Reporting player Kiffke for intentional units deletion in order to make his team lose

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Reporting player Kiffke for intentional units deletion in order to make his team lose

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I would like to report player Kiffke for the following:

- Game with session ID 61B3C46F4659B27: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... 6F4659B27E

- The game has been hosted using the new version of the Fair Teams Generator, described here: viewtopic.php?p=26983#p26983

- My team got Sr.Teste, which is considered as the worst player from these available.

- On game start, Kiffke has stated that "game is lagging" which was not true (not feelable by any other player in game, and in EE2 all players get equal commands delay). It was the first sign that he has problems being in fair teams for once.

- During the game my teammate (uRs..Batu) started losing game.

- After that I did some micro attacks on few other players, and then player Kiffke has intentionally deleted his units. I assume that he has done it intentionally, in order to make his team lose faster than should. He had problem with the fair teams generated before the game, so it seems to me like he wanted to prove a false point that the "generator doesn't work" and intentionally ruined the game for all players in game.

- As you can see in the provided game log, his Kill Ratio is 0.05 which proves that he deleted all the units himself.

The Chat Log of the game is available here: https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... d8rJO6p0h9

Game Playback: I'd like to bring up that it's not the first time when player Kiffke is ruining started games. There were dozens of cases where he has been quitting on start, or generally "trolling" with units to intentionally lose the game.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Kiffke

Re: Reporting player Kiffke for intentional units deletion in order to make his team lose

Post by Kiffke »

I dont want to waste to much time on this as I am aware that my behaviour was not good on that day/game

- On game start, Kiffke has stated that "game is lagging" which was not true (not feelable by any other player in game, and in EE2 all players get equal commands delay). It was the first sign that he has problems being in fair teams for once.

Indeed I had some kinda 2 sec delays which made my a little pissed as I wanted to rush someone. If nobdy can relate to that ingame then needless to agrue about this

- After that I did some micro attacks on few other players, and then player Kiffke has intentionally deleted his units. I assume that he has done it intentionally, in order to make his team lose faster than should. He had problem with the fair teams generated before the game, so it seems to me like he wanted to prove a false point that the "generator doesn't work" and intentionally ruined the game for all players in game.

This mistake happens unfortunalty sometimes often as I chat and press ENTER or in that case again button ENTF which is near ENTER, so in my defense I mistakenly pressed ENTF an deleted my army, afterwards on full intention my barracks to end this game quickly, as I was frusted because my team would lose anyway as it seems like it meanwhile on the progress of the players

Sooo idk which punishment is fair to me for this issue of mine. Let Matty decided or idk.... but please talk to me, so we can both work something out ...

wish you all a nice weekend!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player Kiffke for intentional units deletion in order to make his team lose

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Kiffke wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 16:05 This mistake happens unfortunalty sometimes often as I chat and press ENTER or in that case again button ENTF which is near ENTER, so in my defense I mistakenly pressed ENTF an deleted my army, afterwards on full intention my barracks to end this game quickly, as I was frusted because my team would lose anyway as it seems like it meanwhile on the progress of the players
Could you please write step-by-step how you manage this to happen?

On my keyboard the ENTER key is quite far from the DEL button:
Spoiler
20211211_160853.jpg
20211211_160853.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 2105 times
(I didn't know there's so much dust!)
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

ImageHere you have some proof of my issue, happens to me here and there...
Attachments
keyboard
keyboard
tasse.jpg (139.29 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Please read this old, but detailed guide: How to change Empire Earth II hotkeys in Game Settings?
Remapping the "delete" button is actually used in the guide, so should be easy to follow.

Kiffke wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 16:05afterwards on full intention my barracks to end this game quickly, as I was frusted because my team would lose anyway as it seems like it meanwhile on the progress of the players
This part does not sound convincing. You could simply re-produce the army and still make the game last longer (instead of just ruining it). Especially when you had better players in team. In other games like League of Legends you could get reported for Assisting the Enemy's Team.

The Department of Control has decided to use the Conditional discontinuance of proceedings, so no punishment will be issued at this time.

However, since you have been guided how to prevent this issue to occur in the future, the basis of this case might be used in the further reports of the similar type.

Also thanks for providing the feedback to the report topic quickly. It helps not to escalate cases further, and saves time of other Departments.

Case Solved & Locked
If anyone wants to report the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”