Reporting player ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne (KayOne) for false accusations towards Dr.MonaLisa

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Reporting player ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne (KayOne) for false accusations towards Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.

I'd like to report player ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne (KayOne) for the following:

- I was hosting a game with 10 players in.
- KayOne lagged out upon game launch (possible connection failure).
- I was recording a video proving that I did not kick him by clicking the "x" button on the loading screen.
- I myself told all players in game to "quit it" to rehost it.
- After KayOne was back he publicly accused me of disconnecting him because I'm "scared".
- He said it "never happened to him before" so it's my fault.

I can't tolerate this bullshit, so it's best to create a public report.

The video I was recording which shows the whole situation is available here:

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Re: Reporting player ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne (KayOne) for false accusations towards Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Matty »

Hi,
I think things like these happen a lot. I don't like either all this trend of fake accusations, but in this case the accusations are not even that heavy since the game never started and I don't know how much Kay honestly believed in what he said.
In the end I don't think it is worth to be punished, but at least in this topic you showed everyone those accusations were wrong, so in a certain way you punished him yourself.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne (KayOne) for false accusations towards Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yep, the official statement was what was needed the most.

As we can see in minute: 2:54 of the video https://youtu.be/f74Y-QRb69U?t=174
Player Devi already sends angry message: "why delate b4 start...", that could mean that KayOne already put the blames and wrote these fake and misleading information to players on WhatsApp, or using the other direct-message methods.

KayOne was even recently muted for the toxic behaviour: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5531

Therefore I believe reporting his incidents should continue for the further reference in the (potential) new reports.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I believe it's a Conditional discontinuance of proceedings, so locking this case now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”