Population problem

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Population problem

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Lorans, I know this is an old topic, but I'd like to let you know, that it's now possible to use more than 999 population per player.

[156024 - 2018-01-30]: https://www.ee2.eu/patch/changes/#156024
— Increased the maximum possible population per player from 999 to 9999.
— Increased the maximum possible amount of stored resources and technology points from 99 999 to 999 999.
Hope you find this information useful.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

PaulStretch

Post by PaulStretch »

Ok this makes sense. I was confused by the developer mod description. It said the max pop per player is 999, but I was able to get it to 3333 with 3 players on 10000 max. I understand now. I actually increased the max pop to 15000. Probably a dumb idea, but my reasoning is most of the pop with be citizens garrisoned inside production buildings, so I'm assuming it wont affect performance as badly. I might have to mod the AI so it also uses that extra pop for garrisoned production and not military units on the map.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yes, the Developers Version of UP1.5 has a lot of useful changes from the normal version of UP1.5, however I often forget to update the change log / description there, so it might be unclear. I always recommend to read the changes for the Normal version of UP1.5 when using Developers Version as well.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”