Burning being dumb

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Timo

Burning being dumb

Post by Timo »

Hey everyone, ive been in holidays a lot these days and i came back yesterday in the forum. Today i did my first game in months, i come to ee2 and i saw burning made a 1v1 babs. I came in, i was smurfing my name was grr3 something like that. I didnt want to smurf him but i came with this name i didnt change, and anyway as everyone knows i hate 1v1s so i kept smurfing to do this 1v1.
In the game i took mili before him. His first attack failed so he said i was a glitcher, he compared me to batuzay. When i took a cc before him he said i was a noob cause i didnt do bab start ( however i did bab start). When i get mili i atacked and he lost, so he began saying i was a real noob a glitcher, i res glitched...
Ive always liked burning but i hated the way he spoke to me because of his lost so im gonna post the ss of this game later.
No need to give also the link of the playback, burning already has it and knows that if he watchs it he will discovers i didnt glitch, so he's just scared of looking it. And i dont think im considered here like a glitcher, so trust me, i won without glitching.

So im gonna post it later, i hope burning, this f*****g (be nice you noob! -Moderator) noob, will enjoy it

Timo

Re: Burning being dumb

Post by Timo »

Timo wrote: No need to give also the link of the playback, burning already has it and knows that if he watchs it he will discovers i didnt glitch, so he's just scared of looking it. And i dont think im considered here like a glitcher, so trust me, i won without glitching.
If anyway you want the proove, i can post it too
Burning

Post by Burning »

Lol timo u noob.
I thouight u are a noob at the beginning cause u did food at star in bab so i played bad (PS: i couldn't play the last days cause nobody to play) and then u played good so don't be a pussy timo u noob (PS: I said u gltich cause i thoight u are gran cause grr)
so are u happy now? ee2 is dead so be happy noob
Burning

Post by Burning »

I stop playing this Game anyway. Nobody plays it only noobs are online. So be happy Timo that u beated me...
Timo

Post by Timo »

Idc i beated you, its you who insulted me when you saw you lost. And i did 9 wood 1 tin, no food...
Timo

Post by Timo »

Doesnt matter anyway, i didnt come back so as to be mad against everyone or so as to make everyone mad on me (bad english sry)
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Burning wrote:Lol timo u noob.
I thouight u are a noob at the beginning cause u did food at star in bab so i played bad (PS: i couldn't play the last days cause nobody to play) and then u played good so don't be a pussy timo u noob
Omg U thought he is a noob ; he played good; and then he is a pussy???
Pfff do not underestimate ur enemy just cuz he made a unknown start.
your "justify" is poor ... sry but so it is.
And now : cmon call me noob!
Burning

Post by Burning »

Night... I said he's a pussy cause he said this sbhit here....
I tho8ight he's a noob so i didn't palyed good.
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

+1
No comment
Timo

Post by Timo »

Burning wrote:Night... I said he's a pussy cause he said this sbhit here....
When i asked you to post my "glitch" here you said "post in ew forum? this noob clan is dead anyway" you werent about to post it so its me who makes a topic about it

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”