Offensive behaviour by Coo1

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
lukwerty

Re: Offensive behaviour by Coo1

Post by lukwerty »

Ok, based on what I could verify from coo1's behavior on that, I decide to reduce my penalty on this issue to 2 weeks of mute without prejudice to the already permanent 3/4months warning provided by me.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

OK, the mute time has been reduced to 14 days (ends on 9th of February 2019, 00:20 CET).

I'd like to ask the Department of Justice for arguments for the decision made (including the analysis of insults used, and why the Department thinks this behavior deserves such a long punishment).

Please also refer to the statement of the Department of Control in this post: viewtopic.php?p=20520#p20520
Just to make things clear:
- I'm against the full censorship of the Lobby. Insults like "u stupid", "u retard", "fuck you" are normal in Multiplayer communities, so this isn't something punishable. Players have rights to throw their emotions, but everything has it's limits....
- Of course if those insults are abused (like not only when you're angry), then it's punishable.
- The most intolerant on the Lobby are racists insults, about other players countries, about other player's family members, etc. Then it goes on an unacceptable level where an ingerence of moderators is needed.
I personally think there still should be a possibility to apology which would instantly remove the mute period (which was most likely added due to lack of clarify from Coo1).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Coo1

Post by Coo1 »

I care less
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Coo1 wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 01:46I care less
Good to hear that you "don't care", I won't push too much for punishment reduction time then.

However, the Department of Justice must provide a substantiation and analysis of the decision made. It's to keep the high level of the Ministry decisions. Based on those statements the decisions can be made quicker in the future, and players will know what's allowed/disallowed.

Please note that on 2nd of January 2019 some Ministers have changed / we opened two new Departments. So the new staff might not know what to exactly do. That's why for the first months I'll be trying to help and ask if some things are missing. I still have the full trust to the other Departments. I only ask things to improve the quality of responses.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Coo1

Post by Coo1 »

Do you have Ministers of Education?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Coo1 wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 02:01 Do you have Ministers of Education?
You can check the list of existing Departments here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1694

Players education is most likely done by game clans.
You can view the old education system prepared for the ~eWA` clan (~eW` Academy) in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=111
In ~eW` Academy members collected the "stars" and "superstars" in order to join the main clan. Example topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=288

Your idea to teach new players (clan independent) is good, but I currently don't know any player who would take care of such Department and who would be able to find "teachers".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

I think Coo1 is not in fault. He was just teasing Tojo in order to convince him to play his game. It's not much different from the "1v1 me I'll destroy you!" often used even between friends. I think Tojo misunderstood this and didn't see "beyond" Coo1's words.
From my interpretation, Coo1 was not offending him because he was mad that he didn't play his games, he was "teasing" him to convince him to play his games, hoping in a reaction like "I am a sore loser? Alright then! Here I come", that's why he didn't use any bad words that an angry person is more likely to say.

I think you guys should just clarify yourselves. Just make peace! Tojo himself said he didn't have problems with Coo1 until now! Even friends cannot always go along. A punishment would just make this fracture bigger. Just clarify yourselves!
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Matty wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 02:38 I think Coo1 is not in fault. He was just teasing Tojo in order to convince him to play his game. It's not much different from the "1v1 me I'll destroy you!" often used even between friends. I think Tojo misunderstood this and didn't see "beyond" Coo1's words.
From my interpretation, Coo1 was not offending him because he was mad that he didn't play his games, he was "teasing" him to convince him to play his games, hoping in a reaction like "I am a sore loser? Alright then! Here I come", that's why he didn't use any bad words that an angry person is more likely to say.

I think you guys should just clarify yourselves. Just make peace! Tojo himself said he didn't have problems with Coo1 until now! Even friends cannot always go along. A punishment would just make this fracture bigger. Just clarify yourselves!
Sorry, i don't really see any sign of him just teasing Tojo. It just sounds straight forward like a insult. So he:

1. offended a minster of the MoGA calling him "sore loser". Even twice, proving to me that he really meant it as he said it not just to tease him.
2. then further provoked Tojo as seen on the screenshots.
3. then even didn't apoligize for saying that but also said here on this forum that he doesn't really care about his punishment.

For that i don't really see a reason to reduce the mute time due to his behavior towards Tojo and Mona aswell.

Next time, though, i would wish for the minister to keep calm and don't insult back.

Greetings
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Coo1

Post by Coo1 »

Are you all delirious? It is OK with me not to be able to chat. Anyway not much gaming lately...
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

Coo1 wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 12:50 Are you all delirious? It is OK with me not to be able to chat. Anyway not much gaming lately...
I'm glad you like it.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”