Loew's Ambient Pack for EE2 1.5 (Final)

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
Gonzalo

Re: Loew's Ambient Pack for EE2 1.5 (Final)

Post by Gonzalo »

Congratulations, Loew, I am using your ambients and resources in my mod. But I am afraid to say that your arid tress crash my game on skirmish, if I add them in dbforest. Help would be appreciated.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Nothing crashes the game. It's clearly mentioned that the ambient pack is developed for Unofficial Patch 1.5 Normal version. Everything has been tested and is used by thusdans of players for over 2 years now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Sorry, I don't mean that the pack is buggy, I mean that I fail to adapt to my mod. I have tried to add summer textures to tree_arid_acacia1 and tree_arid_baobab1 in DbSeasonalTextures for all climates, but I must be missing something.

Added after 1 hour 28 minutes 9 seconds:
Problem solved, I have exported dds textures of acacia and baobab to tga and added code of textures in DbSeasonalTextures for all climates and the game doesn't crash...
Loewenherz

Post by Loewenherz »

I'm glad you managed to do that. In general, I would like to stress that my work is for patch 1.5 and there is no official modding support. ^^
List of tutorials, useful threads and utilities (look here before posting): Here

Add Pics to Map: viewtopic.php?f=54&p=25184#p25184

Loews Work: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5160
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Thank you Loew. And don't worry, it's not your duty to take care of every single mod any guy creates for himself!!

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”