I quit

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
TheGrouchDE

I quit

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Hereby i lay down my modding ministry and also quit Empire Earth II.
I tried over the years to help with what i could do to support Mona and the Unofficial Patch 1.5. But if its not appreciated by Mona, as he said to me on discord claiming i would have just done "one post per half year", i can and will not further invest my time into it. I really enjoyed the long time, i was ministry and also vice president of the MoGA tried always to be friendly and a good support for people with problems on support chat and helped Mona with testing and bug findings. But due to the fact, i got banned out of stupid reasons, i not longer have the will to be a part of this fake, by Mona absolutely controlled, community. So i also gonna quit and spend my time on other things and games. I wish those who were nice to me all the time still much fun with the game. Goodbye
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: I quit

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You didn't quit. You got kicked few hours ago, after you kicked me out of Discord Server where you were the owner.

It ruined all the work I put into it as the BOT lost the permissions, webhook tokens. There was no reason to configure everything from the start on a server where a player with too high ego can kick you again, and cause additional 6 hours of work to reconfigure stuff.

At the end, when I tried to invite players to a new Server, you first banned me, then deleted your Server completely. So we lost around 70 users.

This is how you care about the community.

Talking about the contribution: There are players who did more than you, who haven't got any title and don't expect "fireworks". I still appreciate your help with testing few years ago, but that's it. You told me that the "Discord idea was your", and that's why you're important. Totally skipping the fact I'm the one who spent 99.9% more time than you coding stuff for it. 95% of players on Server joined thanks to my invitations by EE2 Media, Website, Launcher Notification, Direct e-mail or WhatsApp contact. So if you think creating a server name, and then setting few channels is something that deserves endless respect and permissions for God knows what, then there is no hope left.

I was about to post screenshots from this situation, but there were so many users online who saw your behavior and nonsense, that's it's not even needed. I'm sure some of them will confirm it in this topic.

Added after 3 hours 51 minutes 15 seconds:
Due to repeating questions from players about this situation, some things need to be explained with more details... and screenshots. It seems like in the first post TheGrouchDE is trying to change facts and play the "victim" himself.

1. The situation started by the following message:
wtfff.PNG
wtfff.PNG (34.61 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
I have read this message when I woke up, and I couldn't understand where the problem is. I spent few minutes searching for a message I sent that would be suitable to those accusations. I didn't find, and I asked TheGrouch to show a proof of what he means.
I heard that he is not home, so I told him to find it when he is home, because false accusations are disrespectful as well. Few hours later, the subject was continued by TheGrouchDE, so I repeated my question about the proof. As the answer I read "you know you did".

2. I decided to move the discussion public. I sent a message on a public Discord asking @everyone if ever seen a situation like this.
A few players joined discussion and wrote that it never happened. One of those players was "MidouGhost". TheGrouche's excuse was that he is on this server for too short... But MidouGhost mentioned he is there for almost 1 year.
I repeated my request to show the proof (screenshot, whatever), and TheGrouch claimed it was on "removed channels". This made me shocked even more, because those channels were removed over 6 months ago. So I couldn't understand the reason of bringing such accusations now.
Those are the last messages, before the "server owner" kicked me out:
2019-11-15 19_17_18-Discord_2.png
2019-11-15 19_17_18-Discord_2.png (158.14 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
To not admit to his error, we could read "Not always means always"... And then "You're acting like a kid now".
After that I was kicked out, so I don't know what happened next, but some players shocked by this situation informed me what's going on.

3. Kicking me out, caused the BOT who is assigned to my account to lose Discord API / channel webhooks permissions. To set it back, I needed around 6 hours of work, to get tokens, set channels, etc. I had to edit a lot of files. I decided to start a new Guild, where I'm the owner, and where it's impossible to sabotage my work this way.
Meanwhile I got the following message:
grgregreg.PNG
grgregreg.PNG (44.83 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
I spent hours setting everything on a new Server. It required quite a lot of work, edition of files previously coded by me, generating new webhooks, testing permissions, etc. When it was close to perfection, I rejoined the old Discord and I sent the following message on general chat:
Dear EE2 players.
The "creator" of the "Empire Earth 2" Discord Server has decided to kick me out. The "kick" has also affected the MonaBOT (inviting function, integration with the multiplayer lobby, support chat, news etc.). Adding features to make that Discord better was extremely time consuming. A Server re-join would now require another hours of setting things up with the API/Webhooks. I was invited "back", but I decided to create a new Server instead.
Therefore, I'd like to kindly ask everyone to join the new Server, with the same features as the previous one, using the following link:

