noob was the host, it's the best to ask him for confirmation.

And besides that, your argument makes a total nonsense, because all 4 players in game didn't produce rams, which are the first unit to produce in no-rules game in this epoch.
As a protest and contrast to your toxic behavior, I ask to be banned: so as to make it clear to those who read this post how much I am willing to pay and how serious the situation is. Stop continuing with this very bad behavior! I'm not really responsive to keep having fun and doing a show for you. I thought it was all a game and instead you are really like that, you have deeply disappointed me. I will be happy to consider myself a martyr in the hope that you can realize who you really are. Look at the various posts you've made and realize. I don't want to spend any more time even though there is a lot to say. Goodbye.
We have so many punishment methods, including "Conditional discontinuance of proceedings", note under the profile nickname, etc; and you ask to be banned? Does that mean that you understood how wrong your behaviour was, or what?
IndieRock00 wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 15:24 "Shame3"
The only shame is that you can not admit to the mistake you made. A simple apology to kosta would be more than enough.

I don't know what did you expected from applying to the ~eW` clan? That you would get some shield and you could do whatever you like?
In EE2, every player is treated equally. Being a member of ~eWA` does not give you any immunity.

Also, brining the other topics up is at least weird. Every case is separate and has its reasons to be on the forum.

The policy in December has changed. The Department of Control decided to take a role of the Community Prosecutor, so players who are victims of bad behaviour get a protection ex-officio. Even kosta himself has confirmed the validity of this report in this topic, so why don't you treat it as a report from him, and attack me personally?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

I have no interest in indulging you and therefore I will not respond to your destructive provocations. So as far as I'm concerned I can only accept your sincere apologies and let me know that you really understood what I said and accepted the situation. So there are two options: either you ban me and let it all end like this or you accept my criticism and as a mature and consistent person with a good dose of humility you ask forgiveness from me and your community for having taken this nasty and bad behavior.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

IndieRock00 wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 17:31 I have no interest in indulging you and therefore I will not respond to your destructive provocations. So as far as I'm concerned I can only accept your sincere apologies and let me know that you really understood what I said and accepted the situation. So there are two options: either you ban me and let it all end like this or you accept my criticism and as a mature and consistent person with a good dose of humility you ask forgiveness from me and your community for having taken this nasty and bad behavior.
Muted (Lobby + Private Messages) for 14 days for unacceptably disrespectful behaviour towards the active Minister and/or sarcasms, trolling in the Ministry of Game Affairs subforum.

Case Solved & Locked
If anyone wants to report the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The topic has been unlocked on request from Prof.Noob, who wanted to add something to this case.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Gnoo

Post by Gnoo »

„duck8“
Hello Indie my dear EE2 buddy, you left me behind confused!
I am not sure if your reply is supposed to be understood as a joke?
If not,
I would really like to understand what made you react this harsh and what happened to the most non-toxic player on EE2 that I have ever met?
Maybe you do have a ghost writer from Latvia now? ;p
Please fire him asap!

This appears to be a reliable topic worth discussing, confirmed by the victim „kosta“ himself and provided with a playback-file
as final proof for your belligerent actions.
So why are you attacking Mona personally for trying to neutrally keep up justice for weaker players?

Are you just looking for a random excuse to quit playing EE2? „greta16“
I suppose you were just overreacting because you might have felt a bit betrayed about getting reported for a minor rule break by your own clan mate and mentor.
I hope you will come back for good soon!
Especially, because it's Christmas time and it would be a shame if you missed the new Christmas experience update.

Or maybe you really didn't know, if it was allowed/forbidden to use the scout the way you did?
I myself am confused all the time about what the scout is allowed to use for, especially, if the scout is available at the beginning,
because then you can read a message that „scout tricks are allowed/legal“ at the start of the game even if „Yes_Rules“ is a default setting.
Still, to be fair you could have at least stopped your nasty actions, when kosta was desperately typing „yes_rules“ in order to make you stop.

I myself became a victim of the same possible game changing action, when Kiffke was scout attacking and killing the citizen, who was building the city center, which enabled Kiffke to gain the territory instead of me. When I started complaining about it, I was told that it's a legal action, if the game started with the scout available,
but on the other hand,
when then later I myself was doing the same action to MuJka, he was also complaining to me, that I was breaking the rules in his opinion. So we made rules more clear for us two before starting the next game. But that's a bit laborious to to every time with each player.
So in order to finally exclude such misunderstandings,
I suggest that there should be final and very specific written rules about what excactly is allowed to do with the scout in a default yes_rules game,
if the scout is available from the beginning.

