[Xoxodu95] Xoxodu GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Matty

Re: [Xoxodu95] Xoxodu GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Post by Matty »

Maybe i changed my behaviour with personn i dont like? its not my real behaviour, i'm joker, and can to be great personn, not with stupid personn who laughed about me.
When you didn't change your behaviour, we were friend, but you started to change behaviour with me i really don't know why.

PS: Making imitations isn't "insulting", and i do it with many people who are my friends too...

derrick

Post by derrick »

Usually. Not always but usually.
ZZZZZ
because from my observation you are sitting on lobby all the time
O m g, you say me i'm spy? i wasn't on lobbye after and before it. LOL
I do not have nothing else to do. LOL, LMAO!!!!!
I never had problems with you. I was in peace with you. I don't even remember why you removed me from "xfire freinds list" week ago. I was nice to you, and I'm still nice to you. If it would depends by me - I would never kick you because of my problems with you. Please understand that there was poll for all ~eW` members, and you just received negative score. Democracy... So please don't blame only me. I didn't want this. Clan decided to do this, not me. I don't even have power like this...
Now problem is solved, i'm no longer in team eWA, i don't care, ignore me then.

bye
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

O m g, you say me i'm spy? i wasn't on lobbye after and before it. LOL
I do not have nothing else to do. LOL, LMAO!!!!!
I have reasons to think that.
Now problem is solved, i'm no longer in team eWA, i don't care, ignore me then.
You can ignore me, I don't care. I won't ignoring anyone when I have no enought reasons.
bye
Bye
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

I'm spy if you want, maybe i'm obsing you in front of your house? Who knows... zzzZZZZZZZzz
Making imitations isn't "insulting"
it's an insult if we are not friends...
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Mkl`* wrote:
I'm spy if you want, maybe i'm obsing you in front of your house? Who knows... zzzZZZZZZZzz
Making imitations isn't "insulting"
[iframe]width=420 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/vi3ggvyj9xq frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]
Matty

Post by Matty »

And what did i do to be disliked?
derrick

Post by derrick »

Mkl you have the worst behavior of all ee2 players i have ever met. When i beat master clanmates or master people who are my friends i don't post screenshots. YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU PLAYED BAD AND YOU THINK I PLAYED NORMAL WHEN I SAID I SUCKED. YOU SAID YOU DID NOTHING BUT WHO DID FIND YOUR RAMS, MY GRANDPARENTS?
YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I WON'T PLAY 1V1 GAMES WITH EWA MEMBERS ANYMORE. YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER IF YOU WIN LAST GAME BUT BEFORE YOU LOST 50 MATCHES. COME TO MATTY'S LOTTERY, WINNING IS EASY, IF YOU WIN 1 OF 100 MATCHES YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE BETTER. I BEAT MONA, DEVI, MALI ecc... BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I AM BETTER THAN THEM, CAUSE THEY OWN ME EASY. GO TO TRAIN KAY, YOU FEEL EXPERT NOW? AFTER VICTORY AGAINST ME? AND REMEMBER: I HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN REMATCHES, CAUSE I AM NOT SCARED TO LOSE THE REMATCH.

Matty
Matty

Post by Matty »

Mkl`* wrote:
Mkl you have the worst behavior of all ee2 players i have ever met. When i beat master clanmates or master people who are my friends i don't post screenshots. YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU PLAYED BAD AND YOU THINK I PLAYED NORMAL WHEN I SAID I SUCKED. YOU SAID YOU DID NOTHING BUT WHO DID FIND YOUR RAMS, MY GRANDPARENTS?
YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I WON'T PLAY 1V1 GAMES WITH EWA MEMBERS ANYMORE. YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER IF YOU WIN LAST GAME BUT BEFORE YOU LOST 50 MATCHES. COME TO MATTY'S LOTTERY, WINNING IS EASY, IF YOU WIN 1 OF 100 MATCHES YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE BETTER. I BEAT MONA, DEVI, MALI ecc... BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I AM BETTER THAN THEM, CAUSE THEY OWN ME EASY. GO TO TRAIN KAY, YOU FEEL EXPERT NOW? AFTER VICTORY AGAINST ME? AND REMEMBER: I HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN REMATCHES, CAUSE I AM NOT SCARED TO LOSE THE REMATCH.

Matty
Didn't you think that MAYBE it wasn't correct to post games where your clanmate lost? You have been the first person who did it ... Maybe i could be cocky, but I've never posted screenshots where eW/eWA members lost. Have I? NOT ONLY, you said at the biginning that you sucked and I played normally to make you Bigger and moreover You didn't give me rematch when i asked it, while i gave you it more times. But now i don't care about it, cause smurfing i made my rematch which I won abviously. Do you want to negate something? I answered to your screenshots very aggressively cause you wanted to humiliate me to make you better.
derrick

Post by derrick »

Didn't you think that MAYBE it wasn't correct to post games where your clanmate lost? You have been the first person who did it ... Maybe i could be cocky, but I've never posted screenshots where eW/eWA members lost. Have I? NOT ONLY, you said at the biginning that you sucked and I played normally to make you Bigger and moreover You didn't give me rematch when i asked it, while i gave you it more times. But now i don't care about it, cause smurfing i made my rematch which I won abviously. Do you want to negate something? I answered to your screenshots very aggressively cause you wanted to humiliate me to make you better.
Maybe this screenshot it wasnt for loose or win, when i explain this game was funny? we sucked this game, and it wasnt real game 1st. When i said in tittle, we need rematch? i asked in first to you for rematch this game, maybe its not for humiliate ppl? watch screenshot me and felipe? i loose i said its fun, not more. I had posted even when, this game if i lost, coz we sucked.you need post screenshot when i lost? post it, i dont care, me i say gg, and not angry. Dont forget, it wasnt for humiliate you, and say i'm better than u, you have more experience than me, you are better than me, i play since 2k11, i started in april2011. I dont care now.

Good game 2v2 (2v1 vs me, because xoxo lost xD)
I'm angry of this shiit about mona, coz he said i lost. If he had said, i played cb and i lost, that's will be ok for me...
Matty

Post by Matty »

Mkl`* wrote:
Maybe this screenshot it wasnt for loose or win, when i explain this game was funny? we sucked this game, and it wasnt real game 1st. When i said in tittle, we need rematch? i asked in first to you for rematch this game, maybe its not for humiliate ppl? watch screenshot me and felipe? i loose i said its fun, not more. I had posted even when, this game if i lost, coz we sucked.you need post screenshot when i lost? post it, i dont care, me i say gg, and not angry. Dont forget, it wasnt for humiliate you, and say i'm better than u, you have more experience than me, you are better than me, i play since 2k11, i started in april2011. I dont care now.
You say that you posted it cause it was a funny game, but sincerly i think that you posted it to watch you beat me, just because it's not fun when all people play bad, it's not epic, It's not fun for me. And ...if it is very funny for you when you play bad, i think you should post 200 screenshots "funny" because you usually say that you played bad. I think you posted that game with felipe cause your timeline wasn't bad. It was foregone that you would have lost that game. So it wasn't a funny game.
When I asked you rematch, you were too busy to train Kay in 5-5, i really don't know why ... Image
I didn't say that i'm going to post screenshots against you. There is no sense to do it.

Return to “11. Mkl`*”