EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 8761
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 113 times

EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I was offended with heavy insults by EWBJ:

EE2_ScreenShot_2023-04-03_20.57.58.838.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-04-03_20.57.58.838.jpg (361.45 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-04-03_20.59.21.914.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-04-03_20.59.21.914.jpg (391.2 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-04-03_21.00.58.665.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-04-03_21.00.58.665.jpg (377.19 KiB) Viewed 3196 times

I'm applying to the Department of Justice for scheduling a ban or long-term mute. Such things should not be ignored, especially when they're directed to the High Representative.
I was warning about the bans for players who support Putin's regime in this topic: Bans for players who write Putin Russia's propaganda on EE2.eu chat services.

He accused me of sending "money for weapons to Ukraine" (even though I have no power to do this), and claims that it causes "more people to die". He treats Russian invaders as "victims". He's totally retarded thinking that invaders who illegally invade the other country deserve to live, terrorize, rape, rob the country. I think we should not allow people who support Putin's regime to use EE2.eu services, as we have totally different values.

Added after 31 minutes 9 seconds:
Look what else came from this idiot:
Screenshot 2023-04-03 213610 - Copy.png
Screenshot 2023-04-03 213610 - Copy.png (62.54 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

So I read his intentions pretty clear. He's a brainwashed Putin supporter. There's no hope left. We should have banned him already after his post here: viewtopic.php?p=27137#p27137

EWBJ has been banned according to: Bans for players who write Putin Russia's propaganda on EE2.eu chat services.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

KennetRP
Posts: 41
Joined: 17 Apr 2020, 05:00
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by KennetRP »

It's very sad to see that EWBJ (someone I've enjoyed playing with and against) has completely drunk the Russian propaganda kool-aid. The game says he's from Latvia, but like all countries neighbouring Russia, Latvia is home to a Russian diaspora, many of whom probably gets their news in Russian and from Russian sources who spread this anti-Ukraine propaganda. Assuming EWBJ is a Russian living in Latvia, if he thinks that Russia are the good guys, why doesn't he move to Russia instead of living in a Western-oriented democratic country like Latvia? I'm genuinely curious.

About the "Poland always supported Hitler" claim; I'm a former history student with WW2 as one of my fields of interest, and I have no idea what he's talking about (granted, my knowledge on Poland specifically is limited, but I will tell you what I do know). Poland was invaded and occupied by Nazi Germany. Anti-Semitism was commonplace throughout Europe at the time (which helps explain the rise of Hitler in the first place), but this was not something unique to Poland, and many non-Jewish Poles in fact risked their lives saving Jews from dying in the Holocaust. Is it true that Polish Nazi sympathizers existed? Sure, but only a minority and this was largely driven by anti-Soviet/anti-communist sentiments (Nazi occupation was seen as the lesser evil compared to Soviet occupation). However, this is not the "gotcha" EWBJ thinks it is because literally every German-occupied country during WW2 had Nazi sympathizers/collaborators.
Last edited by KennetRP on 05 Apr 2023, 19:44, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 8761
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

There's a bit of my fault in this situation, because I was "poking" him by saying that he is a Putin supporter and posting a link to his old post (from the start of the war). I doubt EWBJ himself was convincing other players to believe in Russian propaganda. He was rather avoiding political subjects, so it's my fault to tease him (and other players) this way.

However, EWBJ was suffering the Dr.MonaLisa Derangement Syndrome (DMLDS) for quite a long time. The first symptoms were noticeable when some of URS members, terminator (and KayOne?) were banned for a short period of time for breaking game rules. He was basically complaining on the Spanish WhatsApp group that punishments are "killing the game". Obviously his arguments were senseless, since the law and cheaters-free EE2 is the thing that actually keeps EE2 alive and competitive. It's based on experience. Some players remember how terrible this game was around ~2011 when most of "good" players used glitches in every single game. This is when the Anti-Glitchers Organization was created by me, and this is when we used to collect playbacks, screenshots and post all the information on the ee2glitchers forum. Even Minister Matty was the part of this Organization, and knows how much it helped to save EE2 from becoming a total mess. Obviously, later years most if not all of game glitches were fixed with Unofficial Patch 1.5, so the number of reports drastically decreased and EE2 became a safe and friendly game to play. The only problem we are facing now are players who break the spoken / written rules, but this also has a huge tolerance and e.g. new players are not punished for breaking these rules.

