EE2 edit ideas

Discussion About Modding, Changes Ideas, etc.
TheGrouchDE

Re: EE2 edit ideas

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Well i especcialy liked the terrain idea from RGV1 ^^ I would add any snow terrain paint and maybe the old terrains should look a bit more modern that would be awesome and i think this should work ^^
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.

tomas352000

Post by tomas352000 »

hi, what about mod that will make possible to create skirmish game with AI only players, and add specator mode to single player, so we can watch them? Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

tomas352000 wrote:hi, what about mod that will make possible to create skirmish game with AI only players, and add specator mode to single player, so we can watch them? Image
Single player game mode is hard-coded in .exe files. It's impossible to modify anything.
Anyway, I don't think it would be useful... It's better to watch games with real players ( http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1570-how-to-play-empire-earth-ii-without-gamespy-server-gameranger ). AI is boring and unskilled Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
CompagniaDellaMorte

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte »

you can put 1 human player and the rest ai
then the human player quit and goes obs....am i right? Image 
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Lol you need at least 2 people to do this but yes i guess it should work xD
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
StevenRomania2016

Post by StevenRomania2016 »

I have an ideea.  Add in game IMF / World Bank Group which provide loans. The loan to be returned monthly / yearly etc. course with interest. I think it adds realism to the game. If possible it would be great to be introduced some economic sanctions in reality exactly as countries that commit big mistakes against international rules. Of course, this is more complicated because it requires the possibility of staking rules that should be drawn. Dr.MonaLisa Thanks for all the work so far. I welcome comments.
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Hello. I'm sorry but currently we're not planning on making edits that will change the balance of the gameplay what will happen if adding a building with such a function. I hope you understand and i hope you still enjoy the patch Image
StevenRomania2016

There is a patch that choice?!
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Please explain what you mean.
StevenRomania2016

I mean, I want a patch with this option. Image  A pach which have included the possibility for players to get loans from a bank. I do not think there is. In the reality of 2016 developing countries lends funds from the World Bank. I think if you managed to accomplish so many positive changes in this game, to add this option would not be impossible for you. Image   It's just a personal view. I love this game. The game would be very realistic. Image PS: I'm sorry for my english. It is based solely on Google Translate. Image

Return to “Discussion”