I am not only a crying tranny but am a whiner

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Matty

Re: I am not only a crying tranny but am a whiner

Post by Matty »

MightyTerminator wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 18:42 Mighty Terminator is back

Added after 7 minutes 16 seconds:
Did anyone ask me first why I built palidases like that? it was an strategy to slow down enemy and have fun with outpost how come you never saw the recorded game and took the arbitrary decision to bann me without a further investigation
Hi Mighty Terminator!
Happy to know you are back!
I don’t know how palisades were exactly built, but I find it difficult to come up with a serious and non trolling strategy and, at the same time, thanks to this strategy, causing the resignation for trolling reasons of an experienced player like Coo1, who, ideally, would play forever.
Honestly... You were not playing seriously... were you?

You might ask how did I know if this palisade troll thing really happened...
Well... I couldn’t be 100% sure... but I was enough sure to trust Coo1, even because the palisade reference is visible in a screenshot, and I highly doubt it was all prepared just for this.

Anyways, it’s not just that...

Time ago you wrote this (viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5177):
MightyTerminator wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 02:29 Is it too late to say sorry?, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Mighty Terminator was only chilling out with the new friend Coo1, that's they way I play around with my colleagues, I do apologize if I overdo or spoiled the beautiful relationships our kingdoms have, I hope this does not stop the game motivation. Mighty Terminator is always willing to engage a diplomatic dialogue and let the peace flourish among our nations even though we all know Mighty Terminator is the most powerful and influential Kingdom. I hope you get the pain out of your heart and be friends again for the sake of others kingdoms involved Thanks

regards.. Mighty Terminator
It was always Coo1 the person you were apologizing to...
You knew which kinda of person he was, but maybe you were not enough sorry that time to remember it.
When it is said in reports like this that punishment will be heavier if things had to repeat, it really means it.
This previous case was, indeed, taken into account.

Still, it’s not just this...

While that time your words could be seen as a way to tease him “to make the game more interesting”, this time, instead, your words seemed more as free offenses, just to test Coo1’s reaction, and the fact about palisades and that you knew him for previous case supports this idea.

MightyTerminator

Post by MightyTerminator »

How come a older person cries for everything and reporting complains like we were back in the kinder garden school :D :D , besides I am not the only one who coo1 feel affected with, he complains for everybody who doesn't follow his nonsense way of playing
Matty

Post by Matty »

MightyTerminator wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 20:39 How come a older person cries for everything and reporting complains like we were back in the kinder garden school :D :D , besides I am not the only one who coo1 feel affected with, he complains for everybody who doesn't follow his nonsense way of playing
Even if he was a person who complains for little things, you knew it and you had to act accordingly. Not saying every little thing would have been punished, but in this case it's you who actively went for it.

Anyways I guess we can close this case...

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”