Dr. KayOne kicks Indierock00

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
IndieRock00

Dr. KayOne kicks Indierock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

I am sorry to have to do this, however it is time to bring to the attention of the Ministry of Gaming Affairs that the player known as Dr. KayOne is personally responsible, as the host of the game, for kicking me multiple times from his lobby without any valid reason or explanation from him or anyone else. This only happens when after a team match he is easily beaten by me.
I find this behavior inappropriate and, if I may allow myself, childish on his part.
I therefore ask for measures from the ministry in the hope that this player can put aside his pride and accept one or more defeats, without "bullying" or "abusing power" to feel more important and stronger or otherwise.

Thanks for the attention.
Long life and prosperity. 🖖
These users thanked the author IndieRock00 for the post:
Gnoo

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Dr. KayOne kicks Indierock00

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Please provide the direct rating log links to the recent games you played against KayOne, from: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?skir ... =1&days=30

If possible, please also generate the chat logs from these games, and post in this topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

Here are three examples of when this happened recently:

Link of rating log:

1- https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... F9461B1A7A
2- https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... 264627734F
3- https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... 24457D5CE0

In the last game the name of IndieRock00 does not appear but that of ((((COLM - wiIp)))), it's me with my undercover name (which everyone knows apart from Cata / Devi).

The chat logs of the aforementioned games are attached below:

1- https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... BeI0drARKP
2- https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... kolzS43yn0
3- https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... O91YjwXoQS
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

From what I seen, the last game which you played against KayOne, using your real nickname was on 6th of March 2022.
I seriously doubt Kay would remember it, and kick you out for games played 3 weeks ago.

In the last report, you're playing under "wilparra" name. Calling things by name, you're simply attempting to "smurf" players, and you use the weak player name for misleading.
Of course, the lobby allows to check the countries and related accounts, so it's not a huge problem. However, I think KayOne or Devi as you mentioned simply set the teams thinking that they're playing against wilparra. Therefore, if that was a reason for kicking you out from next games, it's acceptable.

I think we need to hear back from KayOne before making any decision this time. I give 7 days for KayOne to reply (he will be informed about this topic). If he doesn't reply within 7 days, the punishment on IndieRock's favor will be issued.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

we are on the wrong path, I have explained myself badly.

I was kicked out all three successive times of those games.

About the game in which I used the fake name he was aware, because I wrote it in the WhatsApp group of which Kay is a part and also at the time of the host of the game that was played there was also wilparra in the lobby, who is was left out of the game (probably due to his lag in games with many players). So Kay knew exactly who I was.
Also in the multiplayer matches between me and wilparra there is not a big difference in skills, this does not make a possible match in a team misleading.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Generally kicking players is not illegal. There is an unwritten rule, that hosts should not kick players from the public multiplayer games, even if they observe, if:
- Their ping doesn't excess the ping of the other player with the highest ping in game.
- There is no other player on lobby trying to join the game, when all 10 slots are in use, and the player is currently observer.
- A player is wilparra (known CPU lagger).

I'm not sure if we reacted in cases like this before, but I remember saying to players that kicking is illegal, because it might block access for certain players to play the public multiplayer games, for some personal issues with the host. At the same time I wouldn't like to issue punishments for emotional kicks, especially because I'm frequently doing it myself, so it would be a hypocrisy. But yeah, in the future we actually might need to punish certain players by banning them from hosting games (joining still allowed), because sometimes it's needed to give a punishment as an example, so other ones are scared to do the same thing.

Anyway, from what I observed myself, and read in this topic - it's not necessarily about being kicked from games, but the overall KayOne's toxic behavior. I think it's a good time to simply teach him a lesson, therefore I prepared a new lobby command:
|cmd kickkayone

Currently only IndieRock00 and Gnooty (Prof.Noob) are authorized to use this command, as I remember they have been victims of KayOne's kicks.
So in short, when KayOne kicks you out of his game, please terminate his host by typing that command. You can also type it when he insults hard on the lobby, to calm him down a little bit.
So you both have a written permission from the Department of Control to use this command, but please do not use it when it's not needed, because it's being logged and I might simply revert this "feature".

Please let me know if it solves the case, so I can lock the topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Gnoo
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

thanks for this answer, I hope that Kay has already learned her lesson simply by reading this topic, however in case she forgets there is the possibility to remember him. It seems like a good solution, I hope it is never necessary to use this command. even if there has been no response from KayOne that makes him understand his intentions for now I am satisfied and will see the results and understanding of KayOne in the game.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I forgot to lock the topic. I believe the case is solved, but please report incidents like this in the future, in new threads.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”