Insulting dude

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Matty

Re: Insulting dude

Post by Matty »

Byzantine, soft insults are indeed allowed. Until we are inside the limits of normality, insults are not punishable because we are humans and everyone can be pissed off sometimes. You can do those soft insults as well without being punished, even though it would be always better to be nice with other players.

Consider, however, that there is always a context under each insult that can make it smaller or bigger. A same insult might have a pretty different weight depending on the context. For example telling “fuck you” to a player who has done literally nothing against you is worse than using the same insult to a player who has just kicked you from his game lobby.

So, in the end, you can do that, but be careful to judge those insults accurately. Because if you use this topic as an excuse to say for example something like “I hope you get cancer”, pretending to be on the same group of soft insults, that’s not how it works.

ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

I clearly said case closed i quess . From all of this talking i QUESS its the end of the conversation meaning a suggestion not a decision
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 26 Sep 2019, 14:39 I clearly said case closed i quess . From all of this talking i QUESS its the end of the conversation meaning a suggestion not a decision
And I CLEARLY said:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 20:45 The case will be "closed" when the Department of Justice decides to close it.
For now, I would expect an apology towards the Ministry of Game Affairs institution, in this topic.
I guess you could think about closing the case before you provided misleading information. For now, the Department of Control is ready to start a full investigation of information provided by you and take appropriate action to prevent such issues in the future.
So all you can do now is hope for the Department of Justice to close this case without further requests. And trust me, I would love investigate it further, especially after your stupid accusations of not treating players equally and lack of apology until now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
ByzantineEmpire

You know its so stupid and i am really getting tired of people like kay and terminator insulting me EVERYTIME they see me or we are in the game (in game worst swears ) and i igonore them and then the translators shows thow and i need the translator to communicate with indie rock and theknight (especialy with indierock) ALL i asked was warn him to stop talking to me competly i ASKED like i said when i meant warning i didint mean 1/3 warnings but just a messenge warning nothing else and telling me a lied at the job i did is full of shit cuz you dont even know me , it would be really appreciated if someone told him to just stop messenging me like forever thats all i ask for have a nice day.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

and i igonore them and then the translators shows thow
This is not longer a problem, see the previous page.

But I'd like to ask you if you're 100% sure you've been ignoring KayOne by the ignore button during the reported situation? Because I have a feeling you're trying to mislead us once again, and those things can be easily checked. So please confirm it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

I did ignored him the couple days before and the day i took the screen shots but everytime i log out and log in in EE2 i realized the ignore doesnt save and you have to ignore them again. When the translate language was poping up i didint tried to even ignore him the last day even thow i did for a second but the messenges kept coming.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

And each time he "insulted" you in private messages? Few days in row?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

I guess we can end it here. Case closed.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”