Insulting dude

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
ByzantineEmpire

Insulting dude

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

So not heavy insulting words but this was going on wih this toxic guy telling me this stuff all the time in matches i didnt even said anything bad about him . I suggest giving him a warning to keep him self a bit more polite . Justice must be served
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 21.53.51.82.png
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 21.53.51.82.png (2.47 MiB) Viewed 3322 times
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 21.53.58.33.png
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 21.53.58.33.png (2.47 MiB) Viewed 3322 times
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 22.00.52.54.png
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 22.00.52.54.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 3322 times
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 22.02.41.95.png
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.09.22 - 22.02.41.95.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 3322 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Insulting dude

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Can you quote which words you find offensive there?
I only noticed 1 - "stupid", which isn't punishable according to Department of Control statement:
viewtopic.php?p=20520#p20520
Just to make things clear:
- I'm against the full censorship of the Lobby. Insults like "u stupid", "u retard", "fuck you" are normal in Multiplayer communities, so this isn't something punishable. Players have rights to throw their emotions, but everything has it's limits....
- Of course if those insults are abused (like not only when you're angry), then it's punishable.
- The most intolerant on the Lobby are racists insults, about other players countries, about other player's family members, etc. Then it goes on an unacceptable level where an interference of moderators is needed.
I think the screenshots you provided doesn't even allow us to access the private messages log.

However, as mentioned in previous topics here, KayOne is under our observation for quite a long time now. So maybe Department of Justice decides to issue some punishment for all reports connected together.

EDIT:
Messages on the Support Chat (read from the bottom):
[2019-09-23 21:04:12] Dr.MonaLisa: Accusing me of favoriting someone while there is so much proof of my neutrality at the forum is the dumbest thing you could ever do.
[2019-09-23 21:03:41] Dr.MonaLisa: You seem to be pretty good at making people disliking you, because from now on I won't treat your cases serious anymore.
[2019-09-23 21:02:28] Dr.MonaLisa: Before you make such shitty claims, check other topics. KayOne was punished by me multiple times in the past.
[2019-09-23 18:13:45] Byzantine Emi: but of course what can i except a friend support a friend eW is your friend of course he wont take anything not even a warning
[2019-09-23 18:13:06] Byzantine Emi: well i want to report a bug maybe i shall say that when they private messenge me i can see the messenge still on translate cuz they write it from the lobby
[2019-09-23 18:12:37] Byzantine Emi: Dr monalissa telling me he is amazed that i havent used the ignore
Seems like "ByzantineEmpire" is attacking me now for no reason.
1. My Department punished KayOne in the past (multiple times), so it's the biggest proof of neutrality. Example: viewtopic.php?p=20522#p20522
2. He knows very well that I don't decide about punishments when the Department of Justice is active.
3. As we can see he doesn't believe in this institution, so maybe it's time to start ignoring such unreasonable reports.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

I have to agree with the Minister of Control since there isn't absolutely nothing that goes beyond the limits.
Considering your previous cases in which you accused other players for similar problems, without success, you should consider, for next times, that it might be you who is overreacting to problems which do not exist.

Ps: Kayone has already been punished multiple times in the past, and your previous reported cases have never resulted in any punishments, so there is no reason to accuse us of protecting Kayone, other than you who just likes doing so.
Last edited by Matty on 25 Sep 2019, 14:37, edited 2 times in total.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

One more word about the "Ignore" button.

As mentioned in this topic: Multiplayer Lobby - Messages Translator - Additional Information
and on-lobby join message - you could turn off auto-translations or change preferred language to English to not get messages from ignored users.

However, I changed it today, so the language code comes after the nickname:
~eW`~>♔Dr.MonaLisa: [en-es]* Message To Translate
Therefore ignoring should fully work now, also for the Translation Bot messages.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

Ok but i am telling you this now if i tell him the exact messenges he told me he should shut the fuck up that he is stupid and that he hass problems and his job fucking sucks dont give me a warning then
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Where he says about the "job" in the screenshots? Can you quote all offensive words as requested in my first post?
Ok but i am telling you this now if i tell him the exact messenges he told me he should shut the fuck up that he is stupid and that he hass problems and his job fucking sucks dont give me a warning then
Why you're trying to mislead us? In the provided screenshots he said "shut up", not "shut the fuck up" (both forms are not punishable anyway).
I don't see where he talks about the job. Every case is verified individually, so asking to not give you "warnings" in advance is wrong.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

you dont see about telling my job? its literally on the fourht picture
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So you're a teacher? Not a long time ago you claimed you're 17 years old.
Besides that "teacher sad for people learning you" is not an insult.

Do you realize that misleading the Ministry is more punishable that soft insults?
You either start telling the truth or the Department of Control will make a full investigation of this case.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

i have told you what i am doing with schools and stuff before i thouth you would remember but i quess no anyways ok soft insults its fine forget about it i can use them too case closed i quess i have nothing to say at the end of the day you guys are friends
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Do I understand correctly? You accuse me being biased, even after we showed you topics where KayOne was punished in the past? And you say it right after your lie was spoiled, where you tried to mislead the Department of Justice?

The case will be "closed" when the Department of Justice decides to close it.
For now, I would expect an apology towards the Ministry of Game Affairs institution, in this topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”