Link

Thank you.
Few seconds later, the message was removed. 10 seconds later, TheGrouch banned my account, to not be able to join it again.
As first this message was supposed to be in a longer version, but we decided to not escalate this conflict and reduce it. I'm posting the original version now:
Dear EE2 players.
The "creator" of the "Empire Earth 2" Discord Server - TheGrouchDE has decided to kick me out, for a reason as stupid as accusing me of "critizing" his warnings to users. This was not true, he was not able to prove his statement, so the discussion moved public. Screenshots will be posted later at the EE2.eu BLOG. The "kick" has also affected the MonaBOT (inviting function, integration with the multiplayer lobby, support chat, news etc.). Adding features to make that Discord better was extremely time consuming. A Server re-join would now require another hours of setting things up with the API. I was invited "back", but I decided to create a new Server, where an owner with too high ego and a little contribution won't be able to sabotage it ever again.
Therefore, I'd like to kindly ask everyone to join the new Server, with the same features as the previous one, using the following link:

Link

Thank you.
4. After this, I decided to make a revenge and kick TheGrouchDE from Unofficial Patch 1.5 for 30minutes to 1 hour. This is when he started playing the "victim". Then the drama continued on the channel and he told to people that "Mona doesn't want to discuss it", while 5 minutes ago he simply kicked me out for the second time. Some players noticed it. He sent ban threats to other users as well (for example Scorpio).
Finally, the truth has won and players started quitting the server where he was the owner to join mine. Shortly we collected 20 of most active people.

5. User "June" tried to calm the situation down, and she created a channel with 3 of us... Of course it didn't go well:
gro1.PNG
gro1.PNG (106.75 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
gro2.PNG
gro2.PNG (105.45 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
gro3.PNG
gro3.PNG (86.46 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
gro4.PNG
gro4.PNG (102.21 KiB) Viewed 3766 times

A person who has received the "vice President" title claims I don't "appreciate" his help. A person who was the only one (except me) who was able to ban/mute players on the Support Chat / Lobby commands, much earlier before Discord was created. A person who was even able to restart the Multiplayer Lobby when needed says he wasn't "appreciated".
I myself have database access. I wouldn't need to create tools like ban/mute commands if I was the only person able to to this. TheGrouchDE had the big power for contribution sometimes lower than other players, who didn't expect "fireworks" just to feel important.

All those permissions made him feel like he has some super power, that he can even do shit against me, and all this will be forgiven. But no, it won't be forgiven.

TheGroch helped me with some "testing", which I thought he likes. Everyone would actually like to do this. I never expected it would ever be used as an argument of "super contribution". Few years ago, TheGrouch was active on the Support Chat, helping players when I was offline. I very liked it, because it felt just nice to not be alone with everything. As a reward he had Minister title, while not doing game mods for around 6 years, special rights that even other active Ministers don't have, then "vice president" title, giving even more permissions. What can we hear for that? That Mona doesn't care! That Mona doesn't appreciate his help!
So the question is, what else were TheGrouch expectations? Being some Supreme of the community?
I have followed many Grouch requests in development, even when I was disagreeing with some. As one example is "ban" for "Hitler" nicknames (which are actually pretty common in other communities). I didn't protest about it, I coded required functions on his request. I'm not saying it was a bad idea, but I'm showing that I'm trying to award him with features.

Except "tests", when TheGrouch kept the Ministrial title, I asked him to help me with few things:
A. Check which EE2 maps included in the patch are bad, and remove them.
Result: I waited few weeks. He didn't even start working on it, simply delaying without honest answer "DO IT YOURSELF".
B. Make screenshots of remaining EE2 Maps, so they could be used at EE2.eu to describe all game maps before loading.
Result: It was never done.
C. Translate some lines of UP1.5 texts to German. He actually proposed to do it himself, so I refused help from other players who also wanted to do this.
Result: 4 months later, not a single line was translated.

