CoolestKidOnTheBlock / CoolestKidDGAF / DelusionaL

Recruitment. If you want to join ~eW` or ~eWA` this is the place, where you can make an application.
Rules / About ~eW` & ~eWA` / Warnings System / Amending Acts / Forum construction / ~eWA`~>Education System / How to make application?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: CoolestKidOnTheBlock / CoolestKidDGAF / DelusionaL

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ew isnt a good clan anymore
That's totaly bullshit... We are good clan. Everything with members is fine.
Radio, I never see you on EE2, you know about this game and clan only because of forum, and that's not all... not enought to say: "eW isn't a good clan anymore"...

And yeah, you're little right. We can't let everyone join.
~eWA` list be little cleaned, because of many inactive players. For example: MistressBlack and Surf3rDud3 never been on the forum. They probably don't even know that they're in academy.

Radio, Voldy as example was wrong, due that Voldy sometimes is on EE2, and always on ~eW` account. But he's inactive on the forum.
Actually I think ~eW` members are 3X more active than ~eWA`.
That's why academy is. We are just testing, training players, and waiting when they be ready to join ~eW`.

Also please note, that all clans having inactive members, and they're not kicked. List on the forum just looks big, but seriously it's still not so much. In future forum construction be little changed, and all players won't be visible on main page of forum.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

[GER]RodF96

Re: CoolestKidOnTheBlock / CoolestKidDGAF / DelusionaL

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

i checked the member lists and i agree that ew is very active but when i see the ewa list idk there are more and more players in it but less who really play
and i said (okay ew is still good) after ew isnt a good clan anymore.
u noticed it too(MistressBlack,Surferdude) that's all i wanted i just took a bad example with voldy :/
i cant express myself so good inj english i meant more that if everyone is accepted in ew/ewa than it could be that the skilllevel drops down lil bit not that ew is a bad clan it was what walkabout said.
next thing i took Voldy as an example im sorry for that i personally never saw him in the game neither on forum i didnt knew he played since he joined this clan (maybe because i'm not very active in game too, i really shouldnt say my opinion to things idk nothing about) i just had a feeling that you just keep him in clan because he was a good player and it looks good on the list..i was wrong sorry =)
i still didnt say it right i cant in english^^
hope you understand me little better now :/
Yeah it's Okay, I understand. I understood your first message. And I said that I agree with you Image Problem is that we can't kick good players, because maybe they back in future... and they should be all the time here. List can have even 100 members it's not problem xD
@Leader

Return to “Wanna join ~eW`?”