The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I won't write a long report. I'll just show screenshots of messages sent by someone claiming to "keep being insulted" in multiple previous forum topics:
Screenshots
2019-10-25 15_32_00-@Byzantine Empire - Discord.png
2019-10-25 15_32_00-@Byzantine Empire - Discord.png (86.55 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
2019-10-18 17_22_52-nsfw-disturbing-stuff - Discord.png
2019-10-18 17_22_52-nsfw-disturbing-stuff - Discord.png (150.16 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
2019-10-18 17_24_42-nsfw-disturbing-stuff - Discord.png
2019-10-18 17_24_42-nsfw-disturbing-stuff - Discord.png (181.35 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
There were more messages like this, which active players can confirm.

Byzantine is fully racist, especially against Germany. He insulted people for belonging to "German tribes", etc. Total nonsense that doesn't even need commenting.

He has been banned today according to $3.7 a)
Normally, there are no bans in such cases, but this person made several false reports on the forum, blaming almost every active player for "insulting him". But as we can see, he's the one insulting and provoking. In my opinion, as in 3.7 a) his "behavior harms the Empire Earth II community".

I think cases with racists or people who are always trying to split players on "worse" and "better" due to their geolocation should be solved this way. The best example is jasoon32 who was getting a very soft punishments for years and never changed.

The Department of Justice will verify the case and decide about the ban length. Until then he has no time-specified ban.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Pannari

Re: The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

Post by Pannari »

Even tho I haven't experienced the racist side of byz personally ,Im happy he's finally seeing some repercussions for his behaviour
that hasn't Always been necessairly wrong but surely not Always appreciated by most players.
ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

fuck off racists to german when I said all Europe is Germanic and when you said we greeks are lazy fuck off you banned me cuz I said you aint doing your job right you keep letting emotion over justice

Added after 1 minute 9 seconds:
Pannari keep telling me I a child cuz I SAID WE WORKED ON A MAP together that's how it all started the conflict with me and Pannari just cuz we made a map together and he wanted the fame plus if I am gonna get banned TERMINATOR SHOULD GET TOO GOT LIKE 10 WITNESS saying that I am gay . That's super racists to gay people plz ban

Added after 11 minutes 50 seconds:
I would Love to see what you called Greece I would love to see the screen shots but since you got power on the chat you probably deleted them
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 21:10 fuck off racists to german when I said all Europe is Germanic and when you said we greeks are lazy fuck off you banned me cuz I said you aint doing your job right you keep letting emotion over justice

Added after 1 minute 9 seconds:
Pannari keep telling me I a child cuz I SAID WE WORKED ON A MAP together that's how it all started the conflict with me and Pannari just cuz we made a map together and he wanted the fame plus if I am gonna get banned TERMINATOR SHOULD GET TOO GOT LIKE 10 WITNESS saying that I am gay . That's super racists to gay people plz ban

Added after 11 minutes 50 seconds:
I would Love to see what you called Greece I would love to see the screen shots but since you got power on the chat you probably deleted them
when you said we greeks are lazy fuck off you banned me cuz I said you aint doing your job right you keep letting emotion over justice
No, you got banned for calling High Representative a quoting: "faggot". 5 seconds later you deleted the message, thinking it wouldn't be screenshoted.

I don't know if in your case continuing lies is a good idea. The chat history is still available, since message: https://discordapp.com/channels/5503794 ... 2035447818

Full log:
Screenshots
ByzRacist1.PNG
ByzRacist1.PNG (99.51 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist2.PNG
ByzRacist2.PNG (141.66 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist3.PNG
ByzRacist3.PNG (80.32 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist4.PNG
ByzRacist4.PNG (92.8 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist5.PNG
ByzRacist5.PNG (103.69 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist6.PNG
ByzRacist6.PNG (97.73 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist7.PNG
ByzRacist7.PNG (86.17 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist8.PNG
ByzRacist8.PNG (104.79 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist9.PNG
ByzRacist9.PNG (80.88 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist10.PNG
ByzRacist10.PNG (99.24 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist11.PNG
ByzRacist11.PNG (81.05 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist12.PNG
ByzRacist12.PNG (89.66 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist13.PNG
ByzRacist13.PNG (81.38 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist14.PNG
ByzRacist14.PNG (70.02 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist15.PNG
ByzRacist15.PNG (358.93 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist16.PNG
ByzRacist16.PNG (76.94 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist17.PNG
ByzRacist17.PNG (79.01 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist18.PNG
ByzRacist18.PNG (82.22 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
ByzRacist19.PNG
ByzRacist19.PNG (73.46 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
The Discord channel discussion ended few days ago, and I was able to forgive the insults you started.
However, when few days later you insulted me for no reason in Private Messages - it's something unacceptable.
I didn't say anything negative, just gently informed you that private chat is not the EE2.eu Discord where you can get information about match setups. Skipping that, there is a website available with information who is currently online: https://www.ee2.eu/multiplayer/#online
Discord Private Messages come on my phone, and I'm not going to give a personal assistance for questions like this. My answer however wasn't even rude.
Rules which you accepted by downloading the patch, and also accepted in the installer itself clearly allow me to ban disrespectful players like you. I don't longer wish to share years of my work with you after seeing your behavior towards me.