I could be mentioning more things like this, but it's almost as low as level of TheGrouch accusations. I was understanding that he has no time. I was understanding that he has life. But all this didn't stop him from having high expectations regarding his "power" or "titles" in the community.
Besides what I just wrote, I have NEVER MADE ANY PROBLEM OF IT.

6. When players started joining the new Guild, TheGrouch decided to delete the one where he is the owner. It didn't give us any chance to invite players who were currently in it. So efforts like my personal contacting players by e-mail, WhatsApp, EE2 Media, Launcher/Lobby messages got fucked.

I will be able to add all players who were previously on a Server thanks to joining database which stores their nicknames. It will multiple the amount of time needed.

Conclusion:
After today's (12 hours now) of work and sleepless night, I can definitely say that all the "contribution" provided by TheGrouch is worth less than that (including my health which I wasted on nerves).

So yeah, continue playing the victim, talk shit about quitting EE2.
The reason why you quit is because without the "power" you had, you will never feel the same way. You loved to correct players, you loved to send them warning threats (situation from 2017, where after long inactivity you joined the lobby saying "how important you are" to some people that joked around and could be potentially offensive towards you).

I would be glad if some people who saw the situation, or have extra information would approve it in this topic. That would end the bullshit once forever.

By the way, I'm not a person who would "ban" for things like that. The biggest punishment has already been issued. TheGrouchDE can use UP1.5 and Multiplayer features with no problem. Crying about today's kick from UP1.5, done in anger is very hypocritical, when we realize he banned me from "his" Discord for over 7 hours.

Thank you, next.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

You made it escalate so quick. We could have spoken it out in private and eventually we'd be fine. But no you had to make a private topic public. Also i told you the reason but that you seem to just ignore. First off, you suddenly got personal towards me claiming i would have something against you which is just bullshit or accusing me, i head the need to be mean which hurts to read coming from you. And since you said youre "done" with the server, yeah summed up 1+1.
Also what you of course didnt mention is that i excused myself for kicking without knowing that it would cause problems with the AI. Ask June she can probably still say i did. I even excused MULTIPLE times then later in that chat. Player Scorpio was provoking very much after your kick and also brought up the nazis in for some reason. But he surely didnt mention because i NEVER threatened anyone to kick before without a proper reason. To that, it wasnt the first time he did so no need to make himself the poor victim.
Dont get me wrong, i appreciate really the title and the mod rights you gave me. But as you say in Discord and also here that i did nothing makes it seem more like you just want to make me look bad where you can with keeping facts out that damage your reputation but just the things that have been towards you. At least "only a post half year" really sounds like im doing nothing. What then again did the other ministries?
By the way, I'm not a person who would "ban" for things like that. The biggest punishment has already been issued. TheGrouchDE can use UP1.5 and Multiplayer features with no problem. Crying about today's kick from UP1.5, done in anger is very hypocritical, when we realize he banned me from "his" Discord for over 7 hours.
A lie. When tried to open EE2 i had the ban message. So thats bullshit.
So yeah, continue playing the victim, talk shit about quitting EE2.
The reason why you quit is because without the "power" you had, you will never feel the same way. You loved to correct players, you loved to send them warning threats (situation from 2017, where after long inactivity you joined the lobby saying "how important you are" to some people that joked around and could be potentially offensive towards you). [
Says of all you. You dont forget to mention multiole times how great you are with your Patch. Almost has a narcisstic potential really. Also whats wrong about saying so? I helped you a lot with many things. So yeah i kind of really felt important. Nothing wrong with that. To that a threat is good to make people think about whether they continue their behavior and eventually they will stop with it.
About the ban. You could have tried talking it out indeed. I sent signals to get into a hopefully calm discussion but you just replied with "Leave me alone.(...)Dont want to know you."
And later you knew i was in game joined again just to advertise your new server not to talk out. Later on you called me pathetic too but what i ever did? Asking them politely and i mean really politely that they could switch the channel. Yeah really pathetic of me to ask such things. How dare i to moderate the discord channel which you almost never did. You just made jokes with them like "If Grouch comes" which just makes me look bad and is very disrespectful towards me. And that is actually the thing i meant by the whole thing.
But anyway, even if im not banned i wont waste my time on this community and game anymore that doesnt appreciate the things ive done over years FOR FREE not to mention. But yeah keep on making them believe youre the victim here. You caused it on yourself just to try bringing me in the causer role. I have a life too and can maybe concentrate on other things i missed out because of this. Farewell.
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

