Reporting player WADAH_ALI (aka. Hamas) for using nukes in 2v1 game

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Tojo

Reporting player WADAH_ALI (aka. Hamas) for using nukes in 2v1 game

Post by Tojo »

Reporting WADAH_ALI of using nukes in a 2v1 rated game versus me. All games we play are under yes_rules only if said otherwise. I also said in a game no nukes after he dropped first one. He didn't care and proceed to drop 3-4 more. After the game the player laughed in lobby after I mentioned it.
I demand a look into replay and revert of lost rating points.

Playback:
https://file.io/86FRaxj83XXI

Regards, Tojo
Attachments
(2023_11_08)_(12_37).e2s
(2.03 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by Tojo on 08 Nov 2023, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Tojo for the post:
KayyOne

KayyOne

Re: Using nuke in 2v1 game

Post by KayyOne »

I am gay
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Using nukes in 2v1 game

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Well, A few days ago I started calling him "Hamas" for a reason.

I'd suggest the following solution as first:
- Do not invite him to games / kick him out once he joins.
- He might be asking "why", and then explain him the reasons that he is breaking rules.
- Do not accept his apology on the first day. Give him the full-day restriction.
- After 1-3 days give him another chance and let him play.
- If he does it again, we can continue processing the report.

This way, we might potentially keep a new, quite good player in the community, while teaching him a lesson. Otherwise it could be processed as any other active player.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

Will do as recommended. Also did explain him in details after why yes_rules exist (even tho we mentioned them quite a couple of times in last few days). :(

I do agree that he shows a will to learn the game so I hope he will finally get the fair sportsmanship side of it too.

:!: However I still request the revert of rating points given in the game under ID: 654B72D446315014 due to breaking the rules. Thanks.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Rating system can not be manually adjusted, for the reasons described in: viewtopic.php?p=24521#p24521
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 09 Feb 2019, 16:14 Another reason why this refund can't be issued is the requirement of the manual database modification by me. This is a dangerous process, where any mistake could damage users data and the whole "eco system" of the Rating. Those things are synchronized with multiple tables (Rating System Log, Games Log, Users Rating, and more). All of them need to be updated at the same time to avoid problems. This is possible but very time consuming, and if such exceptions were done everyday - I would have a lot of (quite senseless) work to do.
From the time of that statement, even more tables and adjustments were added, making the manual process even harder.

The only possibility to revert the rating of finished games, is the automatic detection of Host Quit. Then the sever scripts automatically revert it, and it's still a quite complicated procedure that requires checking if no new games started after that. One of possibility could be faking the game winner status in the main game log received by the server, but this would only have effect after the full rating system recalculation, which I hope will not happen in the next 10 years. Recalculating the rating system now would be terribly hard due to the new tables with the History of Hosted games that give possibility to detect observers in game. Before the History of Hosted games, some things for the Rating System Log were detected "live" from temporary tables that automatically removed user's data after few minutes of inactivity / logging off from the Lobby. So really, touching it is not worth the efforts.

If you are still feeling victim, the only revenge you can have is punishment of the reported player. So you can decide if you want to punish the Hamas, even with a simple warning on his profile tooltip, or you're not asking for it at the moment.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Tojo

Re: Reporting player WADAH_ALI (aka. Hamas) for using nukes in 2v1 game

Post by Tojo »

Thank you for explaning. Understandable.

The punishment as you stated in the first reply would do the job. For now I don't seek for further actions.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”