Instead of a serious apology you tell us to "fuck off" from our own forum. Do you think it puts you in a better situation? Even if after the ban you don't longer want to use the patch (what I personally would appreciate at this moment) you're fully ruining your reputation and you will be remembered for a short while this way, after everyone forgets about you and move on.

I'd also like to know the opinion of Vice President Grouch. Since he's German and the Discord Server creator he should confirm if messages posted by you offended him.
plus if I am gonna get banned TERMINATOR SHOULD GET TOO GOT LIKE 10 WITNESS saying that I am gay . That's super racists to gay people plz ban
Chat messages verification in your reports (against terminator, KayOne and others) didn't confirm your statements. You were providing misleading information and bringing up messages that were never sent to you. Either way, it's a separate case.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

No, i'm not really offended by his words. But i do know about all these reports he posted here on the forum. Actually i believed he would be not a person to say such racist things against a country. Because when he asked me on pm about problems, he seemed pretty reasonable. That it's about germany, doesn't really change my opinion much. More im shocked that he actually can be racist and insulty, even towards Mona.
For me it's kind of unfortunate that he had to be banned. But since we already had many issues with people being racist(seeing jasoon32's case) it's inavoidable to ban him. So, i cannot say something else than that, what already has been decided anyway.
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Googol

Post by Googol »

RIP
ByzantineEmpire

You said I got banned by saying faggot ok but yet again you showed other messengers about me but not you starting the argument by saying all greeks are lazy lul all I said is about history that most of Europe comes from the same race (Germanic) and you said fuck you literally that's what you called me anyways case over I guess I am banned have a nice day
Matty

Post by Matty »

I think it's not accurated to define racist Byzantine's behavior. I mean... It's not easy to describe it in first place because it's a mix of racist little things and just a historic debate. Maybe some of his expressions he used that seem racist are written in that way because he is angry for the different historic views of the other people.
For example in the expression "fucking Germanic" that
"fucking" term might be interpreted in a racist way or in such a way to say "I am damn right and you are wrong" (like 2+2 is fucking 4 expression).
It's clear, though, that reading the rest he doesn't love them. But the racist part of what he said is definitely under Jason's expressions who, anyways, has had more chances to fix his behavior. So, if it was only for this I'd unban him and keep an eye on him.
However it's not like it ends here, because I don't like his aggressive expressions at all. People need to respect other people's opinions even if these are different. They don't have to agree but they can't use heavy terms as Byzantine did. Considering Byzantine'reports on other players for not such big insults, it's not coherent at all acting like this.

Anyways, trying to sum up all the different things, I'd just give a soft ban of 3 days starting from when the ban had started. Of course if these things had to repeat again length will start to increase until a permanent ban. I hope, with all my honesty, to not get to that point.
ByzantineEmpire

Nah let the perma ban I am fine I am done with this conversation .
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

To be honest I was able to accept those minor racist messages (calling other countries "puppets", etc.).

The main reason for this report are his insults on Private Message FEW DAYS LATER, when there was absolutely no reason:
Spoiler
This ban shows where he can put his opinions about me being a bad Admin or quoting a "faggot". If those minor things were allowed I would lost my motivation a long time ago, and we even wouldn't have a working and fully improved multiplayer services.

The community is active enough without him:
EE2_ScreenShot254.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot254.jpg (535.22 KiB) Viewed 3090 times

Based on the verdict of the Department of Justice, he will be unbanned on 28 Oct 2019, 16:23.
Nah let the perma ban I am fine
This is your problem and your decision. As I said earlier I would appreciate to not have players like you using my work, so don't worry, nobody will feel sorry of you missing.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”