Players: "fremder" and "TooEasy4MyLvL" banned for nazism propagation.

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Players: "fremder" and "TooEasy4MyLvL" banned for nazism propagation.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Players:
- fremder (Discord: israel ephraim maxi#5547)
- TooEasy4MyLvL (Discord: StefanStefanStefanStefanStefanSt#1288)

Have been permanently banned from Unofficial Patch 1.5 services for nazism propagation on Discord chats:

Screenshot 2023-03-24 204658.png
Screenshot 2023-03-24 204658.png (224.67 KiB) Viewed 2078 times
Screenshot 2023-03-24 205935.png
Screenshot 2023-03-24 205935.png (207.98 KiB) Viewed 2074 times

Additional details: Bans for players who write Putin Russia's propaganda on EE2.eu chat services.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

fremder1993

Re: Players: "fremder" and "TooEasy4MyLvL" banned for nazism propagation.

Post by fremder1993 »

I haven't read the rules so I'm sorry and I won't repeat what I wrote
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

fremder1993 wrote: 27 Dec 2023, 19:13 I haven't read the rules so I'm sorry and I won't repeat what I wrote
This is not about rules. We don't want players who praise Hitler in this community. What you wrote is even illegal in your country and could be easily reported with all identification data to BPOL.

Behaviors like this put our services at risk. If players like you were not banned, our servers could be found to contain illegal content, and providers could terminate hosting contracts.

I forwarded the case to the Department of Justice for the final decision. It can take up to 14 days for the decision. However, I would advice not to remove the ban. The person who contacted me in your case mentioned that you are actually nazi ideology supporter:
Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-12-27 192924.png
Screenshot 2023-12-27 192924.png (24.78 KiB) Viewed 916 times
Also I didn't see anything mentioning that you're sorry for what you wrote, just for breaking the rules which is really insignificant thing in the overall case.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Kiffke
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hi,
I am not a fan of the idea of banning people just because they have the wrong ideology, or at least what we perceive as such. I believe that isolating these individuals only increases the likelihood of them maintaining their current beliefs.

Therefore, I think it's acceptable to allow them to enjoy the game, provided that their ideology remains a personal belief and does not manifest as propaganda or fuel ideological conflicts among users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'd like to remind that they shared their ideology public, by sending nazi messages in multiple channels on Discord, possibly including the Support chat and the Multiplayer Lobby which increases the audience who could see it.

This is just to clarify the fact that they were not banned for what they do or think in their homes, but for what they did in our services.

No matter what, the punishment has lasted long enough, so according to the Decision of the Department of Justice, player "fremder1993" will be unbanned.

However, for the reasons mentioned in above post, this player's private messages sent in our multiplayer lobby chats will be monitored by the Department of Control and if something dangerous is found, reported back to the Department of Justice.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”