[Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: [Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If you are ignoring, then you musn't read my posts. And show us reason, why it isn't truth?
And Btw. I'm not person which care about past, but we remeber what lier you are, when you tried to lie about Mattiaultra, when he owned you.
So sorry, but from us both I'm person who always talking true. If you have any evidence, that I didn't write true, show us, or be silient forever.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Burning

Post by Burning »

sure u are the biggest lier of ee2. idk how u a person can talk so much shit
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Burning, you are only one lier. You are talking shit without reasons. Just talking, talking and never show evidences. How you lied to Matty and let him resing or you will host quit? Just noob behavior. So get fu**ing out, or write sense posts, because your nothing mean posts are spamming, and all sbould be in basket where is theirs place.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

what was with Matty?
PS: nobody believes u
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote topic on www.ee2glitchers.ace.st forum. I do not care if ppl do not bellive me, but I have evidences and screenshots, and you have only stupid talking and no life. I bet noone like you in school...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

You're both stupid and immature. I dont even wanna keep talking here, all this topic doesnt make any sense.

Mona, close the topic, your war with Burning will never end if you both keep talking so much shit. Idk why im still here to see what happens in that section.

Stop it now, i dont think that im the only one who's annoyed by you 2. Thats sad, you're both cool, nice, funny, all is all right. But you cant help having problems with each other and it ruins everything. You're not even enough mature to try to make peace and understand the other.

If you want the situation to stay like that, up to you. Im not going to read all this shit between you anymore, and i advise you to stop your fu**ing war, or at least to close the topic if you really cant like each other
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Why should I close topic? He is open to shiw Burning, what animal he really is.
And Timo it is not war, Julien just talked that I'm lier, now I am waiting on his evidences.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

Say what u want Mona. I'm not such a little child, who fights about a game.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Timo wrote:Stop it now, i dont think that im the only one who's annoyed by you 2.
Oo Right ... And idk what I should say .... maybe cuz its not my job... I dont wanted to interfere but now:
Mona u r a admin... and admins on forums (I know its yours but I want to help timo) SOLVE problems...
But maybe we need more admins , who can help to solve such things... I mean Timo is relevant for eWA problems... well there are noone so he can help here... but see if we had (more) admins, ppl like timo , who just want to check forum ,havent to care about this shit ...And if Timo is "the last help" for this... then i have to ask me : do we need more admins who are just locked those topics, like timo said.. or are we enough clever to solve this problem with an easy : ok we dont "write" together anymore.. or just say : Excuse me ...

But how i said its not my decision, job or sth... Maybe u will say : So just shut up Night and dont interfere... But then I have to say :u are annoying me!

Well I hope u understand that it is not very great to be an forum user , who just want to check forum and read Informative, funny or other things and then has to see such an argument which never will end...

So pls solve this problem maybe private in a chat or sth ......

Yours sincerely
Night
========================================================================================================================
And cuz Im a fan of funny things here is a nice vid -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tl24l4FEB0
Timo

Post by Timo »

Thx Night =)

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”