Back to the subject, EWBJ has planned quitting EE2 a while ago, but he wanted to offend the Administrator and cause some mess to look like it's somebody's else fault.
He quit the Spanish WhatsApp group on 16th of March:
EWBJ_quit_Screenshot 2023-04-05 141815.png
EWBJ_quit_Screenshot 2023-04-05 141815.png (31.75 KiB) Viewed 3143 times

On 1st of April, he complained about the April Fool's Day joke where some sounds in EE2 were "inverted", and there was a "welcome to Summoner's Rift" sound on game start. Nearly all players realized that it's a joke and actually enjoyed it, but he decided to insult and claim that I "lost mind":
EWBJ_insult1_Screenshot 2023-04-05 143025.png
EWBJ_insult1_Screenshot 2023-04-05 143025.png (45.43 KiB) Viewed 3143 times

As we can see, he was suffering a mental condition in which he has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Dr.MonaLisa, to the point at which he abandoned all logic and reason. Source: https://ee2.eu/help/drmonalisa/#DMLDS


The next screenshots are available in the first post, he insulted with heavy insults, such as:
- "idiot"
- "i piss in your mounth)"
- "kretin" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretin )

There could not be the other response from me than to mute him and report this issue to the Department of Justice to schedule a timed mute.


After that he sent a message to me on WhatsApp with his historical bullshit, which actually revealed how brainwashed he is. And this is when his mute changed into the ban, because offending people witch such insults can not be accepted.
KennetRP wrote: 04 Apr 2023, 20:00 About the "Poland always supported Hitler" claim; I'm a former history student with WW2 as one of my fields of interest, and I have no idea what he's talking about (granted, my knowledge on Poland specifically is limited, but I will tell you what I do know). Poland was invaded and occupied by Nazi Germany. Anti-Semitism was commonplace throughout Europe at the time (which helps explains the rise of Hitler in the first place), but this was not something unique to Poland, and many non-Jewish Poles in fact risked their lives saving Jews from dying in the Holocaust. Is it true that Polish Nazi sympathizers existed? Sure, but only a minority and this was largely driven by anti-Soviet/anti-communist sentiments (Nazi occupation was seen as the lesser evil compared to Soviet occupation). However, this is not the "gotcha" EWBJ thinks it is because literally every German-occupied country during WW2 had Nazi sympathizers/collaborators.
It's not only this:
- Poland was so supportive for their jewish neighbors, that Hitler created a law in Poland (which wasn't present anywhere else in Europe) that helping them will result in death penalty. This resulted that during the WW2 in Poland died over 6 mln citizens from which 3 mln were jewish-Poles, and another 3 mln native Poles.
- There was no systematic support for Hitler in Poland, unlikely in other countries in Europe. For example in France police was cooperating with nazists and basically doing all the job themselves by searching jews from home-to-home. Polish government has moved to the UK and was called an "underground" government.
- The underground government ordered that every Polish person who helps nazists to spoil jews should be punished by death penalty. Therefore, the remaining soldiers were actually executing all the betrayers. As result, Hitler was so angry about this that he ordered to fully destroy Warsaw, therefore after the war there was only ruins left, nothing else.
- The government was collecting evidence and all the information about what Germans are doing in Poland with mass murder of citizens. The first information were forwarded quickly after it was found out, but nobody wanted to believe it, even the USA president. They thought that the underground government is faking information in order to get help quicker. Obviously after the war it was revealed how wrong they were, and how many lives could be saved if they reacted faster and believed to the evidence.

