Information about terminator19191919's ban

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
MightyTerminator

Information about terminator19191919's ban

Post by MightyTerminator »

I just want to let everybody knows that MightyTerminator is the best

Added after 1 minute 48 seconds:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 17:20 Thanks for everyone's opinion.
Midoughost wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 23:18 These small problems are not that important to be solved on a high scale that requires a change in how usernames should be in the game, because it's a small community with a very small player base.
In my understanding, the small community requires more attention to prevent situations like this.
In a big community or a game server, you usually see the same players very rarely (different matchmaking). In EE2, nicknames starting with "(((" are first ones on the list of online players. It already takes some attention.

At the moment we're already censoring nicknames containing "Hitler", "Stalin" (this was due to ex-minister TheGrouchDE's request, so I didn't discuss if it's needed or not).
Nicknames like "kill jews", "siegheil", "nig**r", "chink" are also forbidden. Players who're trying to use such names, are asked to change them on login time. They get a special pop-up where they can insert a new nickname. So this method isn't problematic nor doesn't require additional steps from players in order to get access to their accounts back.

Regarding "Pu$$y Destroyer" nicknames, it's nothing that would require our attention. Racism is a totally different thing, that can not be ignored by the Administration.

Now, some of you claim it's a "4chan" troll, but the Wikipedia page (of course not the best source since anyone can modify it), says:
Triple parentheses or triple brackets, also known as an (((echo))), are an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background.

So the troll could be based on something that has really happened.

I want to make it clear, I personally didn't analyze this case. I know that Matty is reviewing it and also reads other sources. So we will see what his decision is. I'm actually happy that the Department of Justice is active, because I can focus on more important things.

hey matty you talk like a nun

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Nicknames with triple brackets

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

MightyTerminator wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 12:47 hey matty you talk like a nun
All of your recent posts are a simple spam: viewforum.php?f=2

You've abused the Multiplayer Lobby notifications, by creating self-promoting topics in the Ministry of Game Affairs subforum (which are automatically posted to Multiplayer users in on-join message).

The Department of Control has decided that you're now a persona non grata.
You will not longer be able to post on the forum.ee2.eu (this includes reporting other players).

In case you create new forum accounts to avoid this limitation, you WILL BE PUNISHED by permanent mutes, permanent multiplayer lobby bans, or even disallowed from further usage of Unofficial Patch 1.5.

If you think this is a joke, then please test High Representative's patience more. I am done with endless time wasting on certain players. Even for a community of our small size, getting rid of certain players won't hurt it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Information about terminator19191919's ban

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Shortly after my post, this is what happened today morning on the Lobby:

terminatorban1.jpg
terminatorban1.jpg (52.81 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
terminatorban2.jpg
terminatorban2.jpg (104.95 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
terminatorban3.jpg
terminatorban3.jpg (54.8 KiB) Viewed 2664 times

According to Act III: UP1.5 - Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act
$3.7 Information about ban reasons and the people who are able to ban accounts (with reference to $3.6):
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.
And also as a decision of the Department of Control:
I decided that terminator19191919's behaviour harms the community. Threats towards EE2.eu Servers stability are treated with the highest severity, therefore "terminator19191919" has been permanently banned from usage of any EE2.eu / Unofficial Patch 1.5 services. This decision is not debatable and does not expire after a certain period of time.

I'd like to mention, that the decision about the ban has been taken considering all previous reports that the mentioned player has been punished for in the past, examples:

terminator19191919 repeatedly torments me: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5178
Insults to god and religions by Kiffkefake and terminator19191919: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5185
Abuse by Jasoon32+mreza+terminator19191919: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5177
Terminator the guy with the 2/3 warnings: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5257

And also reports that the Ministry of Game Affairs received from different players, who did not want to create public topics.

Please note that players who disagree with this decision, who will attempt to offend persons responsible for this decision, will be treated as equally guilty, for causing harmful attacks on the MoGA institution.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Due to messages received from other players, showing that "terminator19191919" feels sorry, I decided to give him 1 more chance, and allow the punishment replacement:

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 100 (one hundred) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize all players, especially Her Excellency High Representative Dr. Mona Lisa, for my unacceptable behavior and empty threats towards Unofficial Patch 1.5. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. Terminator19191919."

2. When you finish writing it 100 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 100 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when your penalty is correctly finished.

* Please note that the provided sentence must be rewritten step-by-step. Please use the provided nickname "Terminator19191919", NOT "MightyTerminator".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
mightyterminator29

Post by mightyterminator29 »

come on due, I just apologize, I never mean to jeopardize the servers first because it also prejudice myself since I enjoy a lot playing it with my buddies, just let me pay I think I already have enough I really sorry I just was playing with you I learned my lesson.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You've been warned in:
- Punishments issued by the Department of Control and Department of Justice.
- Private messages from me that your behavior might end up with stronger punishments.
- In this topic, post: viewtopic.php?p=25603#p25603

You should be thankful that I allowed the punishment replacement. Those things are normally never done in other communities, and permanent bans are permanent bans.

Please follow guidelines posted here: viewtopic.php?p=25605#p25605
It should take less time than playing 2 games. Once you correctly finish the task, you will be unbanned.

This is my last explanation regarding this case. You are not forced to do anything, it has to be your choice. Please decide if you agree on the punishment replacement or please search for Multiplayer services replacement for EE2.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
mightyterminator29

Post by mightyterminator29 »

100 times is too much demanding time, I am really sorry about my unacceptable behavior but I really won't spend so much time doing this, even though if it means I never play ee2 online again I don't care. I can do more interesting things in my life. time is gold

I apologize all players, especially Her Excellency High Representative Dr. Mona Lisa, for my unacceptable behavior and empty threats towards Unofficial Patch 1.5. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. Terminator19191919.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ok, your punishment replacement offer has been cancelled. I regret wasting time preparing the post.

You will not be unbanned, no matter what.
Sooner or later you'll regret it. 100 times wasn't even that much.

Topic closed. All your forum accounts banned. If you create new accounts they'll be automatically removed.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”