[Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: [Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Listen... Here happend nothing wrong, burning readed what he should, I hope he understood, and it is over.
Show me what was bad in this topic? I admit that I called him noob, but we all know that he done it before.
Look that I always tried to be nice against him, but it was end of my nervous, and I wrote everything what I think about him here.
And Night, your idea isn't good because look... I will always have option unlock topic if timo will close.
So... I know what I am doing. And I am still calm. Burning is not in clan, so he should just stop talking here.
peace
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Timo

Post by Timo »

Mona, here's what you said about Burning:

I think everyone eW member is now happy, because of 1 less faggot in clan.
Are you act like stupid, or you just are stupid?
You are noob Burning, and you cannot change it.
He is open to shiw Burning, what animal he really is.

I took the sentences i found the worst in my opinion, but you said more anyway.
The last one, when you say Burning is an animal, seriously shocked me.

You say you're still calm. If you're really calm, then you have a serious problem if you talk like that in a calm moment. If you're still calm, then i was right, you're really immature. If you're still calm you should have understood when to stop all this shit (because i read all the topic again, from the begining to the end, and its not burning who said more shit, who was the most immature, it was you).

You say Night's idea is bad, i agree with it, you'll always be able to unlock a topic. But anyway, you're still an admin, you're still one of eW's leader (i would say you're the only one, Shen and Samir are never here), you'e the moderator of the forum.
You say you're more mature than Burning, then you seriously have to understand that the situation cant stay like that. You're ruining all the forum's ambiance just with your fu**ing war.
And btw, this war, i have to say its only between you and burning. I mean, you said in the topic "thats why noone likes you" to burning, something like that. But in fact you're the only one who has got a real problem with Burning, and if he left eW (or if you kicked him, thats same) its only because you cant bear each other. Otherwise he had no reason to leave eW. So in my opinion Burning is totally worth to be in eW, he's worth from the begining, and now the reason he's not worth anymore is that you dont like him.

Between you and Burning, i would say you're the most immature Mona, and i said before, i advice you to make this shit stop. You're admin leader and everything, you must make it better, but you keep aggravating the situation.

Now, if you cant admit that Burning is worth to stay in eW, no problem, you're our God you do like you want, like always. But ANYWAY, STOP THAT !

EDIT: Yeah i know im becoming mad and im sorry about it, but it looks like you dont want to solve this problem, however it's annoying everyone. If you're mature enough to solve that, then do it now please
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Nightstand wrote:
Timo wrote:Stop it now, i dont think that im the only one who's annoyed by you 2.
do we need more admins who are just locked those topics, like timo said.. or are we enough clever to solve this problem with an easy : ok we dont "write" together anymore.. or just say : Excuse me ...
It was not rly an idea to have more admins ... My main phrase was "or are we enough clever to solve this problem " maybe I had to write, that we are so clever to solve this problems alone/together
But idk i was just angry so i wrote anything^^
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

We all are animals, and you know it (K. Darwin)
Burning lied about me on ee2 lobby, and it was reason why I started be mad. Ofcourse I'll post screenshots and I will unlock all lobby history which is actually saved in Admins forum.
And I really did everything to don't start this war. And it is not war for me! You do not know what I can do in war.
Timo, I know that I use some bad words, but I can more... I am calm, still calm.
Back to Burning: he always had problems with players, and we all know it. I gaved him chances, and he lost all. Look on players... Fallwolf for example didn't like eW because of Burning. And maybe I am not mature, but I am more clever. And Timo my quotes are only from this topic where I admit that I am mad, but look... for example in topic about Redline, Burning started calling me "fu**ing" noob.
I admit I used some bad words, but still less bad than his.
And all problems because he LIE and cannot admit that it was his fault.
I can close this topic, but on 100% burning will write new one, because he thinks that we care...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

I told u noob because Redline is nice and uself glitch too.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

"urself glitched too" whatever it means...
See? More lies, and more. Maybe show us evidences that I glitched, or stop talking shit! And I am bad, because I wrote some bad wirds about you here, but rly noone see how Burning lies?
And how can I be don't pissed if he only talking shit and never show evidence? On ee2 lobby (nightstand was too here) he said that I glitched against GRAN BATUZAY! We know that glitching vs Batuzay is leggal. -.-
So you all see that his lie makes me mad, thats why I wrote some bad words.
In this topic I tried be nice but his shit talking really pissed me off... again.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

Whoa whoa...whoa!! Just admit it, we've all glitched one time or another. That's all we gotta say and then this problem will be resolved. amen.
Burning

Post by Burning »

Yeah anyway Idk why we fight here. I'm out of the clan and Ok, so why do we fight here?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Burning you fight, I just deffence on your lies.

Colby I hope you didn't read all posts in this topic xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

Leader wrote:Burning you fight, I just deffence on your lies.

Colby I hope you didn't read all posts in this topic xD
Nope I didn't ^^ Should I haev?!?!?! Lol I'm too lazy Image ANd I can't understand some stuff because your guy's english fails in life ^^

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”