I hope to see you back soon Indie or else I wish you a merry Christmas and happy holidays with your family already.
„duck10“
These users thanked the author Gnoo for the post (total 2):
IndieRock00, Matty
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gnoo wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 12:34 I suggest that there should be final and very specific written rules about what excactly is allowed to do with the scout in a default yes_rules game,
if the scout is available from the beginning.
It's being discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5480

The current punishment (14 days Lobby + Private mute) is for attacking me in the Ministry of Game Affairs subforum, but it includes the potential rule break. Therefore since the "connected" punishment was already issued, the case doesn't require too much attention anymore.

There was absolutely no need to attack me personally for creating a report (which could bring many arguments, and probably would end up with conditional discontinuance of proceedings).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

I am emotionally shaken by this matter and this is where I start with my speech.

It is human nature to experience emotions from the most disparate genres. Often and willingly these emotions are linked to another human characteristic: interacting with one's fellowmen.

Why do we (and I guess others) join the multiplayer lobby?
To virtually "meet" people and be able to share your person in a more or less expansive way and get to know other people through the Game.
Why do I do it?
The fact of being able to relate to other people satisfies a natural need and this causes me pleasure and well-being.

If all this becomes a source of stress and bad mood, it is also natural to safeguard one's health by eliminating this source.

In recent years I have given a lot to the community both from a technical point of view, at best the patch and from a relational point of view between the various players.
With the latter I was able to create a closer and more intimate relationship.
I open a parenthesis to tell this anecdote: why our (my) dear professor (gnooty for the noobs) has spent his time in publishing a post here? The answer I gave myself is that he feels emotionally touched, as I am and he is here with the noblest of intentions, to express his thoughts in a constructive way to improve relationships between people so as to make our coexistence. improve. Surely the professor will remember that he too left the gaming community for his reasons. I missed him and I managed to convince Mona to write a message to the professor in a private and purely personal way from me, where I basically asked him to return to play. And here it is again.
I wanted to briefly tell this story to say that within the community there are relationships that go beyond the simple relationship between the player. There is so much more!

Seizing the ball ... I think the Lativa guy ran into the same problem with this topic. Peace to soul of him.

As for Dr. Monalisa, I also feel I have to say that the relationship we have goes far beyond the simple relationship between "patch creator and player", in fact it is not uncommon for us to contact and chat about things completely unrelated to the patch. It is no exaggeration to call him a friend as far as the world of the web is concerned. And this is the point, his behavior, as already said, has deeply disappointed and hurt me.

Formally the accusation in this post is wrong at the base. there was no explicit formality in stating the presence or absence of rules. So why formalize a non-observance of something never said? It is true, usually you play with the rules, but there is a law which says: in the absence of specific information on the presence or absence of rules, is always the rule "yea_rules" valid? NO
In the event that a player cannot read the line where the game mode is specified, how do you behave? it is clear that the question of the rules at stake must be altered and not a little. It's all vague and everyone says what they like and want.
Now I wonder how it is possible to think of making a post like this, where we talk about broken rules, and then to formalize a behavior and to judge it when the rules issue has not been formalized enough. It's absurd and heavily insulting, especially if he's someone you think is important and highly esteemed.

It is understandable that my reaction at stake is deliberately exaggerated because the accusation is senseless and because there is a confidential relationship that gives me the opportunity to be able to speak face to face.

Now a little bit of vent:

Why do this? To defend the most fragile people? From what? By me breaking a rule that hasn't been said? Do we post where you accuse me and demand my apologies? You apologize to me. If this is a gesture to make the community better, well I don't want to be here.
Could this be an excuse to put on some show?

I already see in my mind a topic entitled: "The real face of Dr. MonaLisa"

But I would never allow myself to do that. It is his community and he decides what to do. It is not right to enter a reality and destroy it because it is not in line with one's thinking.

In my opinion certain things must be formalized and must be professional to others, depending on the situation the human and emotional part of each of us must be understood and managed.
Certain behaviors and reminders that would be perceived as a profound lack of respect and outrage, if made by those who have a confidential relationship with such a person, become necessary reminders to do because they are carried with the best intentions.

As a last provocation I will just say that I am curious to see how the person concerned will react: will he ever step back and show himself strong in spirit and charismatic as a good guide should do or will he return to the office by force and to counter all this?

We saw that as a reaction to my last post he blocked me for a couple of weeks, which is a far cry from the ban, and also allowed me to reopen the post at the request of a person close to him. This makes me happy and think that there is that person, who can listen to their emotions but has a hard time accepting them. I wish you the best, and I hope you manage relationships the way you manage computer codes.

Merry Christmas and good appetite! Eat ducks 🦆🦆

IndieDuck 🦆

Added after 16 minutes 41 seconds:
And anyway I didn't break the rules: the scout was already present before the game started so as the post says, if the rules are enabled you can use him to attack. This makes my arguments better understood.

Code: Select all

- If scout is enabled:
* No_rules: It's allowed to attack with the first and all other scouts.
* Yes_rules: The first scout can be used to rush the enemy, but no more than 1 (this can be annoying in epochs 13+ where scouts have a range attack ability).
source:viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5480

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”