A lie. When tried to open EE2 i had the ban message. So thats bullshit.
Maybe you're so good at it, that you think everyone does it.
Quoting myself:
4. After this, I decided to make a revenge and kick TheGrouchDE from Unofficial Patch 1.5 for 30minutes to 1 hour.
This is done by the banning system on UP1.5. And you know it, but should be prepared that you're going to play dumb and try defend with every details due to the lack of serious arguments.
Says of all you. You dont forget to mention multiole times how great you are with your Patch. Almost has a narcisstic potential really. Also whats wrong about saying so? I helped you a lot with many things. So yeah i kind of really felt important. Nothing wrong with that. To that a threat is good to make people think about whether they continue their behavior and eventually they will stop with it.
"narcissistic". You're so unfair at the moment, that I lost a hope for a discussion with you forever. People who know me, people who read this topic all know it's not the truth. I have received a lot of positive feedback and my reply has always been: "I'm glad that you like it", nothing else. You're so unfair at the moment, as usual without any confirmation in reality.
You just made jokes with them like "If Grouch comes" which just makes me look bad and is very disrespectful towards me. And that is actually the thing i meant by the whole thing.
Another lie. I wasn't even bringing your name, when the new Discord was created. And after the shit you've done, causing 14 hours of work to be done, you don't deserve any respect from me anymore.
How dare i to moderate the discord channel which you almost never did.
Oh yea? By keep making people feel controlled, and mute it at the end?
fffffff.PNG
fffffff.PNG (41.98 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
But anyway, even if im not banned i wont waste my time on this community and game anymore that doesnt appreciate the things ive done over years FOR FREE not to mention. But yeah keep on making them believe youre the victim here. You caused it on yourself just to try bringing me in the causer role. I have a life too and can maybe concentrate on other things i missed out because of this. Farewell.
Oh yeah!!! So many things for FREE. Because MONA GETS PAID FOR IT, BUT I DON'T?
So many bullshit comes. That was expected but is still shocking:

1. The full UP1.5 changes list: https://www.ee2.eu/patch/
CTRL+F - "TheGrouch" -> 0 entries.
CTRL+F - "DomDom" -> 2 entries from ~2013. 1 game mod where values in file are changed (not to mention lack of the AOS version) + few scenarios which basically are the things people create everyday just for their own fun. Everyone is grateful when his maps/scenarios are popularized, but you fucking expect a payment for that or endless fireworks?
2. Unofficial Patch 1.5 forum topic, which includes changes of newer Minor Updates:
search.php?keywords=TheGrouch&t=1723&sf=msgonly
search.php?keywords=DomDom&t=1723&sf=msgonly
Both cases: "Search found 0 matches".

Helping with testing things? Tojo & other users spent more time on it. Somehow they never mention it as "contribution", because it was a great fun for them, and thanks to their help remaining bugs in their favorite game were fixed. But yeah, "for FREE"!!!!!!!

Number of your messages on the Support Chat:
23 689 / 1 188 548

Dr.MonaLisa's:
681 360.

I still appreciate your messages and helping (even when more messages were just our personal discussion).
However, it's:
3.47% of messages sent by me.
1.99% of total messages sent.

Your ego is so high, that you overrate your work. You basically were well-active for 1 year when the Support Chat was created.

So yeah. Keep talking shit about me being "narcissistic". Keep mention how big your contribution is.
You had permissions and titles that everyone could ever dream of on a project developed in 99.9% by 1 person. You still seem to not realize it and you'll endlessly bring it up with adding "I DID IT FOR FREE!!!" suffix. Yes, this IS pathetic, and I want to say it again very loud.

----------------------------------------------

After the situation with the "kick", the Minister of Justice - Matty prioritized it. He was able to read all messages before you deleted the server. He is aware of everything that happened, and he has seen messages / the reason of your childish behavior himself, without any screenshots needed.