EWBJ seems not to know history at all, or he's fully brainwashed by Russian TV. I am not feeling like ever unbanning a person with such historical "knowledge". I think such people simply don't deserve to use the work of a polish person, or servers funded by this person. He gets what he wanted and what he planned for a longer while now. I have shown some proof that it was a planned action from him. I don't know if it's true or not, maybe someone else can also analyze it and bring some other conclusion.

Maybe the Department of Justice wants to change it to a timed-ban. I wouldn't have a problem with that if the Minister believes that EWBJ won't spread Russian propaganda on our chat services. But what we seen from screenshots doesn't bring much hope.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
User avatar
Matty
Posts: 601
Joined: 18 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by Matty »

Hi there,

It's not like I knew EWBJ so much but in my memories he was a good guy and I suspect that anger and ignorance about history did the job. It's possible that as Mona suggested he didn't like Mona from some time already but I would not be too sure about that. Even though he didn't like for sure certain punishments given to certain players it might just end there.

Sometimes people, even those who care about you, might say the worst stuff about you when you anger them.

Mona did nothing more than teasing him, reason for which he can't be blamed too much, but at the same time it is known that even friendships can end when there is a different political view. A lot of people take this type of teasing very personally and so it is not really recommended to do that. It is not the same as teasing a football supporter about his team.

I don't want to justify EWBJ's behavior but I can understand it, indipendently from the political views.

On the political aspect, instead, I am personally against Putin invading Ukraine. It's not like I am very well informed about the situation but I find it hard to justify such an invasion, and it's not like having a minority of people being pro Russia or nazi is a valid justification to invade a country. All countries have minorities like that, and so this seems to me as an excuse to invade a country. As a prove of that I remember an interview of McCain like 8 years ago in which he predicted and warned us about Putin's moves and intentions, so most likely Putin had already in mind the idea of invading Ukraine back then.

Said this, even though my opinion on the matter is very far from EWBJ's opinion, I think that only a dialogue can make the truth come out and educate those who are not enough educated. Of course it's not an easy task because even for trivial stuff it's hard to convince people, but still a civil dialogue is better than nothing, and nothing is better than fighting about it, because anger will make people cope with their thoughts even more and will lose that necessary rationality to understand the situation and eventually change their opinion on the matter.

In the end I would give a timed-ban but I think it is likely that EWBJ won't come back, even though I hope he will.
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 8761
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 05 Apr 2023, 21:48As a prove of that I remember an interview of McCain like 8 years ago in which he predicted and warned us about Putin's moves and intentions, so most likely Putin had already in mind the idea of invading Ukraine back then.
Well, the Polish president, that was later (in 2010) killed in Russia in a plane "crash" (but obviously it was a shoot-down or other intentional action), warned about it much earlier, in 2008: https://www.polskieradio.pl/395/7785/Ar ... in-Georgia
He said at the time: "Today Georgia, tomorrow Ukraine, the day after tomorrow the Baltic states, and then, perhaps, the time will come for my country, Poland."
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
EWBJ
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Feb 2022, 11:18
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by EWBJ »

Watta he'll is going on =D I finished my summer job and go play my favorite strategy, but I watch politicians and they go crazy here and she also banned me. Mona you're like a crazy grandma with your politics. What do you care what happens in the world? Develop your game and do not get into this crap. Personally, I despise this political system with armies, politicians, both the Russian KGB system and the corrupt European system, and the cunning conspirators of the Americans. And there is no need to involve me and drag me into any of these parties. As I see this situation, this is Vietnam 2.0, only in a different territory. And fuck this all politics with their armies.

