Reporting uRs_destajador and R_Empire for rule breaking

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting uRs_destajador and R_Empire for rule breaking

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It was iamthebestofbest (terminator) who used the spy on wilparra. Willparra then sent a message right after it:
(((colm..will))) : ESE OMOXEXUAL DE TERMI MANDADOM ESPIAS
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-01-19_23.07.14.027.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-01-19_23.07.14.027.jpg (583.97 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-01-19_23.07.24.240.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-01-19_23.07.24.240.jpg (587.15 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-01-19_23.48.07.294.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2023-01-19_23.48.07.294.jpg (557.26 KiB) Viewed 1920 times

A cherry on a cake is the fact that wilparra and terminator were in the same team. So now we additionally have a Team Protection Act violation:
$2.4 Players on the same team must not do harmful spy maneuvers on an ally building.

Punishments adjusted by the Department of Control:

- KayOne (~eW`~>S(O.o)uTH)
Unbanned due to the new evidence provided. We apologize for the inconvenience.

- iamthebestofbest (terminator)
Banned for:
* Serious rules break.
* Violation of the Team Protection Act.
* Recidivism (he had a long-term ban before): viewtopic.php?t=5337
For 3 months (until 19 April 2023).

Due that terminator caused a serious misunderstanding and made players blame each other for rules breaking, the Department of Control has decided to consider this fact as a mitigating circumstance and reduced the period of the previous bans.

- R_Empire
Ban time reduced to 1 month total (banned until 18 February 2023).

- Destajador
Ban time reduced to 2 weeks total (banned until 1 February 2023).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Empire

Post by Empire »

I think the fairest thing is to remove the sanction from everyone, we all break the rules, I accept the terminator who started it all
I also don't think that spy against kay because I was in the same teams kay I use nuclear bombs against ewbj
a greeting
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Empire wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 01:25 I think the fairest thing is to remove the sanction from everyone, we all break the rules, I accept the terminator who started it all
A game with terminator was 3 days earlier. Nobody reported this incident and had no rights to break rules in new games few days later. Especially you, who's on recidive when it comes to rules breaking.

Your appeal will be revived by the Department of Justice.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

Empire wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 01:25 I think the fairest thing is to remove the sanction from everyone, we all break the rules, I accept the terminator who started it all
I also don't think that spy against kay because I was in the same teams kay I use nuclear bombs against ewbj
a greeting
Imagine if you got stopped by the Police for driving faster than the speed limit. You think saying "we all do it" would save you from getting a ticket?

Anyway, be happy, your punishment got reduced.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

We don't know. Since he made an appeal, the Department of Justice might decide to extend it now.

Witch8
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Thinking about it, 1 month ban for breaking game rules is a lot and that might suit more terminator's punishment cause he is recidive and his behavior should be exemplary after he got unbanned.

R_Empire is recidive like terminator but the reason for which he did it is understandable (not a justification though) so over 2 weeks would be too much. Moreover he defended himself and helped us to know how things really were so 10 days might be the right punishment.

As for desta, I think 5 days ban are ok. Looking at previous similar cases of first timers we used to be way more soft than this so a reduction should be deserved.

Keep in mind that same cases might be treated differently after some time, based on the feedback we get from previous punishments. If the evidence says some punishments are too small to eradicate certain behaviors we'll act accordingly.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deata did not appeal, instead he insulted Kennet with homophobic messages on Whatsapp. Therefore Desta's punishment remains unchanged until he writes a proper appeal.

R_Empire's ban reduced (banned until 28 January 2023).

Added after 7 minutes 27 seconds:
Matty wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 13:21 Keep in mind that same cases might be treated differently after some time, based on the feedback we get from previous punishments. If the evidence says some punishments are too small to eradicate certain behaviors we'll act accordingly.
Well, on the first page of this subforum there are 3 valid reports about R_Empire (including a topic with multi-report from multiple players). We can't endlessly allow bad behaviours, or even give a signal that the system works this way. If everyone is aware that the first punishment is a mute, second just 3 days ban, and the next one just 10 days ban - they might use these "chances" to ruin many games, especially when most of such games don't get reported.

If we see that that some bad behaviours become more and more common, we should increase punishments periods even for newly reported players, and not care about if they were reported before or not. It's to have the fear effect which almost always works, especially because our decisions are always known public.

Considering the fact that R_Empire promised twice in the previous topic that he will not do this again, it should also be considered as something to his disadvantage.

I also don't like that he put the blame on KayOne, and provided screenshots of his nukes. He knows Spanish, so he should tell us that a spy was used at minute 20. But of course this can't be considered during the judgement. Just I don't like how he was ready to report his innocent teammate to bring the blame on him, while it started much sooner between different players.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 20:25 Well, on the first page of this subforum there are 3 valid reports about R_Empire (including a topic with multi-report from multiple players). We can't endlessly allow bad behaviours, or even give a signal that the system works this way. If everyone is aware that the first punishment is a mute, second just 3 days ban, and the next one just 10 days ban - they might use these "chances" to ruin many games, especially when most of such games don't get reported.

If we see that that some bad behaviours become more and more common, we should increase punishments periods even for newly reported players, and not care about if they were reported before or not. It's to have the fear effect which almost always works, especially because our decisions are always known public.

Considering the fact that R_Empire promised twice in the previous topic that he will not do this again, it should also be considered as something to his disadvantage.
I agree with that, I was just explaining to everyone that if punishments are becoming harder the reason is the bad feedback we got with softer punishments. Just pointed this out because someone might say why a softer punishment was given to a certain player for the same thing, and here is the answer.
iamthebestofbests

The "*UNBAN-" protest

Post by iamthebestofbests »

I respectfully request to be considered for inclusion in the unban group. As all parties involved have acknowledged their misbehavior and have assured that it will not be repeated in the future, it would be fair and just for my account, 'Terminator', to also be given consideration for reinstatement.
8-)
iamthebestofbests

Terminator would like to respectfully raise an appeal for my ban to be lifted.

Post by iamthebestofbests »

Terminator would like to respectfully raise an appeal for my ban to be lifted.

With the utmost respect to High Representative Mona Lisa and the Ministry of Game Affairs, I would like to respectfully raise an appeal for my ban to be lifted. I understand and fully acknowledge that my actions in violation of the Team Protection Act were unacceptable, and I deeply regret my actions. However, I humbly request that I be given the same consideration for reinstatement as others who have been unbanned. I assure you that I was fully committed to the team, as evidenced by my active participation and contributions to our eventual victory, despite the challenges we faced. I understand the severity of the punishment and assure you that I will not repeat such behavior in the future. I sincerely apologize to all, particularly to High Representative Mona Lisa, and beg for the opportunity to once again enjoy the game. Thank you for your consideration.
8-)

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”