True or lie?

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
lukwerty

True or lie?

Post by lukwerty »

Hello guys! how are you doing? Well, today I've had to got up earlier for many reasons. However, the essential reason wasn't neather this nor that, but rather one fact, inauspicious (I must presume), in this case. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who is watching this happening). Certainly, for most part of us this is going to be extremely a ruinous situation(particulary for me it has been and keep being), I couldn't expect for it. It has happened so unexpectedly and the moment added to this inadmissible fact put me in a dodge and inevitable situation. For the first time(except one or other in my real life) I haven't known what to reply and or how to palliate.

Anyway, you must think by yourself, why so drama after all? And I respond, why not so drama? Our dear known "Leader(Mona)" seems to be glitching in a screenshot which I received. Yes, exactly. One person who deserves such entitlement , because he's doubtless a leader. One person indulgent sometimes and extremely useful for our community. I personally admire him very much. And for this same reason I want to know what he might say about what I'm going to adduce. I surely want to be clear that my intention isn't prejudice anyone. On the contrary, I want to solve this peacefully. Because I know we can, since we aren't dinosaurs and thus we may discuss and debate normally.

"Less words, more facts" the judge always says to the lawyer.

There are:

Yeah... it shocks us... Nevertheless, it isn't all yet. Leader ( I still prefer call you for the name of Leader rather than Mona at last) was playing with Carface and he saw mona's glitch. Carface, with or without good intentions(doesn't matter at all), posted here to show for others what had happened and I think fair in a way. (Don't ya think either?) Because Battuzay, dew, alex... and a plenty of players have been got for a "camera" called ee2.glitchers and It would be unfair if there is incomplete. Everyone who glitches must be there. But of course that, only those who glitches intentionally and we still don't know if Leader did it intentionally. Let's confirm after his contestation.

However, the central problem of it all isn't that. Carface has been hacked for unknown reason (or known reason, but insufficient) for showing these screenshots. Someone who bought the game and wanted to have fun, now, unfortunately, isn't able to play anymore.

So, I wonder for you all: what do you think guys?!

And what is your testimony Leader?

In my modest opinion, I'll use a latin phrase which explains everything to me of it: "Fiat iustitia, ruat caelum" and it means in English: "let there be justice though the heavens fall."

That's it for now. I hope all will be fine in the end. Thanks in advance.

-lukwert.

Matty

Re: True or lie?

Post by Matty »

Thank you lukwert to inform us about everything....
Images look like fine, not edited, but i wanted to say something which could be important to see the episode by another vision:
Yesterday, me and mona played against carface and another guy. It was an r-r with spies. Carface was near me, his ally near Mona ...
Well, carface initially owns me with spies, mona is winning against his ally, but he is damaged and so carface beats mona using planes.... then mona transfers his citizens to my territory as i did before when carface attacked me with spies .... I just rebuilt eco since carface stopped to attack me and to attack mona and i producted a lot of antiairs because i knew he was making them and beside he had better eco and all, i won.

We won honestly and because we played as a great team while carface played alone without careing of his ally who asked him some res without succesfull. And i told this game because when carface saw i was gonna win, he called me cheater .... me who doesn't know how to glitch and who doesn't want to learn it.

With this, i just want to say that if person A says to person B that he glitches when he doesn't, person B could get angry and glitching only to show him what a really glitch is ...

Btw i am always against glitches, no1 reason can justify a glitch, but if you see the episode in this way, the action of mona could be seen in another way....

In the end, I think that no1 deserves to be removed from the game.. even for the biggest reasons ... So I am pro to unban carface if he really is banned.

PS: All this i wrote applies only if mona did it volountary. If not, i think he would be justified without problems
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Cool lukwert, are you happy now?

It's stupid, when other player writes shit, when they don't know anything what happened.
I've talked to Carface yesterday, and I TOLD HIM to post screenshots on the EE2Glitchers.ace.st FORUM.
He didn't.

