Australian Campaign

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
EmpireEarthManiac

Australian Campaign

Post by EmpireEarthManiac »

Does anyone want to help me make an Australian campaign? I could use a good map maker and someone to help make some of the scenarios. I had in mind something along the lines of Aborigines vs British, Australian War for Independence (Eureka Rebellion), and WW2 vs Japan. I was thinking 2 missions for Aborigines vs British, 1 mission for War of Independence (Eureka Rebellion), and 2 missions for WW2.
Last edited by EmpireEarthManiac on 07 Apr 2019, 21:12, edited 3 times in total.

EmpireEarthManiac

Re: Australian Campaign

Does anyone know how to make units go into a cargo ship in the editor and how to spawn units, so I can make a Japanese invasion of New Guinea? I want the boats to spawn with u it’s in them and then go to shore and drop the units off and then possibly go back out to sea and get deleted like they left the battle.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi.
A good topic to read:
Empire Earth 2 Map making - MP - .ies Scripting: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1737
And basically few more from this subforum: viewforum.php?f=54

In the first topic there are basic information how to create an .ies script, and how to load it in game. At some page there are also sample scripts posted.

In your EE2 folder, there is a file: Scripting Docs\EE2 SCRIPTING.doc. You can get required functions from there.

Unfortunately, EE2 community doesn't have many scripers, so I doubt somebody will write functions on your request. The only possibility to have what you want is to learn everything from the beginning :( I personally don't like .ies scripts and I don't want to return to it, so can't help much.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
EmpireEarthManiac

It’s been a while haha but I am going to discontinue working on this. If anyone else wants to pick this up go right ahead.

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”