Reporting players ~Kiffke~ and ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne for scout rushing in a regular game

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Tedere

Reporting players ~Kiffke~ and ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne for scout rushing in a regular game

Post by Tedere »

They both used their starting scouts to kill my citizen building a Town Center. I normally wouldn't have reported them, but their playstyle in that and the previous seemed kind of pitiful so I guess I'll have to play dirty as well. Their trick didn't really affect the outcome of the game, but it seems kind of a BM.
Edit: Added a screenshot
Attachments
(2021_12_23)_(00_11).e2s
(2.07 MiB) Downloaded 105 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting players ~Kiffke~ and ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne for scout rushing in a regular game

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The only problem is, it's ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne who was the host. Did they clearly mention it's yes_rules before game start?

Should I help them spend Christmas with families, or we wait for the Department of Justice?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Tedere

Re: Reporting players ~Kiffke~ and ~eW`~>Dr.KayOne for scout rushing in a regular game

Post by Tedere »

The was no mention on rules, but I don't think any of the players actions were attributed to them assuming the game had no rules. They just wanted to score a quick victory, even if that spoils the fun. I think it's generally assumed that each game is played with the standard rules, unless it's specified otherwise beforehand. The issue here is that because the rules are not written down (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong), you get some people assuming scout rush is not breaking the rules while others think using 1.5 unit TBM launcher is breaking the rules.

I think we should wait for the Department of Justice, even tho the first option seems tempting :D
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yes, 99.9% of games recently played are "yes_rules". Otherwise they'd just go for university to use spies with poison.

Generally, Department of Justice was supposed to take care of more serious cases and appeals from punishments (like a higher instance in court). But since the current Minister is active, I suppose we can bother him with more cases of this type.

The funny thing is, that in this topic we don't even need to discuss about the "no scout rush" rule, because there are multiple scouts, so even if the rules mentioned "no scouts rush", their behaviour would be applicable for reporting.

EDIT: And another funny thing is, they did it just now, when the current reports have been discussed. And both of them just got reported by me a week ago. So it's like recidivism which might need stronger measures.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I have good news.

Minister Matty is sick. He says it's flu, but might be SARS‑CoV‑2.

Just joking, it's not a good news, but I'll solve this case myself, as he agreed to.

Based on the previous punishments for the rules break of this type (viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5551 viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5541) I decide the following:

- Both players have the note in their profiles (for minimum 3 months):
"WARNING: This player has been recently punished for breaking game rules. Please be careful or consider kicking him out of your games."

- Both players are banned from hosting games for 14 days (until 6th of January 2022, 22:30). Since these players are often hosting games, I believe that this punishment fits better than a mute.

Merry Christmas.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Tedere
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

No feedback nor appeal from these players, so I guess we can lock the topic.

Case Solved & Locked
If anyone wants to report the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”