Therefore your lies about things that happened won't make it better.
Player Scorpio was provoking very much after your kick and also brought up the nazis in for some reason. But he surely didnt mention because i NEVER threatened anyone to kick before without a proper reason. To that, it wasnt the first time he did so no need to make himself the poor victim.
Back to the "Scorpio", I just received permissions to share screenshots from him public. Here they are:
Screenshot_20191115-183005.png
Screenshot_20191115-183005.png (500.96 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-183011.png
Screenshot_20191115-183011.png (471.63 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-183016.png
Screenshot_20191115-183016.png (463.67 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-183604.png
Screenshot_20191115-183604.png (485.13 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-183610.png
Screenshot_20191115-183610.png (459.58 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-183920.png
Screenshot_20191115-183920.png (452.6 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-185643.png
Screenshot_20191115-185643.png (446.18 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-185651.png
Screenshot_20191115-185651.png (446.52 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
Screenshot_20191115-185727.png
Screenshot_20191115-185727.png (429.19 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
At the end, TheGrouchDE I'd like to thank you for your ~0.1% contribution "FOR FREE" that you gave to Unofficial Patch 1.5 project.
The permissions you had as "vice president" fully overpaid it by at least 29.99%. Nobody could ever dream of the "titles" you had.
It seemed to not be enough for you, since you tried to show your "power" off by kicking out the only Developer this community currently has.

We're fine on the new Discord, 31 of active members are already back. Your sabotage attempt and then ruining it with deletion was unsuccessful.

EDIT, and one more thing:
You made it escalate so quick. We could have spoken it out in private and eventually we'd be fine. But no you had to make a private topic public.
20191116_155045.jpg
20191116_155045.jpg (919.91 KiB) Viewed 3725 times
Spoken it out? You were fucking unable to show a proof of accusations.
"You know you did it" is not an argument at all. I'm so glad it moved public, so you're unable to terrorize me with Discord discontinuation threats, or bullshit like this ever again.
Even if something like commenting your pointless warnings happened in the past, it was over 6 months ago. And you are bringing it back one, unrelated day to "feel" important. You find something that could happen long months ago "disrespectful towards me". You bring shit on a totally unrelated day, then you're trying to turn facts around when you can't find any reasonable proof. I'm so done with you and your bullshit.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

It’s a shame it turned out in this way.
I think both of you could do a step back instead of fighting on who was right, which sometimes, like in this case, it would have avoided a pointless battle. If from a side Mona could close an eye to Grouch’s first message in moga, even if he didn’t find it true, from the other side Grouch could do a step back once he saw mona getting that message more serious than expected. Instead, you both continued to fight for the reason, but the kick was honestly the biggest mistake here.
I know that a kick is not a ban and that Mona could have rejoined without problems, but it sends a message of authority which Mona, with all the work done, would have hardly accepted. All of this without considering the bot issues which were caused, that I think Grouch didn’t mean to generate though, as he said.

It’s a sad story because you got along for quite a long time and now you offend each other. I think you both should recognize, even if angry, all the positive memories you had together, and admit the mistakes you have done, which are normal to do.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It's not about offending someone but bringing the facts to the daylight.

1. Accusation of criticism of his warnings that weren't happening.
2. He was the firs one to call "liar" then showing no proof.
3. When there was a lack of arguments he made up that those things happened on channels deleted 6 months ago.
4. Users who were asked for confirmation denied it ever happened.
5. Instead of saying: "sorry I was wrong" he banned me from Discord, disallowing from moving users to a server that can't be sabotaged.

All this shit towards me doesn't deserve to put me in the same responsibility for the situation.
I also don't buy the story that he didn't know about the BOT consequences. He used to click authorization links himself when I was asking him to. So pretty much was aware of how those things work.
Besides that, literally 1-2 days before I asked him to change users nicknames to not contain special characters in nicknames, because the lobby connection doesn't take it well. The next day, for the first time ever he had set a new with Chinese characters on himself, just to "show off" his authority. The same day when made up accusations.
Is there really anyone who thinks this wasn't an intentional action?

