Are there more scenarios or campaigns in empire earth 4mod then in empire earth 1 campaigns?

Modding, Map Editor, IES Scripting and Other Questions
Thinker84

Are there more scenarios or campaigns in empire earth 4mod then in empire earth 1 campaigns?

Post by Thinker84 »

I would like to know this If anyone here knows. I am not talking about free for all play on a random customized map like in the main game but rather to have a option to play in a historical campaign mode on earth or earth map generated historical campaign like Sumerians or playing threw the history of the Sumerians for example.

Loewenherz

Re: Are there more scenarios or campaigns in empire earth 4mod then in empire earth 1 campaigns?

Post by Loewenherz »

I don't know exactly what you mean? Do you mean an "Earth" mode like in EE3? Something like that is not feasible in terms of moding.
List of tutorials, useful threads and utilities (look here before posting): Here

Add Pics to Map: viewtopic.php?f=54&p=25184#p25184

Loews Work: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5160
Thinker84

Re: Are there more scenarios or campaigns in empire earth 4mod then in empire earth 1 campaigns?

Post by Thinker84 »

I have never played empire earth my self so I am not so sure either. What is earth mode? I would think it's like a scenario in the civilization game series and that's what I mean. To give an example, the roman campaign or roman conquests where you are the romans and you play them all the way up to their height of power Wich I would think that's the end of the scenario or when you beat/win the scenario/game. That would include roman wars, battles, story mode for special characters like Ceazar or side missions, historical events, building special buildings, monuments all on a preset earth map in ancient Rome or the ancient Mediterranean with pre set resources based on historical locations. As another example would be playing as a iron age or bronze age superpower civilization and its history in its own scenario with everything I mentioned above or playing threw the bronze age on earth and all its civilizations or empires.
Thinker84

Post by Thinker84 »

Also just today I found out the empire earth 4 mod has 4 new campaigns and 60 new scenarios in the empire earth heaven forum so empire earth 4 mod does have campaigns and scenarios. Can you also play the campaigns and scenarios from the main base empire earth 2 and its expansion art of supremacy in the empire earth 4 mod?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Since EE4 mod changes so many things and balance, I would guess it's impossible to play the old campaigns in the vanilla mode.

You could make a few folders of your EE2 installation, and use one with EE4 mod, and one with EE2 + normal version of UP1.5. This way you could play campaigns on the normal version of 1.5.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Questions”