Doggy Player

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Doggy Player

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Wait... Wasn't ~eW` and ~eWA` in one team?
If Devi had peace then it's + 1 player to enemy team. Peace didn't learn yet, how to good move army, thats why he always give military points to enemy Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Colby

Post by Colby »

Lol yeah well my teammate died first attack, and my other teammate didn't help him worth shit. 3v1 vs me. gg
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Idk what you talking.
Upload playback.
From SS we can see that it was 3v1 Devi Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

i see the same mona btw colby go to school and learn counting
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Lol...
Just show me playback guys, I'll decise Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Im starting to dislike you both, Devi and Mona.
Yesteday Devi was owning Redline but Redline built like a real pro and began to own Devi (and without glitching, Mona) and so Mona, you rammed Redline to take 3 of his cc, and gave 2 of yours to Devi. Then, as Redline won Devi anyway, you doubled Redline in his back. When i saw what all observers thought about it, ive been ashamed to be in eW.

And now, with these ss, you keep saying that Devi was alone vs 3 guys?
It looks like green wasnt even playing, and Michael and Peace werent bad at all, especially Michael.
For me it was a 3v2, Devi Michael and Peace VS Colby and the pink guy. But you cant say it was 3vsDevi, the green guy wasnt even 1/4 of a normal player.
And anyway Colby was better than Devi in the 2 ss. In a 1v1 he would have won anyway.
Bring the playback here, i'll maybe think differently, but just looking the ss, Mona and Devi, you need to be more honest
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo, just go on EE2 sometimes and play with peace.
His not upgarded units, no techology and frogoting "Attack move" option makes that enemy really recive Military points (for example for crown).

And Green was better on start, so he attacked Devi's army, then lost. Thats why Devi's timeline was worse.

And wtf? Just play Colby and Devi 1v1, and we will see...
I'm neutral btw.

And timo, I sent you message.
Redline insulted to much like always when he lose, then felix talked this to redline, then Redline called noobs to everyone. Redline always says: "2v2 teams working" so I really don't know why I had to wait. He always doubled me when was games 2v2 and my teamate died. I couldn't wait anymore...

And Timo, don't talk that all observers were shocked of my rams. I watched playback, and noone said that I did something wrong - only you.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Only me? Not really, Whopper thought that too, just watch again. In fact he's the one who said the most things about you. And if i remember well, all observers said "Omg Mona doubles" or things like that, or "look at rams" I wasnt the only one at all.
And you're judging with the playback, where you cant say who speaks. I was obs and i know what everyone said. I also talked to the others after the game, when i came back to EE2 after dinner. I know what they thought about it.

Yh you sent me message, and as i said i can understand why you doubled him, i would have done the same i think, but rams ere too much and i disagree with it.

About peace, i admit he's not so good in 5-5, but you cant say he's a help for the ennemy, thats not nice at all, and wrong. Maybe he gave mili points to Colby, but then the green guys gave points to Devi too.
Peace were better than green anyway so i still dont understand how it was 3vs Devi for you
Colby

Post by Colby »

Thanks Timo, this is why you're one of my most favorite Ee2 players. Image Love you. and and btw, peace was on he whole other side of map. IT went Me, Pink, Green , then there team, Devi, Michael, then peace. So he didn't give me any mili points. I don't even think I had Mili.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Lol np, i love you too <3

Anyway, thats only a game...In my opinion it was a 3v3, Colby maybe was a little better than Devi (dw Mona im not saying that Colby is always better, only in this game), maybe there were things with mili points... But for me that stays a 3v3, Colby's team won well, doesnt matter for Devi he'll win another game xD

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”