Personally, I attacked you because you got into politics with your 10-20 online and cut off access to the game to my only Russian-speaking friend from Russia at that time. It's not the player's fault that the politicians go crazy. This threw me off balance, and I apologize for my insults. I hope we will resolve this issue with understanding and respect for each other.
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 8761
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

EWBJ wrote: 06 Sep 2023, 20:39 Watta he'll is going on =D I finished my summer job and go play my favorite strategy, but I watch politicians and they go crazy here and she also banned me. Mona you're like a crazy grandma with your politics. What do you care what happens in the world? Develop your game and do not get into this crap. Personally, I despise this political system with armies, politicians, both the Russian KGB system and the corrupt European system, and the cunning conspirators of the Americans. And there is no need to involve me and drag me into any of these parties. As I see this situation, this is Vietnam 2.0, only in a different territory. And fuck this all politics with their armies.
I'm not sure how the war and politics don't affect you, if you are currently paying 3x more for food products in shops, and energy/heating prices are also higher than ever before. Not to mention all things that don't affect you personally, such as deaths of thousands of (usually) innocent people and the pain they families have to suffer after loses, on both sides.

Writing the Russian propaganda on all EE2.eu chat services is forbidden: Bans for players who write Putin Russia's propaganda on EE2.eu chat services. This itself might result in bans until the further explanation.

The reason of your ban is different: Gov. Act III: UP1.5 - Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act
$3.7 Information about ban reasons and the people who are able to ban accounts (with reference to $3.6):
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.
Insults such as "pissing to mouth" are unacceptable. It's also unacceptable to spread Russian propaganda. You insulted the entire nation by calling it a "Hitler supporter" country. Poland has the biggest number of people with "Righteous Among the Nations" honorifics. Unlikely other countries, such as France where the government and the local police helped in jews extradition - Poland had the government moved to the UK, and was the first one to inform the World about crimes committed by Germans during WW2. Polish underground army was punishing by death everyone who helped nazists in extradition. The resistance from Germans in Poland was so heavy, that in anger Hitler has ordered to create a "law" where everyone who was found to help jews will be punished to death, together with their family. It was the only country where Hitler created such a law, which should be the biggest evidence of the resistance.
Therefore your insults towards Poland are unacceptable, and you not only offended me, but all the Polish players (13 050 during the past 365 days: https://ee2.eu/statistics/?period=365d#countries ).
EWBJ wrote: 06 Sep 2023, 20:39 Personally, I attacked you because you got into politics with your 10-20 online and cut off access to the game to my only Russian-speaking friend from Russia at that time. It's not the player's fault that the politicians go crazy. This threw me off balance, and I apologize for my insults. I hope we will resolve this issue with understanding and respect for each other.
I'm not sure who you're talking about. It sounds like a "random excuse". There was nobody banned on that period of time. Please give a nickname.
It's possible that your friend selected the wrong option at https://ee2.eu/sanctions/?testip=true but it's an automated system which is not manually controlled by any of us.

The biggest activity problem in this community was during the GameSpy times, around 2010-2012, when I had no control over the multiplayer community. Certain toxic people made dozens of players quit the game. Insults, racism and other factors were the ones of the biggest issues that were making new players feeling unwelcome. So if you think that banning a 1 active member for his toxic behaviors is going to hurt the community, then you're wrong. People would feel more welcome and stay longer if they didn't get offended by toxic messages. Putin's propaganda is one of messages of this type, which might give the wrong impression to new players about this server. We don't want Putin-supporters there, and this is why Russian players have to make a choice on the sanctions website before they can use EE2.eu without any limits. I have a bigger experience in managing the community, based on years of experience. Keeping the community moderated and allowing players to feel safe by knowing that they can create reports on the forum only makes this community stronger and the amount of players on the stable level for years. So don't try to teach me what's good, or what's bad, because you clearly have no idea about it, just as you have no idea about the basic historican facts.


You will only get unbanned for calling me a crazy grandma, because I treat it as a compliment. I'm also happy that you decided to apology without further insults, instead of punishing yourself and abandoning this game for longer.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
EWBJ
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Feb 2022, 11:18
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by EWBJ »

"I'm not sure how the war and politics don't affect you, if you are currently paying 3x more for food products in shops, and energy/heating prices are also higher than ever before. Not to mention all things that don't affect you personally, such as deaths of thousands of (usually) innocent people and the pain they families have to suffer after loses, on both sides."