The other way around that could work, was a friendly migration of users to a new server, that helps me speed up configuration, access to tokens, etc. He was like "why taking it from me after all I have done". It's the sentence that shows all he cared about was the power over innocent players. It's what made him feel "important", that even moving to another server where he still could moderate was unacceptable that decided to destroy months of our attempts to make it popular.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

You may not believe it, but i indeed forgot about authorization in that moment. And that i mean humbly honest. Do you think i think about it in that situation? Im just a human, no robot.
You, Mona know exactly what i mean with the "If Grouch comes" thing. Or did you forget about it. It shows that you didnt give a fuck about moderating on Discord and also made me look bad. This is just very disrespectful towards me. Later on you even admit towards me that you dont want to moderate the server bc youre scared that they would leave if feeling controlled. But as i also mentioned that its normal for Discord to have channels with topics belonging to them. Thats nothing about censoring. I even agreed on you simplyfying the channels to fit more the community.
Also the reason is why i banned you bc you just joined to advertise your new server without pming me about the reason. You knew i was in game and that i wouldnt give attention to Discord in that moment. Or at least you thought. As i said, i was the one trying to send signals of communication but your Ego didnt allow it. Talking about me having a big ego... Afterwards June put us both in a room. First thing i did after knowing it did screw up the API and such i first apologized to him Even multiple time. And what i get? Being accused to lie and offending me again. Top of the mountain claiming i did literally nothing over the past years. Well, yeah not as much as the great and oh so powerful Mona but i tried my best. I have a private life too. Its not like early days where i got Minister where i have endless time to test things and work with you. And even on weekends i have other things to do. To be honest, i wanted to give up ministry anyway so Löw could get the place he deserves. But it sucks that its gonna happen like this. Mainly for him.
You say you respect it that i have a private life yet you accused me i only did "a half post" per year while still trying to find time to help and also be more active after you meant, it'd be a reason why people dk me so much. Gives the impression that you dont respect my changes in life not that much after all if you put in your argument unfinished things i didnt finish lately. Especcialy about german translation you said it would have time so i didnt do it yet.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You say you respect it that i have a private life yet you accused me i only did "a half post" per year while still trying to find time to help and also be more active after you meant, it'd be a reason why people dk me so much. Gives the impression that you dont respect my changes in life not that much after all if you put in your argument unfinished things i didnt finish lately. Especcialy about german translation you said it would have time so i didnt do it yet.
The "good" intentions have nothing to do with the things actually done.
I have never ever blamed you for inactivity. it's you who came with the "contribution" arguments. While it's appreciated (and proved by the titles you had), it doesn't change the fact it's still a very low percentage of all the work done, also by a person with limited time.
Now, if you like so much this argument, why don't you mention how many times, on how many computers I helped you to install Windows 8, then 10 by Teamviewer, or by messages support? Who spent the day interrupting other things, to help you resolve a problem with the hard drive? Then who explained you about SSD, and convinced you to try it to fix issues? Who was fixing .ies scripts for your scenarios, and tried to teach you how to correctly use them, with examples? I feel shitty to need to bring such things up now, but if you play with contribution arguments, while you yourself used lots of my time it's VERY unfair.
You, Mona know exactly what i mean with the "If Grouch comes" thing.
I remember exactly what it was about. I warned users to discuss in the rights chat rooms, joking that "TheGrouch will come to calm you down".
You made a problem of a such thing, that other users (Scorpio in that case) told you some things in revenge. It was few months ago, and after that I didn't comment ANYTHING regarding to your warnings. And what happened, is you started the crap talk anyway, without any reason. I didn't say a single bad or even joke towards you during past months. It clearly looked like looking for problems. And no, it wasn't me who was looking for them. I didn't bring arguments from ass, using word "stop critic EVERY message", and then "Not always means always". You already started the accusations, didn't want to show a single proof, and at the end kicked me out from the lack of arguments. Matty checked the full discussion and he saw there was absolutely no reason for kick, no matter if it was Dr.MonaLisa or any other player.
Leaving the Official Discord server to a person with sabotaging aspirations would be a crime against this community. And I'm glad it happened sooner than later, if it collected even more users.

And by the way, I would have some things to say about the rules of discussion in the right channels, but this situation is fully unrelated to it, so I'm trying to not bring this subject. I only give an example of it's unreality from the past week:
- A discussion about EE series (EE1 to EE3) in a "general-and-gaming" channel.
- In some messages (I) compared it to EE2.
- You instantly came up with a message "please move to #ee2-discussion, thanks".
How much sense is in it, I think everyone can figure out themselves.

