Weird tree

Modding, Map Editor, IES Scripting and Other Questions
Gonzalo

Weird tree

Post by Gonzalo »

EE2_ScreenShot121.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot121.jpg (343.84 KiB) Viewed 2833 times
I have been working on a quasi-original oak tree with three branches, so that it would change with seasons. This last doesn't work, but that isn't the problem with my new tree. The problem is with alpha property of branches of leaves, which don't seem to work. I hope I am helped, whereby I will be pleased and appretiate this help and keep on researching what is wrong (for I try that my tree's nif file has exactly the SAME properties than tre_Oak1.nifcache, from where I have taken my model. Thanks in advance!! =)

Added after 22 minutes 32 seconds:
I createed a mediterranean pine and a tropical rain forest tree for the mod EE4 by RGV1 but they didn't move. Now my oak moves but has weird textures due to lack of alpha colour

Gonzalo

New tree that doesn't work

Post by Gonzalo »

Fig tree.zip
(200.53 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
I have tried to add my own fig-tree to EE4 mod, but I have not succeeded as with my oak tree and my basswood. Perhaps the problem is that it is based on a deciduous tree model, though I have removed the the changing-through-seasons texture. Perhaps, besides, I ought to add different leaves textures (I have only used the same texture through the whole tree). Case is, that my model crash the game. Help will be appreciated...

Added after 1 hour 28 minutes 23 seconds:
EE2_ScreenShot122.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot122.jpg (420.78 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
Solved, but still something weird about alpha channel :(
Loewenherz

Re: Weird tree

Post by Loewenherz »

Empire Earth 2 still has problems with with transparent textures. Dont know, but i look, on this Proplem. Maybe is this tree not the best model. By the way, have you not enough trees with my ambient pack? :lol:
List of tutorials, useful threads and utilities (look here before posting): Here

Add Pics to Map: viewtopic.php?f=54&p=25184#p25184

Loews Work: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5160
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Yes, dear Loew, your pack is mazing, but I couldn't adapt to EE4 so I am creating my own pack!! :D I have created fig tree and aleppo pine and they have animation!!! The trick with alpha channel is with the cipher of flags of Nialphaproperty!! Thankjs friend!!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

How can't you adopt the Loew's pack, if we especially used different ddf files and folders for models/textures, to make it as easy as possible? It's all about editing 1 file (dbubits) to use Loew's ddf...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Dr. Mona Lisa, the game crashes and I want different trees than Loew's unvaluable pack, specially trees that change with seasons and move with the wind and use alpha channel, what I HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED. Sorry, but I am a graphic designer, not a copist...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Then you could make yourself useful and create Summer textures for Arctic trees in Loew's pack, instead of designing new things for yourself.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Loewenherz

Post by Loewenherz »

I fully agree with great majesty, the best invaluable Mona Lisa!! :D The EE4 Mod in all honors, but nobody can use it, what you make only for yourself!!! THAT WAS MY IDEA: :D YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED the trees. You can with pleasure my invaluable pack enhancement, because than the whole world ee2 community has something of it!! !! ! ! :lol: Thankjs friend!!
List of tutorials, useful threads and utilities (look here before posting): Here

Add Pics to Map: viewtopic.php?f=54&p=25184#p25184

Loews Work: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5160
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Loewenherz wrote: 12 Oct 2019, 16:46 I fully agree with great majesty, the best invaluable Mona Lisa!! :D The EE4 Mod in all honors, but nobody can use it, what you make only for yourself!!! THAT WAS MY IDEA: :D YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED the trees. You can with pleasure my invaluable pack enhancement, because than the whole world ee2 community has something of it!! !! ! ! :lol: Thankjs friend!!
Thanks why?? Anyway be welcome...

Return to “Questions”