Reporting player Dr. Kay for scout rush

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
KennetRP

Reporting player Dr. Kay for scout rush

Post by KennetRP »

The title is self-explanatory. Kay was hosting a 2v2 with him and Cata vs. me and Mujka. If Kay wanted a "no rules" game, he could have just said so, but he didn't and still scout rushed me just a few seconds after game start. I have zero tolerance for this shit, especially now that I'm in a very bad mood to begin with from being sick.
Attachments
(2022_02_03)_(21_14).e2s
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 105 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player Dr. Kay for scout rush

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

KayOne (and few other players) have the following note in their Multiplayer Lobby profiles:

"WARNING: This player has been recently punished for breaking game rules. Please be careful or consider kicking him out of your games."

What is so surprising that he has done it again? Wouldn't it be easier for everyone to stop joining his games / kick him out of games so he has no chance to do these things again?

The case will be forwarded to the Department of Justice, but in my opinion if the warning already exists then players should also do something themselves.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

What Kay did was not fair and good, but a lot of players forget about that rule very often. I don't know if he did that on purpose or not. Maybe the playback can give some hints about that but can't really see it in these days.

Anyways that's annoying but it is a small thing, unless that helped him taking a territory or whatever...
I think this kinda of things should be solved "on the pitch". Also, as Mona said, players should do better use of that warning thing. Maybe not kicking him from every game but you could make fun of him for the rule he broke and for that warning he already has.
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

Matty wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 23:38 What Kay did was not fair and good, but a lot of players forget about that rule very often. I don't know if he did that on purpose or not. Maybe the playback can give some hints about that but can't really see it in these days.
I added the playback file. Seemed very intentional. Because after his scout killed the nearby wolf, he went to attack my wood citizens. Then came his tanks and I lost. Kay has been a good boy for all recent games I've played with him, so this was very disappointing. I didn't notice his "warning sign".
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'm so sorry, the case has expired. Due to my health problems I forgot to monitor the progress of this case, and we forgot to make a decision.

Issuing a punishment after such a long time would not make sense, because he would not be aware what it is for.

We will use this topic as the base for the potential future topics, but for now it will remain unresolved.

EDIT:
I forgot to re-read Matty's post. As final it seems as it was not a big deal. But anyway, we will use it as the base in the future cases.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”