I'm leaving EE2 =)

General Talking for all forum users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

I'm leaving EE2 =)

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Last situations caused that I decided leave EE2...
I know that I wasn't active for week - two weeks, but I thought I can go sometimes on holiday... Bad happend, because I see, that it ruined everything.

I don't know what about ~eW`, but clan looks dead, after Timo, Mali, Burning, Peacegamerjj left...
It caused, that I dedided leave EE2. Without eW this game can't be fun. I hope you guys will understand in future, what you ruined.

I still like you all, but I have big grief to Timo and Mali, that they betrayed clan.
I understand, that you were "pissed off" of clan war, which you guys wanted in this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t667-clan-war-anybody
You didn't send any signal that you don't want this clan war, and you didn't write anything to stop it. So it's not my fault. If I would know, I would fix this problem.

Timo... You said, that ~eW` is inactive clan... But remember, that you and Mali could play always on ~eW` tags. Why you didn't? You could help keep clan alive. Same with Burning, who played only on AtzenMuzic accounts.
Now you joined Eeg, because "Dynasty wanted", but do you think it's fair? Is it fair, that you will play with Eeg tag now everyday, when on ~eW` tag you have played maybe 1 game per week?
Remember (Timo), that you weren't active too, for some time, and we waited on you... That's why I still think, that you should wait for others. Do you think ~eW` never was inactive like this? You are wrong. I was only one played from clan, who played EE2 for long time too. Late other players back, and everything was fine.
I don't know what about Mali, because he didn't write anything... that he leave or something.

Anyway, without you, clan would be active. I really don't understand why Burning and Peacegamerjj decided to create theirs own clan, and are now active. Look: Timo, mali, peace, Burning are active. You all could play with tag.

I think it's my fault. I let to you guys too much work, like special ranks: Diplomat, Academy's Patron... You had too much work to do... I thought you like it, I thought you want help to clan, but now I see that it was wrong... You felt used in clan, but I really didn't know it =(

What about Eeg? It's good that this clan back, but I think your decision (Timo and Mali), was too fast. They are on maybe 1 week. Is it mean that they are now very active? Because 2-3 old players from Eeg played with you that mean, that they will be always active? I don't think so, but we will see.

Anyway, you should know, that you gave W2G win. They all time wanted to destroy eW clan, that's why they wanted this "clan war", provoked to post screenshots how we own them.

I'm really sad, that it happend, but anyway me, and many players which I have talked decided to leave Empire Earth II forever. We will see if you did EE2 "more active" or less...

As I said on beging, you all been silient. You didn't write anything, that you don't like something. I would listen you, I would operate. Why I said it? Because I don't think that 2 weeks of inactivity in eW clan did, that you say that clan is inactive.

~eW` clan be still clan. But without me. I did too much for this clan, and now I see, that it was for nothing. If everyone who is here want leave in future, then thanks, but I don't need members like this, I don't need clan like this.

Good Bye.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Burning

Re: I'm leaving EE2 =)

Post by Burning »

Mona can't u stop that?
How often should I still say you u should stop that shit with leaving ee2
This is just a clan and some mebers left oinly so nor eson to leave ee2..
Stop that shit i'll help you to keep ew allive.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Stop kidding me Burning. You left with peacegamerjj, and now you "Help keep clan active"? You did enought to destroy/ruin this clan, not for keep it alive.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

Mona I told you that so often that we did it for ee2..
Mona the clan isn't dead keep it allive u care too much avbout the clan..
it's just a clan but play ee2 for fun.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

yeah, I cared too much... TOO MUCH about this clan. It was wrong.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Goddamn it.

Et tu, Mona?
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Mona I love you , don't leave ee2! Image Image Image
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

wow such emotional :roll:
didn't know that the eW is from 2011 and mona is leader of it

and it still alive but i only see 4 player of it
tan poore baroot
tash toye tabot
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The clan was created in 2010.
Some people were simply not loyal enough and changed clans under the "pressure" of the "old school players" who came back just for few days.

It ended up, that all the non-loyal players quit the game, and ~eW` survived for the next 8 years and became the longest active clan in the EE2 community. If I remember correctly those players who left admit it later that ~eW` was "special" and they felt more integration. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have accepted them back and they knew it, so instead we simply don't see them playing for 8 years now.

Anyway, it was a good experience, made me focusing more on the whole community than just a few players. Now I feel all players have the same rights, no matter what clan they are in. I've never protected ~eW` members when they did something wrong. I simply treat everyone equally.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

So.. How much time you weren't playing EE2 then? 1 day? week? :D

Return to “General Talking”