Report ~eW'~>GucciMane (KayOne)

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Assamita

Report ~eW'~>GucciMane (KayOne)

Post by Assamita »

Hello everyone friends of EE2, I know the game of freedom for some teasing, I don't mind I always take it as a joke, but today a player made me feel bad, I know I'm a novice, I can't play right, I'm slow at actions, but we're at EE2 for fun. the player in question is ~ew' ~>GucciMane I respect everyone, I joke and I accept jokes from everyone, but tell me to leave the match because I had a bad sign at a time during the match and the way he did it... Sorry, I just wish that didn't happen anymore, not even with me nor with anyone else, especially with people who are just starting out and don't have as much ability as the more veterans
Attachments
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-16_20.19.22.381.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-16_20.19.22.381.jpg (163.11 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-16_20.13.37.272.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-16_20.13.37.272.jpg (132.96 KiB) Viewed 2418 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Report ~eW'~>GucciMane

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It looks like a very toxic behaviour. The case was forwarded to the Department of Justice.

Meanwhile, could you please go to your Documents\Empire Earth II\playback folder, and double left mouse click on the icon of the playback where it happened?

After that, please simply click CTRL+V to paste the link in your next post. It will show us the detailed messages log and help verify the case quicker.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Assamita
Assamita

Post by Assamita »

https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... LmQmMe7xTx

Hello Friends, today the player in question apologized to me, this is enough for me, I believe in people and sincerity, for me this topic has already had the desired effect, I hope the board members are also in agreement, right now thank you very much for the quick response from you guys
These users thanked the author Assamita for the post:
Matty
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Why didn't he apologize in the topic? I think an apology should be public.

The player's behaviour shown in the report is very toxic, and I would still recommend to process it by the Department of Justice. Especially when it's not the first time when KayOne gets reported, and we know that his insults are repetitive.

Added after 1 hour 31 minutes 41 seconds:
Since the topic is already open, I'll share some reports that I received on Private:

1. KayOne insults German players: Gnooty and Kiffke, by calling them "hässliche almans", translating to "ugly almans".
The definition of this word can be read here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Alman
In short it's a "slang for Germanized Turks/second gen., used within the German-Turkish community".

EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-10_16.38.19.108.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-10_16.38.19.108.jpg (322.83 KiB) Viewed 2372 times

2. KayOne insulting some host after losing the game that he agreed to start (by pressing the ready button):

EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-19_22.03.34.085.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-10-19_22.03.34.085.jpg (416.08 KiB) Viewed 2372 times

Besides that, he was reported and punished multiple times in the past. For example: ~eW'~>KayOne Unsportsmanlike & Disrespectful Language: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1874

All these minor things can make new players, like "Assamita" feeling unwelcome. In my personal opinion this behaviour harms the EE2 community, and we should issue some punishment as a stronger warning for him to stop.

So I'll ask the Department of Justice to verify the whole case and decide what to do with him.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post (total 2):
Assamita, Matty
Matty

Re: Report ~eW'~>GucciMane (KayOne)

Post by Matty »

Hi there!

I am glad that Assamita's case was solved by itself. It's not like there were very hard insults in there but it's never just a matter of the words used. There is a context in which a new player was offended multiple times, even after he was visibly mortified about the situation.

The case with Prof and Kiffke is different. Here Kay went a bit over the top with the insults, using an apparently racist slang word.

It's not the first time Kay is reported for toxic behavior and, also, it's not the first time he apologizes. This last thing is a very good thing but at the same time a bad one. Does that mean that his apologies are empty words which are not really felt, or that there are some black out moments that he cannot control? I hope and think the second one because I know him and I know he can be very nice, but even then something should be done. In a minute a person can destroy everything he has built in years. That's why it is important to never lose your cool.

I think 7 full mute days are enough.
These users thanked the author Matty for the post (total 2):
Assamita, Dr.MonaLisa
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks for the judgement. The mute expires on 27 October 2021, 04:00 CET.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Assamita
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi.

I got an information (from Kay directly) that he's buying a new PC. He should get it within the next 2 days.

Unfortunately, it's the time when his mute expires. Since he was awaiting for a new computer, he wasn't playing EE2, therefore did not feel the punishment.

Should we maybe extend the mute by 1 more week? Just giving an idea :) Nothing cruel :)
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”