Empire Earth II Loader? You don't need CD to play online!

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Empire Earth II Loader? You don't need CD to play online!

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gooberman wrote:If i have a problem i own it with my skillz
But we are talking about redline, so he has no skillz xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

Lol if redline would have problems like this he would call his pc a fu**ing noob and that he can't understand what the comp types so the comp needs to learn english ...well he would have had no alternative but to destroy it hahaha
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Shenlong wrote:Lol if redline would have problems like this he would call his pc a fu**ing noob and that he can't understand what the comp types so the comp needs to learn english ...well he would have had no alternative but to destroy it hahaha
Lol, Shenlong Image
He would say to computer: "WHAT A NOOB OMFG YOU HAVE PISSED MEOFF YOU fu**ing CUNT LICKY fu**ing NOOB YOU fu**ing SUCK COMPUTER I PWN U ALWAYS WILL f**k you BITCH!!!!"

Do you know why Redline's viruses delete automatic from his computer, without AntiViruses?
Because they decide suicide, just to not listen to Redline
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If someone can/want - translate text on French, Portugese and German version, then everyone player can understand.

How to play with CD version's players, if you have DVD or cracked version of game?
English version
1. Download file: EE2.exe

Code: Select all

http://przmus.republika.pl/EE2.exe
2. Go to folder, where you installed Empire Earth II (C:\Program Files\Sierra\Empire Earth II) - and paste downloaded file EE2.exe (replace old file)
3. Download loader:

http://przmus.republika.pl/AM_5x_GenericLoader_by_CondZero.rar
4. Use program WinRAR to open archive AM_5x_GenericLoader_by_CondZero.rar. Extract files to folder, where you installed Empire Earth II (C:\Program Files\Sierra\Empire Earth II).
5. Run file: amloader.exe, click button "Open ActiveMARK protected target", and select file file EE2.exe from folder where you installed game (C:\Program Files\Sierra\Empire Earth II).
6. Game should start
7. Loader can not work on system Windows 7 or Windows XP (but you can try, maybe it will work on your computer). Without problems should work on Windows Vista system.

Jak grać z graczami z wersją CD, jeśli masz wersję scrackowaną lub DVD?
Polish version
1. Pobierz plik: EE2.exe

http://przmus.republika.pl/EE2.exe
2. Wejdź do folderu, gdzie zainstalowałeś grę Empire Earth II (C:\Program Files\Sierra\Empire Earth II) - i wklej pobrany plik EE2.exe (zastąp istniejący plik)
3. Pobierz loader:

http://przmus.republika.pl/AM_5x_GenericLoader_by_CondZero.rar
4. Użyj programy WinRAR aby otworzyć archiwum AM_5x_GenericLoader_by_CondZero.rar. Wypakuj pliki do folderu, gdzie zainstalowałeś Empire Earth II (C:\Program Files\Sierra\Empire Earth II).
5. Uruchom program: amloader.exe, wciśnij przycisk "Open ActiveMARK protected target", i wybierz plik EE2.exe z folderu gdzie zainstalowałeś grę (C:\Program Files\Sierra\Empire Earth II).
6. Gra powinna się uruchomić, bez sprawdzania płytki.
7. Loader może nie działać na systemie Windows 7 lub Windows XP (ale możesz spróbować, może akurat u Ciebie będzie działać). Loader bez problemów powinien działać na systemach Windows Vista
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
MournBlade

Post by MournBlade »

I own ee2 but can't find my expansion disk. I have been trying to get the platinum edition to work but sadly have not been able to because I'm running windows 7 64 bit. Does anyone know of a solution or loader that would work for me? Thanks alot
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

MournBlade wrote:I own ee2 but can't find my expansion disk. I have been trying to get the platinum edition to work but sadly have not been able to because I'm running windows 7 64 bit. Does anyone know of a solution or loader that would work for me? Thanks alot
Hello Image
If you want to play only Single Player, then you can use crack.
Crack you can find here:

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_empire_earth_2.shtml
Search for: Empire Earth 2: Art of Supremacy v1.0 [MULTI] Fixed EXE
And download.

If you want to play MultiPlayer, then Loader is only one way to do it.
This loader didn't work for me also on Win7 x64 and XP x32, so I'm not sure where it working. Probably only on Vista Image

But if you want to play Empire Earth II (not Expansion Pack), then just use your original Empire Earth II CD1. (if you have original).
None playing now Empire Earth 2: Art of Supremacy Multiplayer. EE2 main version has still more players on multiplayer than expansion.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”