Chat logs:
[15:18] mona u r glicher i seen u glich barracks last game i put oin ew forum underscreenshots dont delite plz people need to see u glitch
01[15:18] lol, jk
[15:18] lol
01[15:18] I made
01[15:18] new skin
01[15:18] on ew forum
[15:18] just be true u did glitch its ok glitch wen u angry but i nevea glitch
01[15:19] Well
01[15:19] I thought you glitched
[15:20] lol u no i dident glich
01[15:20] Because you had too much horses
01[15:20] Well I was sure you did
[15:20] yeah u can get horses fast becuase no food
01[15:20] Idk
01[15:20] i was sure you did res glitch
01[15:20] you rebuilt instantly
01[15:20] after I rammed you
01[15:20] and it shouldn't be possible
01[15:22] btw.
01[15:22] Don't post screenshot
01[15:22] And dont spam on ew forum
01[15:23] since it's not forum about glitch
01[15:23] ee2glitchers.ace.st
01[15:52] If you want to show my glitch
01[15:52] then post it on ee2glitchers.ace.st forum
01[15:52] dumb noob
01[15:52] not on clan forum
01[15:52] I didnt post ur glitch
01[15:52] on ew forum
01[15:53] But EE2GLITCHERS.ACE.ST
[15:54] ok sorry
01[15:55] http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/f6-if-you-saw-glitch
[15:55] ok mona peace but jsut admit u did glitch
01[15:56] post it there
[15:56] iv even gliched before but that wa sages ago
01[15:56] You glitched spy in last month
01[15:56] or 2 months ago
[15:56] spy is allowed remeber
01[15:56] SCOUT
[15:56] u said
01[15:56] is allowe
01[15:56] And you did spy glitch

[15:56] socut what?
03[15:56] * Creeper215-gs (Xf4svDspfX|392197019@*) has left #GPG!1291
[15:56] scout what?
01[15:56] Scout glitch
01[15:56] is allowed
01[15:56] But no spy glitch
[15:57] see i dont even no how to scout glich
[15:57] cus im fair player
[15:57] run the scout over the top of someone trying to build a cc
[15:57] thats all it ios
[15:57] not even 1 glich is allowed is it was up to me
[15:57] ohh that
01[15:57] Well
01[15:57] scout trick is when you move scout
01[15:57] on place where someone is building
01[15:57] and you stop him
[15:57] u cnt auto movescout?
01[15:58] what u mean
[15:58] in 5-5 people r so fast then can scout as soon as u plant i for your scout did it him self
[15:58] lol
[15:58] i know what u mean car
[15:58] lol
[15:58] lol that dint even make sence
01[15:58] quick sending scout
[15:59] lol
01[15:59] ?
[15:59] yeah
[15:59] felix did it to me alot
01[15:59] you can click right mouse button
01[15:59] on mini-map
01[15:59] in the place near enemy
01[15:59] Scout will go too
[15:59] ok mona lets make peace no gliches ever again ok i wont fair games?
01[16:00] Yeah, but post it anyway
01[16:00] on ee2glitchers.ace.st
[16:01] ok
So...
I thought problem was solved between me and carface, but he was keep talking about it?

1. I told him to post screenshots on EE2Glitchers.ace.st.
yesterday he spammed eW forum with those screenshots, so it's normal I removed it.

2. He lie that he was banned. Yesterday after this we played a lot of games together, and I'll post screenshots in some minutes.

3. He called yesterday Matty glitcher, because Matty rebuilt fast in epoch 11, med pace. This case will be reported to EE2 Government today.

4. Carface didn't send playback. The only one proof that someone glitched is playback which should be uploaded on ee2glitchers.ace.st forum.
Every screenshot can be edited, and it's not good proof.
When I report someone I always post screenshots.

Do you know why Carface did not post a playback? Because I think he also glitched in this game. Else my program wouldn't give me an "glitch alert" signal.

At least I apogolized carface for this, and if there was a glitch, then only because Walkabout, with ping over 700 was in the game.
It's very easy to glitch by accident when someone with high ping is in the game.

Anyway I don't understand those lies about ban, while we played games after this...

EDIT:
Also carface is spy glitcher, and in last month he did a lot of Spy glitches against me. I'll find screenshots and post it also.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Misss

Post by Misss »

Dont blame lukwert, he's just informing u and trying to hear 2 sides of this story. Hes just here passing by the information to give it to u and see what you are saying about this story. If you didnt ban him, theres no problem(for me atleast). Just kinda strange why he says he is :/
Matty

Post by Matty »

Well mona. Lukwert didn't say you have to pay for glitch. He just opened this post to have an answer from you, so don't attack him.
I think you gave right reasons to try to justify your glitch:
1- First of all you admitted it, and that's important. Players usually never admit it.
2- You did it because you thought he glitched before.
3- He told him to post it on glitcher forum where it is the real place for these situations.