Anyway, I'm still very very angry.
Yesterday I was supposed to finish a project for the client (few slides left). Because of this situation and that I'm stupid to prioritize EE2 over real things, I caused troubles, because the project couldn't be reviewed before the weekend. It's my fault to focus on a stupid Discord in the first place, but I wanted to let it know, so everyone sees my dedication put into this. I will not tolerate the sarcasm anymore.

And quoting your first post:
"i not longer have the will to be a part of this fake, by Mona absolutely controlled, community."

Then:
Later on you even admit towards me that you dont want to moderate the server bc youre scared that they would leave if feeling controlled. But as i also mentioned that its normal for Discord to have channels with topics belonging to them. Thats nothing about censoring.
It's seems like after all I'm the "final girl".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Aha. Yeah yeah we got your soo great, Mona. We know that. You should really learn to appreciate even the little help you get. But how you say it, it seems like you really dont give much worth to any help you get. Only to make yourself feel more worth. Also, you know very well how gratefull i was always saying thanks for helping me with all these problems. I would never just take it without thanking. Thats how i am.
Again you accuse me of sabotaging but ignoring my reasoning of why i handled this way trying to hide your own errors in handling. I not gonna waste time repeating a thousand times.
That conversation was also a time ago. Who was it that said i shouldnt critic you about things that happened a time ago? Weird huh? To that i gave you a example of where you criticise that i moderate the chat. Wait, wasnt it what you wanted all the time? Very weird...
I asked an old player xoxodu95. He said the same about you trying to control everything in the EE2 community. If i remember right, he gave up because he was pissed of you too. So im not the only one thinking that. Funny how you try to make me be the dictator but in reality you are. This shit happened over a thing that is totally normal on every discord server. I even wait lately before saying them to switch channels. Discord is no multiplayer lobby like the EE2 its a server where you have channels with topics. To talk in the appropriate channel is the least you should expect from the users. I know its new to some people but after a time you should get the drill off it. Also i recommended you to reduce to one channel which you refused. Then again you criticize me, as mentioned above for sending them to the appropriate channel. Very contradictory
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Aha. Yeah yeah we got your soo great, Mona. We know that. You should really learn to appreciate even the little help you get. But how you say it, it seems like you really dont give much worth to any help you get. Only to make yourself feel more worth. Also, you know very well how gratefull i was always saying thanks for helping me with all these problems.
For every help you provided on the Support Chat, when I came I always wrote "Thanks Grouch".
You had the position at the Ministry. You had the "vice president" title. You were accepted as a Discord owner, while I knew it can cause troubles with integrations.

You expect something more? Then you're simply ill.

I don't need to make myself feel more worth. Although what you just wrote fits your mentality perfectly. If I can't be the "owner" then let's go destroy it!
That conversation was also a time ago. Who was it that said i shouldnt critic you about things that happened a time ago? Weird huh? To that i gave you a example of where you criticise that i moderate the chat. Wait, wasnt it what you wanted all the time? Very weird...
Ridiculous. You are against every logic with your statements. The message clearly says:

You accused of something that would happen in the short past. You were wrong but instead of admitting to this mistake, you decided to go full apeshit and kick me out.

You have what you wanted. All things that are happening here are on your own wish. So don't try to put the blame on somebody else.
I asked an old player xoxodu95. He said the same about you trying to control everything in the EE2 community. If i remember right, he gave up because he was pissed of you too. So im not the only one thinking that. Funny how you try to make me be the dictator but in reality you are.
You're a fucking liar. I don't even have words to describe what a monster you are to create lies like this:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5087&p=24142#p24142
derrick wrote: 12 Oct 2018, 12:36 hey everyone :D this is so dead here, just pass here to remember the good times, watching that forum again. mona lisa i love you, when we marry? xD don't get triggered please ajaj
Post from October 2018. Xoxodu liked EE1 better than EE2. We were in contact all years. Every few months we trades messages. The reason why he stopped playing were problems with another ~eWA` member - comySS. They didn't go well together. Besides that, all those information can be found on the forum.
viewtopic.php?p=18829#p18829
derrick wrote: 21 Mar 2013, 18:04 im playing empire earth 1 im active on this game, 200x more people than ee2 and good game in the past, the game isnt simple eco like ee2, ee1 is very difficult for understand the economie play it, and a lot of micro, the game isnt boring, play p2n game that is my favorit setting.
For lies like this you're a fully finished in my eyes.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”