The last version of my mod

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
Gonzalo

The last version of my mod

Post by Gonzalo »

Here is the link to the most recent version of my mod (16th July 2023).
Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Gonzalo

Re: The last version of my mod

Post by Gonzalo »

Updates since former versions of the mod:
--- Spanish Cavalry and Infantry of Enlightenment epoch, German Cavalry and Infantry of the Industrial Epoch.
--- Spanish Standard Bearers (foot and mounted) for Enlightenment, available from Barracks and Stable.
--- New war Galleons for Greek (Dutch), French, British and American (Spanish) Civilizations in the Imperial Epoch, with flags of every country.
--- New citizens for epochs 7-8 western (male and female) and for 9 epoch western. Soon different citizens for 7 and 8 epochs!
--- New American Campaign Unit: Spanish Fortress with flags of Spain and of the Tercio. Not available in Skirmish.
--- New model of resource Silver (for Gold), with under texture.
--- New fish resource: Salmons. plus Dugongs, Saw Fish, Sea Turtles, Narwhale, Herring, Sword Fish and Blue Fin Tuna from Loew's pack. Next Coming: Coelacanth resource.
--- My old 6 climates (featuring Steppe, Hindi, Mediterranean, Eastern Tropical, Prairie, Savannah, with some changes). New coral reef ocean texture for tropical and arid climates.
--- Mod animals 2.0 with some new animals, including some of Loew's Ambient Pack.
--- New realistic leaf texture for Fig Tree.
--- New Scenarios: Bizantium Defence and Conquest of Paradise.
--- This mod is in progress. New features soon.

Added after 2 hours 12 minutes 45 seconds:
EE2_ScreenShot13.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot13.jpg (388.91 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
New model for male western citizen (epoch 9), coming soon! =)

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”