Even if i would never glitch, I think Mona doesn't deserve to be part of the glitcher list.
I think there is a huge different between normal glitchers who glitch without reason to get good rating or for other stupid reasons and mona, who glitches in understandble situations.

I would close the topic here, even because Mona said he didn't get ban .
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah, Miss is right.

The main problem here are Carface's lies.
I kicked him 1 time, when he was spamming the lobby, but I DIDN'T BAN HIM and I never HACKED him.

Playbacks:

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?8e1psp2qhyykoym

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?2275jq35za7o56m
After logs I showed here, we have played some games:

Question is:
If he was banned, then how the hell we were playing games yesterday between 17:00 - 19:00?

Maybe carface lies, after he lost game 1v1 with me? For security I just uploaded playback, so everyone can see if I glitched or not...
I also uploaded playback from our 2v2 game (me and matty vs carface and walkabout), but there will be other subject about this game... because I'm sending this case to the Ministry of Justice.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Misss

Post by Misss »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote: 2- You did it because you thought he glitched before.
I dont think this is a good reason to glitch btw lol...

Plus carface did upload the screenshots and luk just showed them (there was a glitch from mona's side, no doubt)... Maybe carface can post here and tell his story since he posted earlier at this forum i heard.
Matty

Post by Matty »

MIsss wrote:
~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote: 2- You did it because you thought he glitched before.
I dont think this is a good reason to glitch btw lol...

Plus carface did upload the screenshots and luk just showed them (there was a glitch from mona's side, no doubt)... Maybe carface can post here and tell his story since he posted earlier at this forum i heard.
I have already said that anyway there aren't reasons to glitch. But between glitching with a logical reason and glitching without reason, it's 100x better glitching with a reason even if it is a wrong move.
I would like that carface came here to say his version, but i can affirm that yesterday carface played with us and thus the fact he was banned looks like a lie.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The main reason why I might glitched was Walkabout's lagg, as I said before. Maybe I just double deleted, but when ping is high you can do this without any problem.
Second thing is that carface probably glitched in this game earlier.
It was med pace game. I rammed 2 of his buildings, and then he INSTANTLY rebuilt 5 stables or more.
It's impossible, because I couldn't get even second barack, and he was building already another 5.

Since there is no proof like playback, we can't do anything.
I wasn't recording by accident (I've installed Windows 8, and I didn't configure game settings).
However, the central problem of it all isn't that. Carface has been hacked for unknown reason (or known reason, but insufficient) for showing these screenshots. Someone who bought the game and wanted to have fun, now, unfortunately, isn't able to play anymore.
It's 05.10.2012 - 15:28
Carface is actually online on the lobby:
[15:01:20:] * ZT|carfaceUKxXx-gs (XpaD4G499X|189114008@*) has joined
So how could he be hacked?

It's just a big lie.
If he lies even about hacking, then I don't trust in these screenshots anymore.

Yesterday I told carface to upload screenshots on EE2Glitchers.ace.st forum. But what was in the first topic he made?

It's original post created by carface:
He posted ONLY one screenshot. Not more. If he had a proof, then why did he post ONLY ONE screenshot?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ZT|carfaceUK

Post by ZT|carfaceUK »

ok i will settle once and for all i can show u my recording and post here i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona u did doub;le high ping accidant i dont belive this but i will post screenshot on my eco from start to near u die

-----------------------------------------

ZT|carfaceUK wrote:ok i will settle once and for all i can show u my recording and post here i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona u did doub;le high ping accidant i dont belive this but i will post screenshot on my eco from start to near u die
and ps mona u did bann my account cus it crashes everytime i try to log multiplayer but i ask u nicly to unbann me and u did i respect this from u

------------------------------------------
ZT|carfaceUK wrote:
ZT|carfaceUK wrote:ok i will settle once and for all i can show u my recording and post here i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona u did doub;le high ping accidant i dont belive this but i will post screenshot on my eco from start to near u die
and ps mona u did bann my account cus it crashes everytime i try to log multiplayer but i ask u nicly to unbann me and u did i respect this from u
u was angry i undertsnad u got truth what u did and u bann me

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”