comy & kayone vs mkl & gabriel

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: comy & kayone vs mkl & gabriel

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If I good remember, 1 or 2 years ago Goober had the worest connection on EE2. I remember, how I tried to play games with him, ping was always 900 or 1000... It pissed me off, but I wasn't complaining about it :/
Also, I don't think ping is the biggest reason of problems here. Everyone accept pings and keep playing with people. But Gabriel's bahavior...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

derrick

Post by derrick »

you wrote a lot of my lukwerty lol Image
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Leader wrote:If I good remember, 1 or 2 years ago Goober had the worest connection on EE2. I remember, how I tried to play games with him, ping was always 900 or 1000... It pissed me off, but I wasn't complaining about it :/
Also, I don't think ping is the biggest reason of problems here. Everyone accept pings and keep playing with people. But Gabriel's bahavior...
the fu*k, 900 1000? lol i remember that you lagged too my max ping was like 450 Image lowest I had was 230 this was on dial up and luk i wasn't really complaining about your ping, i really don't care much but gabriel has that kind of connection that goes good bad good horrible good bad bad bad good horrible which is worse than a stable bad one lol
Dommy

Post by Dommy »

good jon panic

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”