EE2 edit ideas

Discussion About Modding, Changes Ideas, etc.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: EE2 edit ideas

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I think today I gave the answer to similar question in this topic: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1531-enable-copy-paste-feature
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

aaah ok sry. If youre interested i know how to change this things. It would be virtually for map maker like me ^^
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

ok i did change the file dbwidget_scenedit. Its in C:/Programs/Sierra/Empire Earth II/zips/UI. With this i and maybe if this mod is allowed to use they could do faster maps of making higher size of Elevation, Terrain, Water, Cliffs, Forest painting and Territory. If youre interested RGV1 can have a look of course avbout it and i will put it into eeheaven
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

DomDom12/13 wrote:ok i did change the file dbwidget_scenedit. Its in C:/Programs/Sierra/Empire Earth II/zips/UI. With this i and maybe if this mod is allowed to use they could do faster maps of making higher size of Elevation, Terrain, Water, Cliffs, Forest painting and Territory. If youre interested RGV1 can have a look of course avbout it and i will put it into eeheaven
If you found the right file, I might help you, due that I'm not that bad at scripts, and I understand them a little.
I'll do this on Monday, when I back home, so please remind me about this tomorrow, or when you will see the BOT on the game.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

This file make us able to change much bad things for map making and i found out how to do much more random maps. Random map generating i did higher maybe its usefull too.My map Europa1.3.map have 355 terrs. Which would do this map to a well map for territory games. You know where they have to have a certain percent of the terrs ^^ i hope you like this idea too
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

DomDom12/13 wrote:This file make us able to change much bad things for map making and i found out how to do much more random maps. Random map generating i did higher maybe its usefull too.My map Europa1.3.map have 355 terrs. Which would do this map to a well map for territory games. You know where they have to have a certain percent of the terrs ^^ i hope you like this idea too
Yes, it's great. Keep working on the new maps. One day I'll ask you to upload all maps you have, because I'm going to release another version of "EE2 maps collection" (the first version is there: http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t53-empire-earth-ii-maps-collection-61-new-maps ). So when your maps will be in the "maps collection" - players will have and use it forever.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

sry i gotta edit what i wrote not random map editing but random terr ^^ im so sry
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

how about a mod which every unit need ammo :-) So it could be more interesting(PS this is just a joke but opinions would be cool)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

DomDom12/13 wrote:how about a mod which every unit need ammo :-) So it could be more interesting(PS this is just a joke but opinions would be cool)
Some units in Empire Earth IV mod for EE2 needs ammo Image So it's possible Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Youss1997

Post by Youss1997 »

Disabling the autosave feature in Mulitplayer games

And adding more population.

That's all I can think off so far ^^

Return to “Discussion”