War is primarily a business on our planet. The rest is media. I live 30 km from the border with Russia and in my city there is a railway line straight from Russia. And do you really think that oil and gas are no longer supplied from Russia? Every day, but now mostly at night, there are full trains with gas and oil, and all this is moving straight to Europe. Sanctions, in my opinion, are pumping money from the middle class of people and from Europe in general. We felt it like no one else. A log truck of firewood cost 1600 euros, now it is 3200, and this rise took place in one year. I had to prepare firewood for the winter on my own in the summer. I haven't watched TV for 10 years, and I don't read newspapers, and I don't open news on the Internet. But I sometimes listen to Varlamov's news, he is against war and injustice, in the last issue he said that Russia sold Europe 40% more gas than before the war, but at the same time Europe raises prices and pumps money out of people. And I think that Russia, that Ukraine, that America or Europe, all this is run by greedy businessmen, testing their bloody schemes on ordinary people. I worry about all the citizens who go through this nightmare. And I will not support any of these parties that resolve issues with the help of weapons.

Added after 15 minutes 21 seconds:
I apologize for the Poles.

You didn't ban a specific player, you turned off access to all Russian players)) And then I often played with greno4ka and he didn't talk about politics in front of me personally. Here I boiled 💥

You're right, toxic people should go shower and wash their mouths with soap. And they have no place in the chat.

But come on, let's go to create a brighter future. Without insults and with understanding and respect for each other.
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 8761
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EWBJ muted for heavy insults.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

EWBJ wrote: 07 Sep 2023, 10:00But I sometimes listen to Varlamov's news, he is against war and injustice, in the last issue he said that Russia sold Europe 40% more gas than before the war, but at the same time Europe raises prices and pumps money out of people. And I think that Russia, that Ukraine, that America or Europe, all this is run by greedy businessmen, testing their bloody schemes on ordinary people. I worry about all the citizens who go through this nightmare. And I will not support any of these parties that resolve issues with the help of weapons.
This is a fake news. There's a new pipeline with Norway, and the USA exports 3x more (if not more) shale gas than before, using ships. Not to mention the halted gas power plans in most countries in Europe. If after all these circumstances, Russia sells "40% more gas than before the war", then it's clearly a fake news and propaganda which is supposed to spread confusion inside the united European countries.
EWBJ wrote: 07 Sep 2023, 10:00 You didn't ban a specific player, you turned off access to all Russian players)) And then I often played with greno4ka and he didn't talk about politics in front of me personally. Here I boiled 💥

You're right, toxic people should go shower and wash their mouths with soap. And they have no place in the chat.

But come on, let's go to create a brighter future. Without insults and with understanding and respect for each other.
You're confusing me. I made the sanctions website to be available to be tested by people from different countries: https://ee2.eu/sanctions/?testip=true
It clearly shows that everyone who accepts the EE2.eu policy is allowed to use all our services without any limitations.

Giving player "greno4ka" as the example is a terrible mistake on your end. He's one of the players who I discussed and tested the sanctions with:

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-09-07 182038.png
Screenshot 2023-09-07 182038.png (91.67 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

He was also joining the lobby using his Russian IP address with no issues, after the sanctions system was already enabled:

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-09-07 182503.png
Screenshot 2023-09-07 182503.png (147.44 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

Besides that, our Statistics website clearly shows: https://ee2.eu/statistics/?period=365d#countries
In the past 365 days, around 2600 Russian players played the game without any restrictions.

If you were unsure how the sanctions system works, you should have asked for clarification on the forum. Literally everything on EE2.eu / UP1.5 is done with a huge attention to minor details. I'm trying to inform the public opinion about every single thing that happens in the community. I'm often wasting time writing explanations to things that most of players don't read or is interested in. How can you come with false accusations after all this?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Post Reply

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”