Provocation

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Jansenn

Provocation

Post by Jansenn »

Dear Ministry Of Justice

I would like to report a player named uRs_Batu for provocating host to booted me from the room without any proper reason and he call me a bad luck. I want to see justice all over the world.

Thank You

Regards,

Jansenn
Pissed Player

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Provocation

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I would recommend to post the proof / screenshots, otherwise we might face the same situation as here: viewtopic.php?p=26586#p26586

You also didn't provide any information who he provoked to boot you.

We need screenshots, date and time and nicknames of affected players.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

Here is the screenshot...
Thank You
Attachments
This is the screenshot of the provocation chat
This is the screenshot of the provocation chat
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-09-04_04.17.49.331.jpg (343.09 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But you were present and observing game with sessionID: 61328EE345214B97: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... E345214B97

???

Do you actually think we will focus on players jokes?

Batuzay did nothing illegal.

You have not been kicked.

I hope Department of Justice will punish you instead, for creating stupid reports and wasting our time.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

But he provocating.... Just because the host wasnt kicked me doesnt mean the provocation isnt there
And you called this is stupid report

Im serious about this... I think im gonna quit from the game community if such a serious provocation consider as a joke

In other room i even said i rest for 2 - 3 games because i currently have a cold, and batu kicked me

If this is become unjustice department, I would like to leave the community

Thanks
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You're reporting a "provocation" in a game room with session ID: 61328EE345214B97, which doesn't void any of chat rules.

Now you're telling us that Batuzay kicked you from a different game. Which game was it? Proof for that, or at least date / time?

How about you spend a little bit more time when you're creating a report, and describe the whole problem in details?

You dare to insult the Ministry and the Department of Justice, even when the Minister of the Department of Justice hasn't posted yet, but you yourself can't create a topic with important details? Your first post has exactly 2 sentences. Nothing mentions that Batuzay kicked you from his game (which was done by him before: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5398 and he was warned for it, so it for sure wouldn't be ignored).

Also, phrases like:
- "im gonna quit from the game community"
- "I would like to leave the community"

Don't work on me. I've been personally pushing for bans for very active players in the past (jasoon for example).
Not saying I am pushing for your ban, but giving the overall view on my attitude to "players who quit".

So if you think somebody would cry for you, then you lost a contact with Earth.

Now if you want to be treated seriously, please post all information about your problem with Batuzay. How it started, how long it lasts, how many times you've been kicked, etc.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Gnoo

Post by Gnoo »

Hello Jansenn/MarshallRussens,
I guess Batu's "provocation" was rather supposed to be understood as a "joke"... Just like your jokes are sometimes a little over the top, but mean no actual harm.
Or did you give him any reasons to be really mad at you beforehand? And that's why you assume that he was serious? If yes, what did you do??? ;p

For example, I myself got kicked out of Kay's hosts many times, because I was laughing at him as an observer during games, while he was losing hard. xD
This emotionally triggers him as he is not as mentally stable as a grown man and father should be. So he kicks me a few times until he feels better and then after a while it's all forgiven and forgotten. :)
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hi,
As Mona already stated proofs are needed.
Proofs are needed not only to demonstrate something really happened but also to give a context. Being kicked is not that out of ordinary, reason for which a good context must be showed. Without that I cannot tell whether you are right or it is just a joke which you are taking more serious than you should, which is a frequent case that Prof, whom I thank for his input in the case, pointed out.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Jansenn, please post the required evidence or make a statement within the next 24 hours.

Topics like this one should not be open for too long without the continuation from the player who is accusing other players.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

Dear My Lovely EE2 Goverment

I would like to cancel this report as i humbly think that Prof Boom Boom aka Gnooty said this is mean to be a joke.
I'm sorry for my resentment.

Next time i will take everything more wisely and perhaps better disscuss it to other players then if it is necessary of reporting to the forum

Thank You...

Regards,

Jansen
Wise to be Player

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”